Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kissing someone after they've given oral... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24010)

jake27 02-15-2005 11:08 AM

Kissing someone after they've given oral...

Does anyone else love kissing someone who has just been giving oral sex? I've gotten the hottest kisses this way. Anyone to share their experiences?

Kaelynn 02-15-2005 11:11 AM

Holy crap... it is SOOO sexy for a guy to come up and kiss me after he has finished his job. I love the taste of myself, and I love kissing. Nothing I find sexier than him coming up grinning...

Now... to find a man that will kiss me after I swallow him... that is the true test... my ex was such an ass about this...

jake27 02-15-2005 11:40 AM

That's really hot Kaelynn. What did your ex do when you tried to kiss him after swallowing?

WildIrish 02-15-2005 12:44 PM

Mrs. WI rarely takes a kiss after I've gone down on her. She really has to be deep in the mood for that to happen.

As for giving me a kiss after fellatio, I wouldn't mind at all.

Sharni 02-15-2005 01:30 PM

Woot....thats hot...love my taste

VeryLonelyMan 02-15-2005 02:47 PM

I deeply kissed my lover after I pleasured her orally, she wanted me to. And I would kiss her after she swallowed me.

VLM

Vicious Tease 02-15-2005 04:18 PM

Mr. VT and I kiss after ... regardless of who gave or received. I honestly hadn't ever really thought about it until he came along but for him it's a huge turn on. For me, a kiss is always a good idea.

PantyFanatic 02-15-2005 04:21 PM

:69: :slurp:

Any questions? :lust:

cherrypie7788 02-15-2005 06:07 PM

I don't particularly "love" my taste, but I'm not grossed out by it either. I don't mind. I like having my cream pie eaten and then being kissed with both of our cum in his mouth.

nicole2309 02-15-2005 06:21 PM

I love the way I taste, and it is always a big turn on for a guy to kiss me afterward.... and, he better kiss me afterward. If you can't kiss my mouth after it's been somewhere, then that's somewhere my mouth doesn't need to be.
Or at least that's how I've always looked at it

Cobalt 02-15-2005 06:55 PM

I love it when she kisses me after I have gone down on her, wouldn't bother me to kiss her after she goes down on me, but she hasn't done it yet, don't think she is that into giving oral. :(

Kaelynn 02-15-2005 08:29 PM

what did my ex do?

Let's see, turn his head the other way, ask me to go brush my teeth, drink something... I think that covers the variety.

Nothing more insulting than having someone turn away from a kiss that you just did a huge favor for... not that I don't enjoy it... just saying... ah hell you guys know what i mean

cherrypie7788 02-15-2005 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelynn
what did my ex do?

Let's see, turn his head the other way, ask me to go brush my teeth, drink something... I think that covers the variety.

Nothing more insulting than having someone turn away from a kiss that you just did a huge favor for... not that I don't enjoy it... just saying... ah hell you guys know what i mean

I gave a blowjob to another one of my exboyfriends (from a while back), and when I was done he also asked me to brush my teeth. I had a bottle of sprite sitting beside the couch and he wanted a drink of it. He took the cap off, then stopped and asked,
"Did you drink out of that after you had my dick in your mouth?"
GRRRR :bang: I'm like "get your own, motherfucker" lol

Prophet Reality 02-15-2005 10:21 PM

Me personally, I will kiss after either. I don't tasting myself, and if she likes her own taste even better.

flutelady 02-15-2005 10:30 PM

Yummmm... give me a nice deep "flutelube flavored" kiss :slurp:

... I wonder if he'd enjoy a nice juicy kiss after a blowjob...??