Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Fucked by Murphy (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22031)

Lilith 09-08-2004 06:07 PM

Fucked by Murphy

I swear Murphy is trying to prove his point with me today. I had to speak to the dean about a professor who is doing something I think is highly unethical and an invasion of my rights. In this meeting I was told I will be known to the admin where I work someday as a pain but totally worth it because I'm such a good teacher and that I had best hush til I got tenure. Not easy to hear.

Then my son's school bus was in an accident, he is fine, just a fender bender. He was so late and I knew something was wrong. I could feel it and didn't know what to do.

My Bunco game for Friday got cancelled cause of the rescheduled FSU/Miami game.

Then the Van Halen concert Saturday night (in a town some 3 hours away) that I won tickets for has been rescheduled to a weeknight.

OK I'm done with my pity party!!!! I know it's nothing compared to the troubles many are facing, especially those with hurrican damage or no power. But it was just miffing me off. *takes a cleansing breath*blows out all the negativity*

OK anyone else need to rant????????

imaginewithme 09-08-2004 06:14 PM

Sorry to hear about that Lilith!!! When it rains, it pours, huh?

Lilith 09-08-2004 06:15 PM

Thanks IWM..... tomorrow will be better, I know that!

imaginewithme 09-08-2004 06:17 PM

You are absolutely right....well, you know what..I know one thing that will make ya feel better.....

**I grab your hand and we run to the men's pictures....here help yourself to some hot men! **

PantyFanatic 09-08-2004 07:04 PM

AHA! ….. I found you Murph. :shock:

Now go home right now and get back under my bed where you live. :mad:

jennaflower 09-08-2004 07:08 PM

rescheduled for a weeknite? WTF??? Now that sucks...

((((Lilith))))

BigBear57 09-08-2004 07:12 PM

Damn PF, why couldn't you have caught him sooner? He's been here all weekend! :whack:

Teddy Bear 09-08-2004 09:02 PM

If I start ranting I never stop. :D

So I'll just say (((((Lilith))))) and I 'm glad your son is ok!!

Reading the title of this thread I thought you were doing it with SS's friend!! ;) :D

OzKristin 09-08-2004 09:12 PM

I hear ya Lilith and everyone else who feels this way..my most current issues is just staying in college!

as some of you know i live w/ my bf- he helps me out as much as he can and i'm so appreciative of that, but even he has had some problems

probs with money...i'm always struggling w/ that issue, ugh!

so im almost 20...but still need to file under a parent for financial aid....i have gotten a grant that is small, and am getting a loan that is also small...my parent i filed under won't give me ANY financial help and he won't let me file under him for a loan...all i want is to go to school people! lol
to make things worse, i'm being re-hired at my job, but the paperwork is moving thru the system much slower than expected so i'm still unemployed....
i have been selling all sorts of books of mine on half.com, traded just about all my stock for the cash...i'm short of prostituting myself (i'm KIDDING of course lol just a joke).....but yea....and textbooks are SO expensive for my classes....its just a never ending thing...

lol i could understand if i pissed all my money away on random stuff...but i'm just trying to get myself thru college lol I wanna learn and get my degree!

ah that feels a lil better..thanks for the room on here to rant!

Catch22 09-08-2004 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I swear Murphy is trying to prove his point with me today. I had to speak to the dean about a professor who is doing something I think is highly unethical and an invasion of my rights. In this meeting I was told I will be known to the admin where I work someday as a pain but totally worth it because I'm such a good teacher and that I had best hush til I got tenure. Not easy to hear.

Then my son's school bus was in an accident, he is fine, just a fender bender. He was so late and I knew something was wrong. I could feel it and didn't know what to do.

My Bunco game for Friday got cancelled cause of the rescheduled FSU/Miami game.

Then the Van Halen concert Saturday night (in a town some 3 hours away) that I won tickets for has been rescheduled to a weeknight.

OK I'm done with my pity party!!!! I know it's nothing compared to the troubles many are facing, especially those with hurrican damage or no power. But it was just miffing me off. *takes a cleansing breath*blows out all the negativity*

OK anyone else need to rant????????

Which goes to show that ethics is rarely used ethically.

Catch22 09-08-2004 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzKristin
I hear ya Lilith and everyone else who feels this way..my most current issues is just staying in college!

as some of you know i live w/ my bf- he helps me out as much as he can and i'm so appreciative of that, but even he has had some problems

probs with money...i'm always struggling w/ that issue, ugh!

so im almost 20...but still need to file under a parent for financial aid....i have gotten a grant that is small, and am getting a loan that is also small...my parent i filed under won't give me ANY financial help and he won't let me file under him for a loan...all i want is to go to school people! lol
to make things worse, i'm being re-hired at my job, but the paperwork is moving thru the system much slower than expected so i'm still unemployed....
i have been selling all sorts of books of mine on half.com, traded just about all my stock for the cash...i'm short of prostituting myself (i'm KIDDING of course lol just a joke).....but yea....and textbooks are SO expensive for my classes....its just a never ending thing...

lol i could understand if i pissed all my money away on random stuff...but i'm just trying to get myself thru college lol I wanna learn and get my degree!

ah that feels a lil better..thanks for the room on here to rant!

Move to Australia and become a beach bum with a dirty old man. Not that I have any dirty old men in mind of course! :D

wyndhy 09-08-2004 09:36 PM

yeah, bad day (((lil))) but at least he had the decency to fuck you. tell me... is he really hung like a bear? :p

Lilith 09-08-2004 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
yeah, bad day (((lil))) but at least he had the decency to fuck you. tell me... is he really hung like a bear? :p

If only ;)

OzKristin 09-08-2004 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
Move to Australia and become a beach bum with a dirty old man. Not that I have any dirty old men in mind of course! :D

mmmm you know how TEMPTING the move is? i had four months, and I want more? insatiable? of course i am ;)

Vullkan 09-08-2004 11:57 PM

awwwh sincerely I am sorry to hear that Murphy has paid you a visit--I certainly hope he doesn't deside to move in with you.

More to the point that I see that a Prof. is being unethical that disturbs me more and that the dean is basicly avoid resolving the situation. It is a good thing that the statue of limitations are 7 years.