Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ~~~~~~Arousal~~~~~~ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21503)

Loulabelle 07-26-2004 02:18 PM

~~~~~~Arousal~~~~~~

So my question is this:

Does your brain need to be aroused in order for you to be turned on and to have an orgasm, or is it enough for just your genitals to be stimulated?

For me, if my head's not into it, you could stroke and play with my pussy all night and I wouldn't cum, or even really feel turned on, but if you whisper the right words in my ear, I could cum in a matter of seconds.

Is it the same for other people, or do you reach a point where all that stroking's going to have an effect, no matter what you're thinking about?
I wonder, do men and women differ in this respect?

Enquiring minds want to know.....

WildIrish 07-26-2004 02:26 PM

There have been times when I thought I'd be able to make it happen despite my mood just to be reminded how much of a mental creature I am. No comments from the peanut gallery please! Mind you, I don't have to be horny out of my mind to have an orgasm...in fact, if I'm anything but totally stressed out and miserable I can usually work myself out of my funk and have a good time. And more importantly...be able to focus on Mrs. WI with the love and enthusiasm sex deserves. So I don't know if this helps or not. ha ha

Lilith 07-26-2004 02:44 PM

Rarely but it does happen that I can be strictly genitally stimulated while my mind is elsewhere and explode. More often, 95% of the time, I need to have him touch my soul not my pussy.

TinTennessee 07-26-2004 03:38 PM

If i'm not mentally stimulated then why bother?

GingerV 07-26-2004 05:20 PM

Gotta get into sex "head first"....otherwise, well, bits that usually like being touched sometimes start being ticklish. NOT good. Mind you, unless I'm pissed off or extremely tired, I'm usually to be talked into the right mood. Usually it doesn't take much, but it does have to start with my mind.

Irish 07-26-2004 05:55 PM

I,personally,have to be "mentally stimulated!My wife does also! Irish

Sharni 07-26-2004 06:31 PM

Genitals have a mind of their own *LOL*...well mine do anyway

So nope my mind doesnt have to be really in the moment

cyberkitten 07-26-2004 07:06 PM

i've gotta be mentally stimulated too. if i don't feel like it...it ain't gonna happen. period.

rockintime 07-26-2004 07:25 PM

Well, normally I think my brain starts the process UP :D, but when it's vice versa, it doesn't take long for my brain to get in the game.

flutelady 07-26-2004 07:47 PM

My brain is by far my largest sex organ... arouse my mind (and my heart) and the orgasms won't be far behind.

PantyFanatic 07-26-2004 07:53 PM

“The brain is your largest sex organ.”

That is more than a quip. If the endorphins are not able to attach to 'receptors' on the outer surfaces of brain cells, because of other dopamine ‘flooding’, it is difficult for the internal, involuntary reactions to take place.

flutelady 07-26-2004 07:58 PM

Exactly!!

Studmuffin69 07-26-2004 08:17 PM

My mind and emotions have to be there for me to get aroused.

Now, if she has a really, really good hand then I am sure I would be changing my mind!

Nice Guy 07-26-2004 11:35 PM

I'm not really sure. I've had both happen to me. I guess it comes down to what my mind is on if it isn't on sex.

sweetlady 07-26-2004 11:52 PM

I have to be there emotionally, or not in a negative funk. Mentally, it doesn't take much to get my mind on sex, it's usually only a half a thought away, anyhow. :p Odd for a woman, I know, must be my age!