Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weirdest place you've ever masturbated (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20917)

fun_lovin_bitch 06-18-2004 01:50 PM

Weirdest place you've ever masturbated

what's the weirdest place you've ever masturbated?

fun_lovin_bitch 06-18-2004 01:53 PM

my weirdest is in a nightclub toilets because everyone was having sexy dances, someone came up to me and asked if i wanted to dance. im bi and she was really good looking so i agreed. she was really dirty and started licking my thighs and squeezing my ass, I was so turned on that when the song finished and she went back to her friend i went straight to the toilets and fingered myself to TWO ORGASMS!!!

i also noticed when i came out some heavy breathing, so someone else obviously had my idea!

imaginewithme 06-18-2004 01:54 PM

Probably while driving.

Loulabelle 06-18-2004 02:15 PM

In my old job, at my desk, on quite a frequent basis.

darogle 06-18-2004 02:30 PM

a public men's room in the Vatican

(I swear it was not some kind of statement...it was either that or walk around with a hard on and I thought it the lesser of two evils. LOL)

RyanČ 06-18-2004 03:06 PM

Bogey! On a golf course, about 10 months ago.

mayhem1978 06-18-2004 04:04 PM

its not very wierd but in my car on the m40 with my (ex)wife doing the same in the passenger seat. We wanted to see if we could do it at 90mph

Pita 06-18-2004 05:09 PM

Sitting right here at my computer in my very comfy chair. :)

Coaster 06-18-2004 07:23 PM

While driving ...on a long boring trip.

XX-Access 06-18-2004 08:10 PM

Back in school, I was lucky enough to be in the class room when no-one else was in it for a lenghty break... Which lead to me, sitting in the teacher's chair with my feet on the teacher's table and my cock in my hand.
Still could easily have been caught (did it several times), but it was well worth it.

Cassiopeia 06-18-2004 08:15 PM

um...probably in the girls bathroom at the library. It was either that or study for a final. :D

wyndhy 06-18-2004 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by darogle
a public men's room in the Vatican
(I swear it was not some kind of statement...it was either that or walk around with a hard on and I thought it the lesser of two evils. LOL)

<------is wondering what darogle saw inside the vatican that gave him his boner :rolleyes:

Ando3 06-19-2004 01:42 AM

Disney world... in a penny arcade deal... vibrating chair... probably 1982... I was about 14

damn pervert

imaginewithme 06-19-2004 01:50 AM

YOu all have given me some great pointers and ideas tho! Thanks :)

Wicked Wanda 06-19-2004 11:14 AM

Let's see...
I have brought myself to orgasm in a variety of places, but the strangest was a ride in Orlando, at one of the big parks.
I was with Leigh, and she and I had been teasing each other all day, so I was hot and bothered to begin with.
The ride is actually a huge room were you are placed in a chair with a big bar over you, and the show is about an alien monster that escapes a laboratory and runs around the audience in the dark. It's very creepy, with "blood" splashing on you in the dark, and "alien breath" blowing on your neck.
As soon as the light as went down I slipped one hand into my shorts and the other on my left nipple, and with Leigh giggling and screaming in the seat next to mine, I was soon moaning and screaming for an entirely different reason from the rest of the audience (mostly different, as fear can be a HUGE turn on sometimes).
When the lights came up at the end, Leigh took one look at my flushed face and had fits of giggles that lasted the rest of the night.
I have always wanted to do that again.

Wickedly,

Wanda.