Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   +~ More More More ~+ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20814)

Lilith 06-10-2004 11:49 AM

+~ More More More ~+

I told Mr. Lil that before I kick the bucket I would like to experience 15 more lovers.

For those of you who are in committed relationships, do you wish you had more or varied sexual experiences?

How many lovers do you think you personally might need to feel sexually satisfied?

Aqua 06-10-2004 12:06 PM

I only need one more, Lil, to feel satisified. ;)

I think I have had plenty of varied experiences. Out of things I really wanted to do, the only thing I have not experienced, which I don't have to have, is an FFM. I've been in MFMF's and MMF's but the FFM has eluded me. LOL Ah well... now if I just had a ticket to Florida... ;)

darogle 06-10-2004 12:30 PM

No regrets as far as numbers go really, even though it hasn't been very many. I do wish the lovers that I have had in the past would have been better though. After finally finding someone so sexually compatable with me, I look back and really think I got robbed. :p Plus, I can't help but think it would have made me a better lover too.

p.s.
If you're ever in need of filling one of those 15 slots Lil, I'd be more than happy to oblige...what are friends for after all??? :lust: :D

cyberkitten 06-10-2004 12:37 PM

if there are grrlie spots open, i wanna be first in line plz :D

LarryL 06-10-2004 12:42 PM

Re: +~ More More More ~+

Without a time frame, I am bewildered. Is the question about the past or present? I'll answer both ways and see what happens.

Do I wish I had had more or varied sexual experiences in the past before I began my current committed relationshp?
No. Back then, way back then, in the days of free love, love in's, the sexual revolution, wife swapping, we had sex all over the place. Group sex was quite common.

Do I wish I had more or varied sexual experiences now?
Yes, I do. Ooooo I do. I do, I do, I do.

As concerns the number of lovers I personally might need to feel sexually satisfied--unknown. In this case, quality outweighs quantity.

Coaster 06-10-2004 12:43 PM

I'll hop in your line too LIL...along with the others, that will help me experience something that I never have.... MFMFMFMF and any other combination..... cause i've always been monogamous.:D

WildIrish 06-10-2004 01:08 PM

I pretty much agree with LarryL.

Quality makes quantity irrelevant, and some variety right now would be great!

I don't regret my lack of experience but if Mrs. WI ever went to the great beyond...moment of silence, please...there wouldn't be any place for you to hide! Um, I mean, I would eventually get back into the dating scene and want to experience sex at some point. :D

wyndhy 06-10-2004 01:38 PM

i had never thought about it before, but i'd have to say no. i've only been with two guys and i had one lesbian experience in my salad days, but i am more than content with big, and the sex is varied enough, and great enough, that i don't feel the need for more partners, just more experiences. :D even if it involved other people, i'd always want him there.
besides, i can always live vicariously through lil.:D (provided she shares)

Lilith 06-10-2004 01:48 PM

Trust me...if I ever do something sexy you'll be hearing all about it :p

The Shadow 06-10-2004 01:50 PM

What we really want and I think several of the people around here would agree with , IS FILM !!!!!!!

osuche 06-10-2004 02:01 PM

You know, every person is differnt....kind of like a fine wine. I think I'd like to sample more, but I don't need to get drunk. ;)

LarryL 06-10-2004 02:07 PM

Well put osuche. I like the way you think.

WildIrish 06-10-2004 02:10 PM

Don't forget, when sampling fine wines...you usually rinse your mouth out in between each one to cleanse your palate! ha ha

naughtyangel 06-10-2004 03:17 PM

Do I wish I had had other partners before my husband? No, never in a million years, because what we have together is very special :) Like I mentioned in the fantasies thread, a very common one of mine involves other men...I'm sure in large part to the "unknown" factor....and in even larger part to Pixies :p But, like wyndhy, if ever my experiences bring me into that sort of contact with another man, it will be with my husbands blessing...and hopefully his participation!

marilynpage 06-10-2004 04:13 PM

ive only had one partner and thats my fiance, i think im really young im only 19 so i don tknow how ill feel in a few years, but i dont think i want any other man maybe a girl or two...