Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mom/Son Love (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19833)

Jessy19 04-14-2004 01:55 PM

Mom/Son Love

Ok I'm currently working on a mom/son love story and I was thinking of adding that the mom gets pregnant but I'm not sure yet. How do you all feel? do you all like pregnancy involved in incest stories?

Aqua 04-14-2004 02:07 PM

I think it's fine. I know for some it's a big turn on. While it's not so much of a turn on for me, I think if you feel the story should go that direction, then you should do so.

dicksbro 04-14-2004 03:30 PM

While not my favorite genre, I know there are people that enjoy such stories. Please, though, be sure to check the content rules for stories. No one under the age of 18!

WildIrish 04-14-2004 03:53 PM

I think no, just because I don't get as turned on about sexual escapades that result in pregnancy. But as Aqua said, if it fits your story then go ahead. I like a good story more than a scene so maybe that's why I think that way...I haven't read the right story.

Jessy19 04-14-2004 05:02 PM

The son in the story is 18 years old so tht does hold on the policy issue :)

He graduated high school and is on the search of his biological mother. He does find her and finds love too....u get the idea:)

cbass1976 04-14-2004 06:10 PM

that is pretty sick jessy

Aqua 04-14-2004 06:18 PM

cbass, you are certainly entitled to your opinion on the subject. That is not a polite way of responding to Jessy's question however. There are plenty of people who enjoy incest stories and there are some who like those stories to include pregnancy, or at least the possibility of it occuring. I am not a mod, but I am asking you to please edit your response to reflect a more tolerant tone.

Sugarsprinkles 04-14-2004 06:21 PM

You may find it sick, cbass1976 and that's your perogative. But there are those who do get turned on by incest stories although they'd never act on such fantasies.
Perhaps what you like to read may be considered sick by some, or maybe not.
Please be courteous, and if you find it offensive just don't read it.

SuzyQ 04-14-2004 06:40 PM

Those kind of stories don't turn me on, but I would stake my membership in Pixies of Jessy's right to tell them!

Cheyanne 04-14-2004 08:27 PM

C'mon guys! What is going on here lately? Give a guy a break and let him state his opinion!

Just because it isn't in agreement with the topic doesn't mean cbass has to be quiet about it. In addition, I don't believe that he has to censor himself by not stating his opinion if he doesn't agree. And, as far as I am concerned, he was being courteous in effect that he didnt' go on and on about the topic.

Now, if he had read the story, knowing that it was an incest story and replied to it in a negative way, then to me that would be discourtious.

Regading the story idea.. to each his own - some people enjoy those types of stories, but I do not care for them.

Jessy19 04-14-2004 09:15 PM

Geez didn't mean to "sicken" anyone but thanks for your opinion anyway cbass. I can understand incest is not for everyone. I just asked a question.

cyberkitten 04-14-2004 09:20 PM

i don't think it's the fact that he expressed his opinion so much as it came across as a personal attack against jessy.
incest stories don't do it for me, but if you think it would add to the love part of the story, i don't think it would drive readers away, jessy hon. might draw extra attention to it, even.

Jessy19 04-14-2004 09:23 PM

Thanx Kitten ;) I mean I do realize some story topics might not be everyone's favorite. Maybe what cbass likes I might not like.

Mercury_Maniac 04-14-2004 10:17 PM

i like some incest stories, not that i would act on incestual fantasies of my own,

its just a different story that turns me on just the same

i especially like it when sisters are loving each other

Sugarsprinkles 04-14-2004 11:19 PM

Exacty, cyberkitten. It wasn't what was said, but the seemingly rude way it was stated.