Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sexy or cute? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18224)

Belial 01-07-2004 01:46 AM

Sexy or cute?

This may seem fairly obvious to many of you, but until recently, I had been led to believe that when a person of the attractive sex was described as "cute", it basically meant they were sexually attractive. However, I've recently had discussions that indicate this is not necessarily the case. My question for you Pixies is, do you see these qualities as clearly distinct from one another, or even mutally exclusive? If possible, also describe the differences.

Thankyou :)

Steph 01-07-2004 02:55 AM

Cute ain't necessarily sexy.

Cute can be a teddy bear. Aim for sensual.

Catch22 01-07-2004 03:05 AM

I have been told a couple of times by females that I have a cute butt. Does that mean I have a Teddy bear butt??? (Looks for a made in China label)

pinkbutton 01-07-2004 03:09 AM

i have to agree with Steph. Although i guess cute does u mean u fancy a person more than normal up to a certain degree.
For example of u had two people together next to u and one was normal looking ie u didnt fabncy them and the other one was cute youd go for the cute looking one.

Although saying that i guess it works both ways. Some women may say a guy is cute but wouldnt consider fancying him.

Sorry to confuse u babe!

Lilith 01-07-2004 06:27 AM

Cute and sexy are not the same thing. A cute person could be sexy too but not necessarily. Not in the way that I see the word used. Cute tends to be used as an endearing quality where as sexy is about lust.

Casperr 01-07-2004 08:40 AM

I think Pinkbutton's pretty close when she says that while cute doesn't necessarily mean sexy, it DOES mean they are more preferable to, say, an 'ordinary' person.

It's hard to explain what cute means. I think actually Steph used a word that in my mind comes close to it - sensual. Cute is a person you just want to hold close to you, to treasure and love.

Sexy means they're hot - a bombshell you just wanna fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and, well, you get the picture.

I hope that makes sense - personally i don't think it does, but hey, at least I tried!

CasperTG

Tess 01-07-2004 09:42 AM

In my opinion, cute is a softer, vulnerable, more approachable person. Sexy is more unsettling, lustful, and edgy.

Cute is soft, Sexy has an edge.

WildIrish 01-07-2004 10:02 AM

Sexy demon-bitches hate being called cute!

dreamgurl 01-07-2004 12:03 PM

cute can be sexy. sexy isn't always cute.
i don't think that helps you any but i try

babybunny 01-07-2004 12:05 PM

:( Everyone calls me cute. Dammit I wanna be sexxy! *pout*

cowgirltease 01-07-2004 12:14 PM

<----------- doesn't wanna be called cute either. Rather be called a sexy tease bitch.:D

cowgirltease 01-07-2004 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by babybunny
:( Everyone calls me cute. Dammit I wanna be sexxy! *pout*

SEXXXXY BABYBUNNY!!!!!;)

WildIrish 01-07-2004 12:15 PM

<--- calls babybunny sexy

cowgirltease 01-07-2004 12:21 PM

Thinks Belial is SEXY AS HELL!!!;)

Oldfart 01-07-2004 12:32 PM

I find cute girls generally pretty sexy, as in you'd most like

to wake up next to a cute girl.

I have known very plain girls who broadcast pheromones like a

moth in heat, turning heads almost without trying.

I have known very pretty girls who have the pizazz of Barbie.

Cute and sexy can be the same thing, but not always.