Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Diablo 2 (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18008)

Sharni 12-27-2003 12:37 AM

Diablo 2

Anyone here play it on PC?

I've just completed 'Normal' mode and am now in 'Nightmare'

Anyone made it through 'Hell'? Is there a secret bit that opens if you complete all three modes?

I know about the 'Secret Cow Level' so that one doesnt count *L*

My character is currently a Barbarian...36th level (Expansion character)

What character/s are you running?

speedy 12-27-2003 12:48 AM

yes I dabble with diablo 2 havnt tried the expansion pack yet but latest character is a 13 th level Paladin havnt gone looking for the hints or cheats yet online but overall a decent game that keeps me coming back

Cobalt 12-27-2003 03:17 AM

Just tried it for the first time tonight, kinda like it, might have to get it.

Ranger1930 12-27-2003 05:59 PM

hehe 25 necromancer. has not completed normal. 31 druid just completed normal today. and a 55 Assassin completed Nightmare and act 1 hell =)

dm383 12-27-2003 06:06 PM

Now, WHY did I imagine this thread would be about Lamborghini's?!?! :eek: :)

DM

Sharni 12-27-2003 06:12 PM

*LOL*@DM

Virgin Teen 12-28-2003 03:02 AM

Wow... nowhere near as far as you, Sharniqua. I'm only on Act 2 normal mode with my most advanced character... and he isn't very advanced at that...

My favourite is the Druid (I love wolves, and I like that he can metomorphis into creatures) and he's at level 15 I think (been a while since I've played). I also like Necromancer and I'm probably level 10 with him...

Anyone play it online? I'm not suggesting anyone play with me, I suck at the game too much... lol, but I have played with friends that are so nice they ignore how bad I play. That's what friends are for. :)

Sharni 12-28-2003 03:09 AM

The Druid is good too

But i enjoy the brutal force of the Barbarian *LOL* who is now at Level 41 and nearly through act 1 of 'Nightmare'....just off to try and kick Andariel's butt...i hope *LOL*

FussyPucker 12-28-2003 04:22 AM

I play although I haven't played for a while I have about a level 50 Barbarian called Ardbastard :D

I must reinstall the game n find the saved games I've got.

Sharni 12-28-2003 04:28 AM

LOL....love the name FP

Mine's called Kull (yep i also got a thing for Kevin Sorbo :D)

Sharni 12-30-2003 02:56 AM

Level 43 and still trying to kick Andariel's butt *LOL*....well get to her to kick her butt....damn champion/possessed/ghost monsters...they are tough

Cobalt 12-30-2003 12:31 PM

I did get Diablo II w/exspansion pack, started playing and now at level 16, w/Barbarian, my chest is maxed out.

I would like to know if I convert my player to the exspansion pack, will I still be able to continue where I am at, but with a larger treas. chest and other benefits from the exspansion pak, or will I lose where I am at in the game?

Please help, you can PM me if you would like, or answer it here.

Aqua 12-30-2003 02:19 PM

I have played Diablo I, but have yet to play II. I lost a lot of sleep playing the first one... "I'm just gonna go down and see what the next level looks like, and then I AM going to shut it off..." 2 hours later it's 2am and I am promising myself I will go to bed as soon as I find out what magical properties the helmet I just found has. An hour after that I am wondering how I am gonna function at work the next day. But it was fun! :D

skipthisone 12-30-2003 02:20 PM

I am the same as Aqua, used to play 1 but havnt played 2.

Cheyanne 12-30-2003 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Aqua
...................I lost a lot of sleep playing the first one... "I'm just gonna go down and see what the next level looks like, and then I AM going to shut it off..." 2 hours later it's 2am .................................................. ..........................

You lost sleep???? I am hearing the booms, grunts, money changing hands in my sleep now.................. I don't play, but I do need to find something other than the Sims to play to pay him back... lol!!!!!! And...........WTF is Manna???????