Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Kiss (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15947)

Steph 08-31-2003 01:02 AM

The Kiss

Britney and Madonna smooching

What's the big deal? It was on the front page of the Toronto Sun . . . I just think it was a publicity stunt for three waning divas. On the other hand, I did see two women walking down the street holding hands today . . . connection?

Here's an apparently poor quality video of the entire song but alas, it's not mac compatible so I haven't seen it.

http://consumptionjunction.com/cont...=1&page=1&fav=0

(edited to say: I have to overcome my mac bitterness. I'm downloading a Windows media compatible version for mac now. It's just lately, I feel in the dark without chat and windows . . . .)

Ajay 08-31-2003 01:43 AM

The big deal is it's Madonna and Britney Spears....two of the hottest chicks on the planet today!!!!

Steph 08-31-2003 01:55 AM

Don't forget poor Christina :)

Casperr 08-31-2003 05:37 AM

I think it's pretty cheesy publicity stunt crap. Superficial, unnecessary and lame.
Hollywood.

Doesn't do much for me!!

CasperTG

PS Steph - Apple Quicktime can read MPEG movies no problem on Macs. Check you've got the latest version installed, it shouldn't be any drama at all.

Lilith 08-31-2003 08:26 AM

The big deal was that they supposedly did not like eachother. God I wish I did not know that much about either one.:spin

Same thing with 50cent and Snoop Dog, I think. However since they did not french kiss it did not make the papers.:D

Scarlett 08-31-2003 11:02 AM

Madonna and Britney like each other. It's Britany and Christina who don't like each other, supposedly. I saw it when it aired the first time and I was surprised, but thought it was cool. Since I despise Justin Timberlake, I loved the angry look on his face when it happened too.

Steph 08-31-2003 11:05 AM

Wow, Pixies pop culture knowledge is high! :)

(Thanks, Casper, I figured it out finally.)

GingerV 08-31-2003 11:10 AM

Oh god, how shocking...Madonna kissing a woman. Or was it women kissing on stage, no..wait...that's been done too. I know, it was someone kissing Britany...nope, pretty sure I've seen that picture before.

I get it! It was because of the age difference!

I give up, someone's gonna have to explain to me why anyone cares ;)

jseal 08-31-2003 11:41 AM

GingerV,

Yeah...

Dullsville...

lakritze 08-31-2003 11:49 AM

Several years ago one night while stopped at a red light,I looked into my rear view mirror and saw a couple passionately making out in the car behind me.When the light turned green I slowed down to allow these two very lovely ladies pass me for a second look.Now that was a REAL turn on. Madonna, Britany,Christina,Justin,are just pop culture toys,

BigDanRTW 08-31-2003 11:58 AM

1) because Britney Spears is hot! and the general impression most people have is that it looks like it wasn't the first time she kissed a girl!

2) because PDA's between lesbians are taboo in our sheltered society and two big stars such as those doing it is naturally going to raise eyebrows!

PantyFanatic 08-31-2003 03:27 PM

<--- *erases one black mark for Cleveland only having one major new paper now* *erases one white mark for Toronto having three major papers during my last visit.*

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
....God I wish I did not know that much about either one.:spin
You were wrong Lilith. (Lilith moves up two spaces:cool: )

Until they want to do it in my bedroom, who gives a shit!

Cheyanne 08-31-2003 03:47 PM

STUPID...... the shock value of something like that has worn off......

But...... whoever was marketing those three did an excellent job on publicity.....if a person didn't see it when it happened, then that person knows about it now.....isn't that what it is all about anyway???????

darogle 08-31-2003 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
[BUntil they want to do it in my bedroom, who gives a shit! [/B]

ROFLMAO!!!!! Pretty well sums up my sentiment too!

ryker 08-31-2003 08:42 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ