Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Are you more attracted to Shy or Outgoing (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14615)

fzzy 06-20-2003 10:05 PM

Are you more attracted to Shy or Outgoing

Just asking another pesky question .....

Do you find yourself more physically attracted to the shy type or the outgoing type? And/or which do you think of yourself as in your everyday life?

Me ... I like conservative ... but am especially attracted to outgoing guys ... and I absolutely fall into the sometimes shy sometimes outgoing group .... I tend to be more shy in one-on-one type of situations until I really get to know the other person ... otherwise, I can usually get most people to laugh when I'm in a group.

Sharni 06-20-2003 10:50 PM

Can't say one or the other really....both have their advantages

Booger 06-20-2003 10:57 PM

I'm attracted to out going people most of the time

I act outgoing most of the time but thats just a cover for the shy me who is hiding behind it

Sarriah 06-21-2003 12:06 AM

Well I for one am very outgoing, I will tell you right away if you do something that bothers me, or if I do or dont like something. What I like, and what I feel.
I am very fun to hang out with and been called "one of the guys" like oh its a guys night out at the strip club no girls allowed, but wheres Sarriah=)
I tend to like the kinda shy type, where I can make them blush, squirm, look away, but they want to hang out with me more cause they like the way I can make them feel.. Now right now I could fall for a guy to walk up to me and tell me what he wants, and take control of me.. Mmm
So I guess it depends on what mood im in.. Today im feeling frisky!! Woot =)

GingerV 06-21-2003 02:23 AM

I honestly don't think I have a shy/outgoing preference. Hadn't thought of that one before. I tend to wind up with outgoing guys, though. Probably because I'm not terribly good at first moves. Second moves, no problem ;-)....but I really need that first one to give me permission.

Hence, not a lot of shy guys. Shame really, they'd be so much fun ;-).

Steph 06-21-2003 02:59 AM

I had one short, terrible relationship with a closed-mouthed guy. Never again! If there's something wrong and you can't tell me . . . I'm not interested!

Booger is shy but outgoing in the right circumstance - that's my type of guy!

Lilith 06-21-2003 07:43 AM

I like the type of guy who is quiet and unassuming until you get to know him.The type who is reserved around strangers and warm with friends.

Casperr 06-21-2003 07:50 AM

I tend to be fairly outgoing most of the time, but if I'm with total strangers I get very awkard.... you know the uncomfortable conversation lull? Yes? I invented that.

However, when I'm with my good friends, or at swimming, or online (can ya tell? Ha!) I'm very outgoing. That's when I'm most comfortable with myself, and I'm loud and proud! LOL :)

CasperTG

Cheyanne 06-21-2003 10:35 AM

I prefer the shy and reserved... and like Lilith one who warms up to family and friends... :)

I am pretty much outgoing... meaning I will talk to just about anyone. I have left a shop with someone's life history before.... must just have one of those faces that people will talk too.

Sex 24/7 is shy and reserved...... we make a good couple in that respect.. :)

quisath 06-21-2003 10:55 AM

I go for the Outgoing..........and since I'm outgoing 99% of the time is makes getting to know people a lot easier. I feel more comfortable with the OUTGOING individuals. :)

LixyChick 06-21-2003 08:59 PM

I just went over my relationship history and I don't see a "type" there. I am one of those people who likes people for people's sake. I like um all! Shy and reserved when we meet......you'll come out of your shell sooner or later. Outgoing and commanding........you'll realize, eventually, that I can hold my own.

Anyone I've ever been "involved" with has nothing in common with any other.............I try to experience ALL life has to offer!

IAKaraokeGirl 06-21-2003 09:07 PM

Thinking back, I'd have to say I'm attracted to those who are more outgoing. I am *terribly* shy, and so I think that I need to find someone I'm comfortable with and who can draw me out of my shell a bit.

Incubus255 06-22-2003 02:16 AM

I'd definatly have to say I'm attracted to shy lol although I definatly like girls who can be really open when around people they trust, lol I suppose I'm lookin for someone kinda like myself ^__^ lmao,

but hey shy girls are always really wild in bed hehe ^__^

BlueSwede 06-22-2003 04:23 AM

I agree with Lilith.

babybunny 06-23-2003 11:01 AM

<--- Corrupts the shy too. ;)