Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Your desire to perform cunnilingus (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14234)

BlueSwede 06-02-2003 05:35 PM

Your desire to perform cunnilingus

I happen to love fellatio. I'll gladly oblige if my partner asks me to perform fellatio; however, usually he wouldn't have to ask, because I'd be diving in whenever he'd let me on my own.

My question is: How do you feel about performing cunnilingus? Do you usually wait until your partner asks you to do it, or do you tend to dive in on your own without being asked first? I guess I'm trying to get a sense of just how much people (males, females, or bi's) enjoy performing this activity.

dicksbro 06-02-2003 05:40 PM

I'll initiate it with my wife, unless she indicates some reason not to at that particular time. (She normally doesn't have any problem, but if she's got a cold or yeast infestion or something she may ask me to wait).

Anyway, if she asks me to wait, I accept that.

turbo_mmx 06-02-2003 06:14 PM

Im always the one to ask if i can Eat her out rather than have her ask me :D

skipthisone 06-02-2003 06:22 PM

If the water is fine, I always dive right in.

Cannibalicious 06-02-2003 06:29 PM

I'll have to go with dicksbro, unless I'm informed otherwise to not head south for the winter and stay North I will, otherwise i'm always looking for a good vacation spot

Aqua 06-02-2003 06:33 PM

I try all the time, but my wife is pretty picky about when I go down. Like at the end of the day, she'll be worried about it being sweaty down there or something. Even if it doesn't bother me, she still says no. :( Well, only sometimes... ;)

kleclere 06-02-2003 06:35 PM

I enjoy being able to eat at the Y. Unless she isn't in the mood, but she doesn't say anything so I'll never have to worry about her asking.

ericthered 06-02-2003 07:10 PM

Thinking about it, I guess I spend more time there with my tongue than my cock. I'm never invited, but that might be because I'm there already.

krzykrn 06-02-2003 07:18 PM

Like any good cook I always make a complete meal... my customer's comfort is first and formost...add atmosphere, make sure the mood is right...serve various appetizers to tantalize and let the hunger grow...a first light course...followed by something more substantial...moving downwards ever so slowly to serve one of the main courses ;) Of course I always serve before taking my meal :)

Short answer: I love it, never have to be asked and do it before she even starts to pleasure me

don73153 06-02-2003 07:39 PM

Oooooo, that's what I L O V E to do! Never had to be asked, always part of the foreplay, with the tongue, starting at the cheek, ear, neck, and all points south! ;)

PantyFanatic 06-02-2003 09:14 PM

How much?

Quote:
.....just how much people (males, females, or bi's) enjoy performing this activity.

:lust:THIS MUCH!:lust:

This may surprise you but....I LOVE it!:lust: I LIVE for it!:lust: I don't want it. I NEED it! :lust:

I guess I'd have to say I don't mind doing that.:o

wraith 06-02-2003 09:19 PM

I love to go down on my wife, I always end up eating her out. The only time I get pushed away is if she is still sleeping when I start.

jseal 06-02-2003 09:20 PM

BlueSwede,

Pretty much like skipthisone

Casperr 06-03-2003 07:00 AM

What PantyFanatic said.

:)

CasperTG

airhog 06-03-2003 11:05 AM

Im a rabid cunnilingus monkey :D