Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Threesomes - yehaw!!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13025)

Wellung 04-09-2003 12:56 PM

Threesomes - yehaw!!!

Hi guys, now those who remember all posts going back to the year dot will see quite a few from me asking people's thoughts on a threesome.

Me and my gf are really into the idea but are too chicken to go through with it!!

Please can you post your experiences of such events, detailing who it was with and whether it was as good as the hype. The more details the better!!

Thank you very much.

Lilith 04-09-2003 01:29 PM

Never had one but it is the thing I long for most, sexually speaking. Here's one fantasy I wrote about my ideal 3 way.......

Gone Shopping

Cheyanne 04-09-2003 02:13 PM

Been dancing around this thread, not sure if I wanted to commit...... LOL
This is a fantasy of mine... to be totally pleasured by 2 men and to give pleasure back..... mmmmmmmmm.

Cobalt 04-09-2003 05:17 PM

It is also a fantasy of mine. To be in a three some with Cheyanne and another man, also a three some w/Cheyanne and another woman!!!!!!!!!!! Could be very EROTIC!!!!

ShadowRaven 04-09-2003 05:35 PM

Also a fantasy of mine and one me and Kimberly73 have talked about but not sure if we would even be brave enough to try it (yet). Even talked a bit on 4-some too.

don73153 04-09-2003 07:26 PM

Yup! Had one with 2 young women while working over in Texas, and it was intense! I wouldn't trade the memory for anything!

And I would do it again, given the chance! ;)

rabbit 04-09-2003 08:43 PM

Yup, gave it a try. MFF, of course! Damn was it fun! Some really great sex!

My dick was totally worn out the next morning! :p

rabbit

keldor 04-09-2003 08:46 PM

wouldnt mind a 3sum with another guy or a woman, but know my other half would NEVER consider it..

BlondeCurlGirl 04-09-2003 08:49 PM

It's been one of those little thoughts I've kept in the back of my mind ;) Maybe someday...

Vicious Tease 04-09-2003 10:49 PM

I've done it once (FMM) with an ex and one of his friends. It was incredible. Everything I had imagined it would be.

My theory on it is ... there are some opportunities you just don't say no to. If I had it to do over again, I would ... at least twice. ;)

hitachi 04-09-2003 10:57 PM

Will never happen in this marriage, but I will still dream about it. Really would not care which sex the other persone was. I would enjoy what ever happened.

Loulabelle 04-10-2003 04:22 PM

If I'm really honest......I can't imagine that I'll go my whole life without trying one.......probably something I'll have to get out of my system before I commit to marriage to anyone......I'm sure I would enjoy a threesome with two guys OR with another girl, but it's the idea of me and two guys that makes me REALLY hot........Oh the fun we could have........:D

hotchacha69 04-15-2003 09:15 PM

Yeah....You go girl

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheyanne
Been dancing around this thread, not sure if I wanted to commit...... LOL
This is a fantasy of mine... to be totally pleasured by 2 men and to give pleasure back..... mmmmmmmmm.
Thats what I'm talking about. I want it too! Badd! One at each end, Oooo La La

Valerieks626 04-16-2003 08:46 AM

I am fantasize about 3 somes all the time...f/f/m and m/m/f....My husband would love to try a f/f/m ....we've talked about it and have tried to hook up with someone from time to time but it has never worked out. We've often wondered what the affects could be on the relationship if we did...we had a really close friend who opened up her marriage...did the whole swinging thing...it really sent their relationship on a roller coaster ride...I think it's tough waters to navigate when committed to one person...but all you single people out there...nows the time to go for!!!

hotchacha69 04-16-2003 09:48 AM

Looking too

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by Valerieks626
I am fantasize about 3 somes all the time...f/f/m and m/m/f....My husband would love to try a f/f/m ....we've talked about it and have tried to hook up with someone from time to time but it has never worked out. We've often wondered what the affects could be on the relationship if we did...we had a really close friend who opened up her marriage...did the whole swinging thing...it really sent their relationship on a roller coaster ride...I think it's tough waters to navigate when committed to one person...but all you single people out there...nows the time to go for!!!
It would be a first for me too, my guy would like to see me with another girl, and I myself desire it, but still looking for that girl.