Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Advice on Stripping (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12702)

vababy 03-18-2003 08:31 AM

Advice on Stripping

My husbands birthday is this Saturday. I would like to fulfill his wish of having me strip for him, but I really have no idea how to strip without making a complete fool of myself. If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

P.S. If you have any suggestions for songs to strip to that would be helpful aslo.

Nobody Special 03-18-2003 05:26 PM

What Kind of Music does your Hubby like??

and do it to the music... and Dance Moving seductivly... teasing with skin and showing a lil at a time and not letting him TOUCH till you are done with the Dance....

You can also sit him a chair and Dance around him giving him a peice of Clothing every now and then... Bending over in front of him.... Feeling him up But not letting him touch you...... and see where that goes...

and do this all to a song that he likes....

E

Z_Man 03-18-2003 07:20 PM

Hey if you were my wife, and you at least made an effort to strip for me than I would appreciate it very much.

But like the previous post, just drive him crazy by not letting him touch you, and by showing just a little at a time, maybe tie his hands behind a chair or something. Believe me he will go crazy.

Lilith 03-18-2003 08:35 PM

A classic choice is "You Can Leave Your Hat On", NIN "Closer" works too. I've not stripped exactly but I have a bump-n-grind routine that leaves him panting on his knees. It will be great! You care enough about him to try it and that speaks volumes!

Steph 03-19-2003 01:01 AM

A few drinks will help you loosen up, if you're a drinker.

Just relax and perform for him. You're dancing and you're being seductive by slowly taking your clothes off.

Eye contact with a smile works wonders. Good luck!

Rayna 03-20-2003 06:22 AM

I performed a striptease (starting with a schoolgirl outfit, in fact) for my bf's bday in a hotel room. It was fun, he was sittin in the chair and couldn't touch me til afterwards... when he couldnt take my hands off me :D

I guess just move with the music and smile and lick ur lips seductively and sway your hips as you undress and whisper in his ear and tease... i like to tease :D

I danced to a bunch of different songs, but I did try Closer a few times... it was a fun night.

fzzy 03-20-2003 06:32 AM

Let's see ... got some great advice from a male friend about this one time .... song with a strong fairly fast beat, pic a theme ... (could be cowgirl or a particular color or "leather & lace", etc.) then make sure you have several layers and as much as possible build into the lower layers an element of surprize or playfulness. Hope it helps, know it did in the story I was trying to write. LOL!

krzykrn 03-22-2003 03:04 AM

Well, the deadline is almost upon you, but if you were comfortable enough, you could always go to a strip club for research :) I have to say, one memory to always stick in my mind is the first time me and my friends went to a stripclub for the first time ever...this dancer named Marilyn waltzed onto the stage and "Machinehead" by Bush came on...hehe whenever we hear the song we look at each other and laugh...she was something to say the least :)

rtctfield 04-05-2003 08:31 PM

Might I suggest a leather biker ensemble, hat included, and really grind to AC/DC's "TNT."