Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Here?......or.......Here? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11846)

Lilith 02-04-2003 08:10 AM

Here?......or.......Here?

Ok guys;)

Where is your very fave place to shoot your load???????????:o and why there?

Ladies:p
Where do you want your guy to shoot his hot sticky man juice?:D and why there?

Oldfart 02-04-2003 08:54 AM

Wherever it's pointing at the time.

jay 02-04-2003 09:23 AM

my first choice would be all over lilith

FussyPucker 02-04-2003 09:28 AM

I would have to say that deep inside a lovely wet pussy is my fave but as long as I do cum I'm not too concerned about where it is :D

Murphy 02-04-2003 09:37 AM

I like to start my load deep, deep inside her warm loving tunnel, then pull out and trail it up her belly, across her tits and finish in her mouth....I've been told it's wonderfull for her too.

horseman12 02-04-2003 10:05 AM

nothing like the feeling of cumming in a really wet hot pussy, but my most fav place would have to be all over her clit.

GusAspar 02-04-2003 11:23 AM

Where to cum?

Deep in my wife's cunt is nice and loving as well as being sexy.

But I wish she'd wank me and let it shoot over her tummy and tits, which has a nice dirty feel to it. (She doesn't like dirty, so that's restricted to fantasy.)

Lilith 02-04-2003 12:00 PM

Jay~ spring break is soon again.........get the car ready ;)

dm383 02-04-2003 12:10 PM

This is a really HARD question Lilith! (no pun intended...... honest!;) )

I guess I don't really have a favourite..... I love it ANY way at all! Pussy, mouth, over her body - they all have their own particular merits.
The only place I haven't cum is in my lady's ass..... only tried it for the first time the other night! I did cum ON her rosebud a couple of weeks ago, and sort of "rubbed it in"; now THAT was horny, for her as much as me!! Definitely going to do that again! :D

Nowadays, with my lady, I cum where SHE wants me too..... she loves feeling me cum inside her, but she's also wanted it in her mouth, and up her back! (That's quite a turn-on for us both.. dunno why!!)

Gonna shut up now..... why do my answers to these type of questions get so LONG?!?!:confused::(

DM

Lilith 02-04-2003 12:15 PM

dm383~ cause you know I wanna know all the "juicy" details......:p

Peacelul 02-04-2003 01:33 PM

Sometimes inside, sometimes outside. Depends on position and mood.

skipthisone 02-04-2003 01:47 PM

Hmmmmm....well lets see....

There is in the mouth, and her letting it dribble down her chin....

There is on her chest and then her rubbing it in and taking some down to use as lube to finger her clit....

Then there is pulling out and all over her clit and rubbing your hard cock all over her button....

And my fave...pulling out of her slit and cumming all over her anus and then as it drips down to her lips, bending down and pushing my tongue in her ass covered in my cum and fucking her puckered hole with my coated tongue.

Rayna 02-04-2003 02:45 PM

since i am a virgin and all... :D... the guy doesnt shoot inside me...

i prefer having him shoot over my body... like my stomach and chest and breasts :D driping globs all over me hehehe...

i really dont like having cum shot in my mouth though.. because personally i dont really like the taste. yea i know, party pooper :-p

Lilith 02-04-2003 04:39 PM

skipthisone~ can I pick which we do first?;)

skipthisone 02-04-2003 04:43 PM

Sorry Spoo-ers choice