Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weird Question (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6803)

Sarriah 04-16-2002 05:15 PM

Weird Question

OK ladies i have a Q 4 U hehe

Normally my nipples dont show when i wear tight shirts. They havent grown they are still ummmm big ROFL. For some ODD reason you can see my nipples ALL THE TIME. For me thats weird its not like THO you can just see them.. What is the cause of this. I hate walking around and having my nipples stick out and the clerck at walgreens cant even ring up my lipstick cause his eyes are stuck on my chest ROFL.... ok ok am i just being weird ? LET ME KNOW
ok im done now hehehe :p :cool: :rolleyes: ;)

MTBsweetie 04-16-2002 05:30 PM

HAHA! I know the feeling... Mine (thank God) only do it when it's cold outside, but when it is I need a warning label written on my shirt that eye protection is necessary!

Sarriah 04-16-2002 05:38 PM

ROFL see its not THO tho (titty hard on) they arent hard they LOOK hard but they arent rofl. I think we should make shirts that say that MTB we would make TONS of money :D:D

MTBsweetie 04-16-2002 05:52 PM

LOL! Crazy nipples and entrepreneurship! Hilarious

GermanSteve 04-16-2002 06:00 PM

Dz, dz, why do you worry about that? Be happy that you have nipples that are sometimes visible. Donīt you like being sexy?

Tango Seven 04-16-2002 06:15 PM

I used to worry about it too, but not know. Guys will always look at breasts so I now consider it kinda of flattering. Thankfully mine only do it when its cold so I don't get pestered.

jay 04-16-2002 06:28 PM

Re: Weird Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarriah
the clerck at walgreens cant even ring up my lipstick cause his eyes are stuck on my chest ROFL.... ok ok am i just being weird ? LET ME KNOW
ok im done now hehehe :p :cool: :rolleyes: ;) [/B]

I am sorry but your nipples were staring and me I couldn't help but look hehehe

vampeyes 04-16-2002 07:09 PM

LMAO now Sar you know with a chest like yours even if your nips weren't visable they would all still be drooling ;)

Master1012 04-16-2002 08:28 PM

Is it the guys fault when women have large breasts and hard nipples and so we have to look?

Since I have been going with my girlfriend I have tried to stop looking at other women's breasts but sometimes I'll find myself looking. It's like an automatic reaction in the male brain to look at them if they are obvious.

Sarriah 04-16-2002 08:51 PM

lol ok so dont get me wrong i LOVE my chest they are what i have been told, the best. I guess its just weird all the sudden to have them stand out. Oh well I dont mind guys looking i mean its a complement i guess ROFL..

Vamp dear I guess your right :P

Rofl@ Jay :D I am serious it was crazy he stood there for like 30 seconds with his mouth open. I was wearing a low tank top and a shirt over it, my hair in braids, he was just staring. Now i have had guys look but i mean he looked like he was gona faint. Then when he realized I asked a question he turned BRIGHT red ROFL it was funny..

So I should be happy that my SOFT nipples show, warm or cold. Is that what im getting ROFL :D
THanks guys :)

Hugs
Nippley Sar

sadora 04-16-2002 10:21 PM

Sar- My nipples never showed either.......

Until I was preggers!! Just a thought ... *evil grin

sixsense 04-16-2002 10:52 PM

If it helps I try not to look. Sides' I like face alot more. :)

But if it bothers you.. I don't know.. could you (don't laugh) tape them down to make them less pronounced?

Wicked Wanda 04-17-2002 12:09 AM

Like getting groped or rubbed up against on the trolley, having men's eyes fixxed on my chest is part of life.
It really doesn't get that much worse when I am braless, it happens all the time.

Bralessly,

WW

scotzoidman 04-17-2002 01:40 AM

Taping doesn't work... my SIL tried it once, see, body parts swell when body temp rises, so... her bandaids tightened up... was more obvious than if she'd let her stipples nick out...

Bilbo 04-17-2002 02:51 AM

sounds to me like Sar is now more horney to have her nipples rise to attention

????? I can understand that !!!!!