Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Are dicks ugly? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21378)

sweetlady 07-18-2004 07:50 PM

Are dicks ugly?

I often hear how dicks are ugly. If I heard it only from men, I would understand better, but I hear it from women, as well.

Myself, I find dicks to be absolutely lovely. Long and gracefully shaped, with the curving, domed tip. The delicate curving lip of the tip, the column of hardness, covered in silken, pale, delicate skin. The color it turns when it is hard, the graceful, sleek line that runs down it...

So I'm just curious... am I really so strange?

flutelady 07-18-2004 08:06 PM

Sweetlady, you're not strange at all, in my opinion. I too find them to be beautiful. I agree with everything you said, but I need to add that I love the veins in them.... love their responsiveness and the wonderful texture of the skin covering them, in contrast to the skin covering the balls (also beautiful). I love the musky smell of a man... One of my favorite things is to feel the growing harder as it happens either in my hand or my mouth.

Ugly? Not a chance. Beautifully masculine, a pleasure in every way.

Teddy Bear 07-18-2004 08:08 PM

I don't think you're strange at all.

I also think thier beautiful for all the reasons you listed so well.

:D :D

Nice Guy 07-18-2004 10:00 PM

I answered that they are neither. Although mine would easily fit into the ugly catagory, due to a small problem related to being born a month early.

jennaflower 07-18-2004 10:47 PM

BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

How any one can think for a moment that a dick is ugly... well... I just don't understand... sorry... I have seen LOTS (OKAY... via pics mostly)... and I honestly haven't seen any (non-altered) cocks that are unattractive... NOW... I once saw a pic of a cock filled with piercings... now.. that was an ugly dick.. BUT.. that was only because it was attached to a STUPID self mutilating driven man.

I challenge anyone to find an ugly cock.. not gonna happen.

;)

Vigil 07-19-2004 12:21 AM

Jen

I'd be interested in your opinion of some the lowest scoring cocks on

www.ratemyschlong.com

surely some only a mother could love? Perhaps not the right expression.

MinnesotaGuy 07-19-2004 01:00 AM

I'm a guy, who has had many homosexual thoughts/fantasies but never acted on any of them, and I find dicks to be extremely attractive, a nicely shaped average to above average sized dick is very attractive to me.

sodaklostsoul 07-19-2004 01:05 AM

I think they are all attractive in their own way. Be it long, short, hard or soft.

Sharni 07-19-2004 03:25 AM

Definately attractive

GingerV 07-19-2004 03:57 AM

Absolutely gorgeous, and wonderfully varied.

Balls, well....I can take or leave them. An erect penis, particularly one I've just given a fresh tongue polish to....that's beautiful ;).

Pita 07-19-2004 07:06 AM

I love them!! I have seen some ugly ones sure. But for the most part just looking at a hard cock gets my juices going.

huntersgirl 07-19-2004 08:56 AM

Not only do I find them sexy and beautiful, but there are cute moments as well....I know that doesn't generally go over too well with the guys, but its true!

Casperr 07-19-2004 09:46 AM

Dicks are very sexy - and huntersgirl I agree with you, they have their cute moments too!

Not all dicks are the greatest, but they're all hot in some way. Except the mutilated ones, as Jenna pointed out - don't do anything to it! Except shave around it! lol!

CasperTG

Aqua 07-19-2004 12:27 PM

I voted 'they just are', although I have seen some that are definitely very nice to look at and some that aren't. It varies.

And I pray that I fall into the 'nice to look at' category. :rolleyes:

WildIrish 07-19-2004 12:34 PM

Mrs. WI once told me that the doctor did a good job on me. I don't know. It's just a dick, right?