Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Last day! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33234)

Lilith 08-08-2008 07:57 AM

Last day!

Another summer has come and gone. This one has been filled with a fun and adventures. I took up kickboxing. Pushed my family down a mountain in big giant balls (zorb.com) and then went to spend time with my family and my Pixies family. I also have loved getting to spend more time at Pixies and being available to get to know some of our members, old and new a little bit better. Those of you who know me know the drill. For the next month I'll be very busy and checking in when I can. If you need/want/miss me, PM me. Please do not hesitate. I'm too busy to decipher code or smoke signals, PF, but if you have questions or concerns or just want to say Hi, please do contact me. I will be checking in daily just not all day :boohoo: The moderators are here if you need them as well.

This is not a good-bye. Just a thank you for a great summer and lick-ya-later;) :heartbeat

gekkogecko 08-08-2008 08:15 AM

Wake you up when September ends?

jseal 08-08-2008 08:23 AM

Lilith,

Make the next month a fun one. :thumb:

Lilith 08-08-2008 08:27 AM

Exactly gg!

Jseal- I'm training all brand new staff (which have been promised and not yet hired) this year so it should be an adventure.

Scarecrow 08-08-2008 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Jseal- I'm training all brand new staff (which have been promised and not yet hired) this year so it should be an adventure.

The life and times of Lilith the Mod. :teleport: :console:

PantyFanatic 08-08-2008 10:35 AM

Not to worry Lil. :) Just because you won't be around watching every move that's made is not a problem. We'll take care of everything for the next month or so. :D

*run for his portable Panty Inspection turnstile station*:nana:

dicksbro 08-08-2008 12:39 PM

Don't work too hard, now, Lilith. Remember all work and no play made Jack a dull boy and we sure don't want you to change genders. :)

1nutworld 08-08-2008 11:05 PM

Lilith,

It's been good having you around for the summer, but holy crap did it fly by fast. Some of us will try and behave, and others won't, but regardless we know you will keep all in line.

Have a good return to the day job, and know your presence here will still be felt, despite your more frequent absences.

fzzy 08-09-2008 04:59 AM

It seems like forever ago when you were the new staff on the job doesn't it!

Hope the new staff makes an easy transition for you and that you enjoy them as soon as possible! Dungeon won't be nearly as entertaining with Lil away more! (((((((Lilith))))))

Lilith 08-09-2008 06:49 AM

Thanks for the encouraging kind words. ((hugs))

sodaklostsoul 08-11-2008 12:31 PM

Hey sharpie whore, I think of you everytime I see one, have a great school year.

Hopefully next time we can meet.

Lord Snow 08-11-2008 01:43 PM

Woot! The mom is gone we can hit liquor cabinet now lol. The only good thing I can actually say about a new school year starting is there will be less whiners on World of Warcraft, but even that isn't enough to make up for the Lack of Lilith we will all feel. Hope everything goes okay for you and know that you will be missed until your full time return. (Preferably without the spoon of doom)

sodaklostsoul 08-11-2008 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
Woot! The mom is gone we can hit liquor cabinet now lol. The only good thing I can actually say about a new school year starting is there will be less whiners on World of Warcraft, but even that isn't enough to make up for the Lack of Lilith we will all feel. Hope everything goes okay for you and know that you will be missed until your full time return. (Preferably without the spoon of doom)

Did you get smacked with the wooden spoon at PAGAN?!?!?!?!? LOL

Prophet Reality 08-11-2008 02:57 PM

Hello Lil....

Hope the next month is not to stressful. Being gone for so long I guess I will have to ask around to figure out what the situation is. But I will miss you regadless..

SO here are some naughty thoughts to help keep you going....

:spank: :69: :licker: :sex: :molest: :spank:

BamaKyttn 08-11-2008 03:00 PM

no my darling LS didn't get whacked with a wooden spoon but I would be glad to offer my body for that.......