Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   threesome experience.... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13436)

wrxblue 05-01-2003 04:12 AM

threesome experience....

hi guys

is it every guy's fantasy?............

anyone want to share the experience

is it worth trying?............:D

drwinxp 05-01-2003 09:21 AM

i had a sort of a 3 some; it was pretty much me and this guy pleasuring this other girl. i don't think that's every guy's fantasy; however for most guys, ffm 3 somes probably are. i'm a little different in that i don't really care for 3 somes, but i admit, i would certainly like to try a ffm 3 some, but not consistently do it

Kissy 05-01-2003 12:52 PM

I've been with two men, but never two women...I'm assuming that's the type of threesome you're referring to? I can't imagine a mmf threesome being every guys fantasy. :D ;)

Lilith 05-01-2003 01:01 PM

Kissyface...you're my hero!!!!

Osiris 05-01-2003 03:27 PM

I've been with a couple before,a mmf,and the experience was awesome.I was with 2 women one time and they got caught up in their own world,and I was left alone,which was a GREAT experience that i'd like to see again.

justindex 05-03-2003 11:59 AM

As a guy, I fantasized about it. Moreover I wonder if a lady really enjoy being at the attention of two hot male. If ys, then I would love to let my girl experience it. Anybody has more to tell on this.

Sharni 05-03-2003 04:17 PM

Bilbo and i have done the MMF...and it was great!!!

Not done the FFM.......YET!! :D:D

Cheyanne 05-03-2003 07:40 PM

mmmmmmmmmmm.. have fantisized about a MMF threesome.... *shiver*.... ;

Cobalt 05-03-2003 07:49 PM

I have the same fantasy as Cheyanne, but also have a fantsy of a FFM three some. Both would be a totally awesome experiance I think!

Kissy 05-03-2003 09:40 PM

Quote:
Kissyface...you're my hero!!!!

Thanks Lilith! I would be more proud if it was my doing, but it was a birthday present from my husband. It wasn't planned, we just went out drinking and one of his friends came :D home with us. Most definately worth it. You have to shake things up once in a while. But now that we're expecting another baby, I'm sure it will get all boring around here again! Oh but I have the memories!:o

~Kissy

darkangel37 05-04-2003 08:20 AM

it's one of things that you have to try once - haven't had my turn yet. But yeah I do think most men fantasize about it.

Crichton 05-04-2003 09:25 AM

Threesome Experience

My wife has done the MMF on a couple of occasions (with me and without me) and had a fabulous time of it.
I find it incredibly erotic to watch or participate, something so naughty about this sweet midwestern girl wanting it so bad that she would take two guys at once.
We tried a variety of positions and each of them is such sweet bliss, she loves the full feeling of a DP while I love having her sucking and fucking at the same time.
There was a comment earlier about a MMF not being a guy's fantasy, but there is something about watching the woman you love being so wanton and so uninhibited that makes it really exciting.
We've never gotten beyond the kissing and fondling stage of a FFM, although I did get to watch(along with a number of other people at a party) when she had her first FF experience. We have both talked about how great it would be to have the FFM.

whatswithme69 05-04-2003 11:13 AM

my gf and i are seriously considering a FFM threesome...we asked one of her friends if she'd be interested in joining us...she said that she'd probly say yes in a couple of months...so it probably will happen...we'll see

gryphon 05-06-2003 10:33 PM

khaos and I have done the FFM lots of times and It was definatly stimulating,,hehehe......still fantasizing about the MMF. Just have to get up enough guts to tell him he has a greenlight........

Lilith 05-06-2003 10:49 PM

Re: Threesome Experience

Quote:
Originally posted by Crichton
My wife has done the MMF on a couple of occasions (with me and without me) and had a fabulous time of it.
I find it incredibly erotic to watch or participate, something so naughty about this sweet midwestern girl wanting it so bad that she would take two guys at once.

There was a comment earlier about a MMF not being a guy's fantasy, but there is something about watching the woman you love being so wanton and so uninhibited that makes it really exciting.

Crichton could you please speak with Mr. Lilith he is just about convinced but you make it sound so damn sexy I think it would push him over the top;)