Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who would be your third (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3501)

classydj 10-19-2001 01:50 AM

Who would be your third

Who would be the third in your threesome. For me I'd only have one in fantasy so I'd want it to be another girl and I'd want it to be one i knew. In real life i think I'd want it to be another girl, but I'd want it to be a stranger we'd talk to once on the phone ahead of time and fuck once to minimize jealousy or chances of jealousy. Tell me what u would want.

ClassyDJ:cool:

the queen 10-19-2001 02:08 AM

A chick...

And nobody I knew... LOL Just because of jealousy issues and the fear of it being completely awkward. A stranger that you talk to a couple of times. Make sure you guys practice safe sex!!!!

Irish 10-19-2001 09:08 AM

Who would be your third

I will probably;be known;as a male chovanist(sp)pig but I would
like to have sexual relations;with another female;that we both
know but I don't want anyone touching my wife but myself.
Irish

ROCKHARD 10-19-2001 02:47 PM

Got to be a girl

With someone I knew but as dreams are...they are just dreams!!!

Lady Pleaser 10-19-2001 03:33 PM

A lady the first time

Then I would give the wife a go at two men.

Nubian 10-19-2001 04:25 PM

Girl! And nothing but

Like most males, my fantasy revolves around having 2 women at once. The third partner has to be a stranger though as I would want complications later.

Old cowboy 10-20-2001 09:23 AM

a third

I would do a 3 some. In the past when I have it was always with a female and always someone I knew well. I did not experience complications, simply because we all knew what we were doing and why.
I know that there can be but I was fortunate. I have never been with another guy and a girl, in an actual 3some. I don't know how I would react to that. I love sexual relationships and I love watching and controlling. We will leave that for another discussion.
an Old Cowboy

Pussy Willow 10-20-2001 05:31 PM

3-some

Same sex, friend !!!!!

I would prefer it to be a friend. If she's already a friend, I've
probably wondered what it was like with her in the first place.

Hubby also prefers to be with me and another woman........

(big shock, huh ?)

sweetc0rn 10-21-2001 03:56 AM

I think I will go with Pussy willow!

I would also perfer same sex and a friend. I have always have fantasy about having sex with my BF and one of my friend. I really wonder how is it like... :D

PurpleLayc 10-24-2001 09:55 AM

3some partner

IF it were to every happen, I think I would prefer it to be a male and someone that I know. The idea of not knowing who they are brings alot of questions about what they may or may not have (std's).

andyhart 10-26-2001 09:26 AM

knowing the third???

I agree that there are questions about STDs, but bringing a friend in could seriously complicate the freindship if any problems like insecurity arose. I think I'd like to know something about them, who knows... the third could become a good friend.

nutworld 10-26-2001 12:02 PM

My choice would for it to be a friend..either M or F for that matter.

But my wife is the one with the "issues" so to speak, so were this fantasy ever to become a reality (HAHA!!!!)..she's the one that would have to change her attitudes regarding the whole thing, so I would let her make the decisions about who the other participant should be.

Vickious 10-28-2001 02:27 PM

I'm gonna say sex with another female mate of mine. Namingly the one I'm in love with, but never mind! She's absolutely gorgeous!!!
Screw this!! Who cares about a threesome...I just wanna have sex with her!! Pfish!!:p :D

LetsSee 11-09-2001 10:46 AM

I would prefer a female but...

I wld prefer another woman, but if my partner expresses a desire for another man, Hmmmmm, I guess I would oblige. After all if I want another so can she. But either way they would have to be strangers

souls_cry2000 03-17-2002 10:30 PM

It would have to be a lady who is a mutual friend of which my g/f chose personally.