Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   1000 you bloody beauty !!! OI! OI! OI! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15044)

Grumble 07-13-2003 06:42 AM

1000 you bloody beauty !!! OI! OI! OI!

I have done it WOOOO HOOOOO

must say that I have dropped my standards a little and posted in the million thread :(

The things we do because of temptation LOL

I was thinking as I was Pixieing furiously of the wonderful people that I have made friends with over the time I have been here. Some that have gone but i still remember

Sugarfreecandy lost contact with her, but she is a lovely intellegent caring person and I wish her the very best

Nikki such a sweet girl but when her and legend went real world she went quiet. They are going to be married in December from the last news I heard.

Xanne a lovely person of chinese descent very busy with her challenging career.

The X's not here much but I am very friendly with them and they have just become engaged. I think I was more excited than they were LOL. I rang Miss X up at work in Scotland and i didn't sleep much that night i was so pumped. Mr X is the greatest bloke and he has made her very happy. They have just bought a house too and are moving in early next month.

Pixiesprite is another special Pixie. We were very close at one stage and are still good friends. She has a real life boyfriend and is killing him with passion ohh lucky bugger. Pixies helped her find confidence in herself and believe how beautiful she really is.

Dicksbro a kind thoughtful man. We all prayed for him with his heart surgery and he came through so well :)

Quisath is also another good man who has always been thoughful and a good friend.

IGGYsgirl touched me with her devotion to her man.

Oh hell, Sharni, Bilbo, Randygal, BamaKyttn, Steph, Lilith, Hellsbells, Teddy, Rose, Sarriah, Lixy, sugar sprinkles, Jenna, Wicked wanda, casper and the delightful Christine have all been special to me.

I bet I have not remembered just as many and hope those people will forgive me.

I love you all and hope we can stay together in some sort of forum.

Humungous Hugs to you all

Love Ian the Grumble xoxoxo

dicksbro 07-13-2003 07:19 AM

CONGRATULATIONS

Grumblegut's

On completing your 1,000th post!

This calls for a party ... anyone bring food?

LixyChick 07-13-2003 08:57 AM

Awwwwwwwwww! ((((((((((((Ian))))))))))))), you're such a dear man! Congratulations on your posts (you and only you could have earn them so it was all fair and square)! I, too, wish and hope we find a forum to stay in touch. I don't get to talk to you as often as I'd like but Ill never forget you no matter where this all leads! Your remembrances are all so heartfelt! Love ya sweety!

dm383 07-13-2003 09:03 AM

Well done on your "honest" thousand mate!! :) (I think we can forgive the occasional foray into the games!)

Party's on @ Dicksbro's place.....see you all there!! :D

DM

Oldfart 07-13-2003 09:23 AM

Ian

Congrats on the Grand total.

Bloody stay in touch.

I can't say too much, off to Oshkosh via Sydney tomorrow.

Hope to get to a computer between here and there, but if not,

I'll catch you in chat or Sharni's site.

OF

Scarecrow 07-13-2003 10:33 AM

Congrats Ian, now can you get to 2 thousand. hehe

fzzy 07-13-2003 10:37 AM

Congratuations on this most impressive milestone!!!! Woooohooo!!!! :dizzy:

Sharni 07-13-2003 01:30 PM

Congrats ((((GG))))

Cheyanne 07-13-2003 01:34 PM

YAY!!!! Excellent posts GG

:jump:

BlondeCurlGirl 07-13-2003 01:50 PM

Yay for GG!! Way to go on 1000! :)

Sarriah 07-13-2003 02:09 PM

Awww Gratz on 1000 posts **HUGS**

jennaflower 07-13-2003 03:02 PM

Ian...

I am not being kind, or overly dramatic when I say that you are amoung the best men that Pixies has had to offer... I am honored to have gotten to know you... you are a fantastic man.. and my hope is that in the future not only will you realize it, but so will a very deserving and loving woman... I wish you the best that life has to offer..

Each of your 1,000+ posts are dear......... thank you for sharing yourself with us.

Lilith 07-13-2003 03:39 PM

((congrats))

quisath 07-13-2003 05:21 PM

Ian.......... Congratulations My Friend. I had NO DOUBT you would do it.
Now we CELEBRATE.....................CHEERS MATE......................May we Always remember these Days.

Vicious Tease 07-13-2003 06:44 PM

Congrats, hun! I never doubted for a moment that you would make it!!! :D