Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Men's Rules For giving cunnulingus (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11920)

SteinFibers 02-07-2003 01:38 AM

Men's Rules For giving cunnulingus

These are men's Rules for giving cunnulingus

1. If men are going to pleasure you, please don't give us directions. No one likes a supervisor.(i.e higher, lower, almost there)

2. Our favourite sports team lost, so I feel like shit too, so don't think its funny, because it's important to me, so no I don't feel like it either.

3. Men play video games to clear our minds, I mean, its a high pressure situation we have to get ready for!

I could try to make up a whole bunch of other rules. But to be honest I would be just making them up like the 3 up there. IF we do give cunnulingus, its just because we are drunk, we want a BJ in return, or we really do love you. Our love is not bound by rules.

SteinFibers.

:D

Kitsune 02-07-2003 01:51 AM

I'd like to debunk rule number one.
Every woman is different. Sometimes direction is better than having an unsatisfied woman. When you get an unsatisifed woman you can sometimes kiss the BJ's goodbye.

SteinFibers 02-07-2003 01:56 AM

I totally agree..Please re-read what i Wrote after Rule #3. I guess I wasn't as clear as I thought. I mean, when it comes to the person you love, there are no rules...I guess there should be no rules. But then, I guess I am just a hopeless romantic.

Please advise...

SteinFibers

Santiago 02-07-2003 02:22 AM

uhh...what happened to "we just like to do it"

Joshka 02-09-2003 06:59 AM

Here's a question, what is the best way to deal with the juices on your face when you have performed cunnilingus? Surely it's rude to wipe it off with your arm, but do women want a kiss. Is it okay to give her a quick kiss on the forehead and then wipe it off with a tissue?

Vintage Vixen 02-09-2003 11:05 AM

Re: Men's Rules For giving cunnulingus

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SteinFibers
[B]These are men's Rules for giving cunnulingus

1. If men are going to pleasure you, please don't give us directions. No one likes a supervisor.(i.e higher, lower, almost there)

2. Our favourite sports team lost, so I feel like shit too, so don't think its funny, because it's important to me, so no I don't feel like it either.

3. Men play video games to clear our minds, I mean, its a high pressure situation we have to get ready for!

1.Some men need directions
2.If thats allyou have to worry about is a losing team,we all should be so lucky.
3.LMAO
:rolleyes:

Vintage Vixen 02-09-2003 06:07 PM

THEN AGAIN....SOME NEED NO DIRECTION :)

Xpose 02-09-2003 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Joshka
what is the best way to deal with the juices on your face when you have performed cunnilingus? Surely it's rude to wipe it off with your arm, but do women want a kiss.

I can't speak for all women, but Mrs Xpose loves a kiss after I have licked and sucked on her pussy, she loves to lick her own juices off of my face. It's a real turn, try it!

jay 02-09-2003 07:48 PM

I agree with xpose

txgrneyes 02-09-2003 10:54 PM

Ok guys...since you can't seem to agree on any rules here is a bit of advise from someone who loves that you can go south. Just use your ears...listen to her...and you will know if you are doing it right or not.
As far as us going south...if you will we will. It is that simple!
And when it comes to juice on your face...it is all a matter of taste...we will let you know if we like it or not.

There is no rules...just do what you can to satisfy the person your with and we will in turn satisfy you.

Just my opinion.

quisath 02-11-2003 11:09 PM

Ahhhhhh....................I am not associated in any way to the Author of this Thread.

I will say that pleasing a Woman with oral sex has always been a Favorite with me.........................but I do want a Clean Smelling enjoyable partner. (don't want the Days Cheese in the way) ;)

Dan99NY 02-12-2003 02:45 AM

persoanl rules ...

My personal rules are:

1. Make her wet before you even get your lips near her lips.

2. Start slow and build up speed.

3. Save the Clit for last.

4. Pay attention to her responses. If she moans ... keep doing what you're doing.

5. Use the alphabet when you are teasing the clit directly.

6. Learn from your mistakes and strive for multiple orgasms.

7. Don't get in a rut and be predictable.

8. Talk dirty if necessary.

9. Learn more techniques.

10. If she likes a take charge type of guy ... be ruthless, proactive and unyielding.

11. If she wants you to bend to her beauty and dominate you ... resist then give it. Afterwards, act like she forced you and say you'll never do it again.

hagel9 02-12-2003 07:11 PM

OK I am no expert,but to please my woman I got my tounge pierced then got a vibrating tounge barbell with a greenlatex type ball with little ruffles on it.And her come taste sweet.and she kisses me like I kiss her, after she has finished me off.

airhog 02-13-2003 01:54 AM

Re: persoanl rules ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan99NY
My personal rules are:

4. Pay attention to her responses. If she moans ... keep doing what you're doing.

These rules wouldnt work in my relationship.

3. My gf doesnt like to be teased, if I dont go for the clit, she loses her drive.

4. My gf doesnt moan except during orgasm, so that wouldnt help me

5. My gf doesnt like me changing direction. Ive done the alphabet before sometimes for 10 or 15 minutes, but it just doesnt get her off.

6. I agree with the first part, but my gf hardly ever wants a second orgasm.

Im not saying your rules are right or wrong. But I dont think that any set of rules can apply to many women. Every woman likes it a bit differently. I think the best rule one can learn is to be open minded, dont be afraid to ask what kind of oral sex she likes, and be willing to learn new things or change your style to please her better.

Vintage Vixen 02-13-2003 08:43 AM

Re: persoanl rules ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan99NY
My personal rules are:

1. Make her wet before you even get your lips near her lips.

2. Start slow and build up speed.

7. Don't get in a rut and be predictable.

8. Talk dirty if necessary.

9. Learn more techniques.

10. If she likes a take charge type of guy ... be ruthless, proactive and unyielding.

11. If she wants you to bend to her beauty and dominate you ... resist then give it. Afterwards, act like she forced you and say you'll never do it again.
NOW THERE YA GO !!
:D