Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Merry Christmas (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5527)

Fallen_Angel 12-02-2001 07:23 PM

Merry Christmas

Hi :)

TDK 12-02-2001 07:38 PM

Merry Christmas from New Zealand

where its summer for Christmas:D

Barbeque, my place...clothes optional

BYO too

afterwards, massive orgy, i mean group session :D

all invited :D

Sharni 12-02-2001 07:41 PM

Where it's also summer for Christmas....Prawns on the barbie :D

Sharniqua

Mercury_Maniac 12-02-2001 07:53 PM

have you guys ever seen the movie "Shrimp on the Barbie" its with Cheech Marin, its a pretty good movie.

Sharni 12-02-2001 07:55 PM

Nope can't say that i've ever heard of it. :D

Sharniqua

bigbob40 12-02-2001 08:03 PM

Merry Christmas

Merry christmas from colorado
were hopefully we'll have a white christmas! Clothes are also optional:D

sugarfreecandy 12-02-2001 10:02 PM

Merry Christmas and Joyeux Noel from Canada...

... where we ALWAYS have a white Christmas and where clothes are only optional if you're willing to get frostbite! Also where there's always a wood fire burning and we know how to 'faire l'amour' in both official languages!

--- sweetstuff

motega20 12-02-2001 10:13 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas from CT where it is usually cold and snowy.....unfortunately not this year so far. I agree with Sugarfree there is nothing like a nice fire to snuggle up to. The only problem with fires is that they get so hot you have to start taking clothes off....wait a minute....that is not a problem at all ;) have great holidays everyone!

Prophet Reality 12-02-2001 10:37 PM

Happy Yule from the Netherworld. Where it fits the occassion as it needs to. So sugarfree what exactly is 'faire l'amour'? Call me stupid if you wish, maybe my poor sleep depirvied mind is not getting it.

RedHertz 12-02-2001 10:46 PM

Merry Sex-mas...I mena X-mas

I don't have a fire place but I have a fire inside and I hope that everyone fans their fire adn has a good time for the holidays. Big cuddly smooches :)

PS I want a strap-on for christmas anyone know a good place to get one?

Prophet Reality 12-02-2001 10:50 PM

I say go to Pixies on toy store. Here is the link: Pixies Toy Store

PantyFanatic 12-02-2001 11:38 PM

Yes RedHertz-

You can get a fine one in Cleveland.:D

It’ permanently strapped onto me!!!!!!!! :p ;)

biggun 12-03-2001 12:04 PM

Pantfanatic---LMAO:D :D

Anyway, Merry Christmas from Florida where we like to sing --
"Put away you hot chocalate and give me a beer, I'm spending Christmas in Florida this year."

P.S. we dont really have to worry about fireplaces down here much either even though technically it is winter. But who can complain about 75 degree days all winter.

sugarfreecandy 12-03-2001 01:26 PM

Prophet Reality ---

'Faire l'amour' is French for 'make love' --- and what sexier lanugage is there than French for lovemaking? Of course, for those who don't speak French, you might need someone bilingual to translate... I think I know just the girl! ;)

Joyeux Noel, donc, a tous mes cheris... Que tous vos jours soient heureux, et que tous vos nuits soient encore mieux!

(Merry Christmas, then, to all my darlings... May all your days be happy, and may all your nights be even better!)

See? Sounds better 'en francais'! :D

--- sweetstuff

p.s. Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir, voulez-vous coucher avec moi...! Maybe it's not a Christmas carol, but it's a great song nonetheless! ;)

PantyFanatic 12-03-2001 02:59 PM

Bounzuer, coumasuva?

(now stop laughing!! Just fight your way through this. Try phonetic English.)

Oue oue mammouzel. Moi voulez coucher avec vous, sa swa! (en mounze vous):confused:

(Merd de lo, What have I done)

Now after you pick yourself up off the floor and stop laughing, I want to tell you I can’t write or spell a word 'en francais'. (like I had to tell you,:redghost: (Hell, I have a difficult time with English) although I did have the opportunity to learn this most vital verbal necessity.:D Never even say anything written out. And I can say Getain or Goulwa, Jon Boune, and oh yes, e fa frawa. I dearly would like to connect with you and Faire l'amour', but it will have to be in English.:o

PS
Let me guess what part of the Great White North you are in.