Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Flying Monkey Fowls Radar (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25864)

PantyFanatic 08-02-2005 04:43 PM

Flying Monkey Fowls Radar

At least that’s my bet what happened here. :(

BigBear57 08-02-2005 05:00 PM

I just heard they're not reporting any casualties, that's stunning but wonderful news. After seeing the images on TV I just knew this was another major disaster. As for flying monkeys, ummm I heard it was weather related PF, sorry.

sodaklostsoul 08-02-2005 05:07 PM

Way to burst PF's bubble there BigBear!!! :D

PantyFanatic 08-02-2005 05:15 PM

I’m hearing the same thing right now BB57. :thumb: I guess most were able to evacuate before the fire but they are still pouring foam into the ravine. Lightning is suspect at the moment but still needs conformation. Sure sounds like some emergency procedure were worth developing. :D

(I think the flying monkeys are the ones that made the lightning :mad: )

lonelyarmywife 08-02-2005 06:44 PM

So I totally have the flying monkey theme from wizard of Oz swirling around my brain right now...man those fuckers gave me the creeps.

Srsly, I just saw this on the news. It's a miracle that no one was hurt.

Scarecrow 08-02-2005 07:07 PM

Just so long as the Flying Monkeys stay up north I'm fine with that.

P.S. Maybe the flying monkeys felt sorry for the passengers and cared them to safty. :hippy:

PantyFanatic 08-02-2005 07:07 PM

It certainly is LAW.:D It's nice to see something work and people that know how to do their job.

Quote:
…Airport officials said there had been only 14 minor injuries as passengers evacuated the jet, an Airbus 340. Airport officials said there had been only 14 minor injuries as passengers evacuated the jet, an Airbus 340……

…It had 297 passengers and 12 crew members aboard. It had 297 passengers and 12 crew members aboard……

…Marx said rescue workers got to the plane within about 40 or 50 seconds.

Steph 08-02-2005 07:33 PM

I was being a nice "friend" to PF & sent him a Yahoo IM about the crash &
*then* logged into Pixies to see him blaming my flying monkeys. What a bitch he is!

I would guess it was lightning. We had some wicked thunder & lightning today. I canoot believe nobody was killed!

jay-t 08-02-2005 09:27 PM

yep its frighting what a flying monkey with gas can do!

glad they are all safe

LixyChick 08-03-2005 01:53 AM

LMAO@you people...

and glad everyone was safe!

dicksbro 08-03-2005 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear57
I just heard they're not reporting any casualties, that's stunning but wonderful news. After seeing the images on TV I just knew this was another major disaster. As for flying monkeys, ummm I heard it was weather related PF, sorry.

Could the reporter have goofed and what they meant was they were trying to decide "WHETHER" it was lightning or flying monkeys?

I am glad there were no casualties.