Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   A newbie here (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7872)

jennaflower 07-02-2002 10:32 PM

A newbie here

Hello everyone..

Just wanted to take a moment and say hello to all of you. As the title suggests, I am new around here... and am REALLY looking forward to joining in on the fun.

A little about me... I am 33 years old, divorced, single mom, living in Southwest Missouri. At this point in my life, I am on a journey of sorts... one that has lead me to a wonderful awakening...

Like those of you that are here... I am a very sexual being. I enjoy not only expressing my sexuality but also learning new things from others... another words I don't consider myself to be closed minded.

legend 07-02-2002 10:34 PM

Welcome to pixies jennaflower :) you will not regret that your journey has led you here :p

Sharni 07-02-2002 11:07 PM

Welcome to the evergrowing Pixies family jennaflower.....

You'll love it here just as much as we do :p

erotic51 07-03-2002 01:49 AM

Hi and welcome to Pixies Place. I know you will have loads of fun here. :)

GusAspar 07-03-2002 03:43 AM

Welcome, Jennaflower. Isn't this fun? Less than 24 hours and you've already picked up four penpals - one of each sex from Australia, one in a cyberlocation and one from London. You'll have a great time!

dicksbro 07-03-2002 04:08 AM

Howdy, there, Jennaflower. Welcome to Pixies. Take off your clothes and stay awhile :D :D

jennaflower 07-03-2002 06:58 AM

Thanks for all the welcomes.. I have no doubt that I will enjoy the time I get to spend here. I have looked around and noticed that there are a wide variety of topics... and some interesting things as well (Not to mention some fantasic pics). I look forward to coming back tonight after work and putting in my 2 cents :)

Have a wonderful day!!

Lilith 07-03-2002 08:38 AM

Hi jennaflower,

Welcome!!! I know you will enjoy and make lots of new friends!!!

skipthisone 07-03-2002 08:47 AM

welcome jennaflower

Enjoy the lovely company pixies has to offer

Clint 07-03-2002 10:22 AM

Welcom Jennaflower. You'll have a lot of fun with us. It's a good thing that you're not close minded....you can't afford to be with any of us.

:) :D ;)

Scarecrow 07-03-2002 03:26 PM

Hello Jennaflower and welcome to Pixie's Place join in and have fun

Saddaddy 07-03-2002 08:26 PM

Welcome Jennaflower ! I know you will enjoy your time here at Pixies ! Oh yeah ,Welcome to the Pixie"s Family

jennaflower 07-03-2002 11:03 PM

I can't tell you all just how happy I am to have found this wonderful place. For a long time I have been looking for something just like this. Several years ago, when my journey first began... I monitored a site called "Jennaflower's Garden" at the delphi community. It was lots of fun and made great friends there.. but there came a time when I needed something different.. I believe I have finally found it here. I have spent the best part of this evening responding to messages from some very nice people... playing in the games... and dabbilling in some of the other threads as well.

Thanks so much all of you for welcoming me here... and now.. I will get naked!! LOL

Grumble 07-05-2002 09:33 AM

well hun its great to have you here, the real secret to this place is that it is full of really nice decent people who are open minded, sexy and caring. I was looking for the same thing and am now a real Pixieholic.

welcome and big hugs to you

David 07-05-2002 09:49 AM

Welcome aboard Jenna! Glad that your journey has brought you to Pixies! You will soon see that not only is this a great site, but that the people here, in the majority, are a great bunch! Welcome again and look forward to more from you.