Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Best thing anybody's ever said to you? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27309)

Casperr 01-26-2006 10:41 AM

Best thing anybody's ever said to you?

To throw a little positivity in here to balance the 'worst thing' threads, tell us the best compliment you've received. Been told you're the best at giving head? Have a great cock? Have great stamina? Whatever.

What's the best sex compliment you've received.

I'm making this guys and gals can post here, cos otherwise I have to make the effort to read another thread. Hell I'm a busy man I don't have that kinda time! ;)

And if this has been done before and I didn't realise, sorry! Blame PF, cos Steph said it was his fault.

:D
CasperTG

~Da_NufNuffess~ 01-26-2006 11:23 AM

Well, I lost my virginity to my current partner, to think about it he has never said anything nice about our sex life....

This thread really got me thinking

gekkogecko 01-26-2006 11:23 AM

Best (most memorable) recent thing said to me. My girlfriend said :"I'll always listen to you. I might not understand half of what you say, but I'll listen."

osuche 01-26-2006 11:29 AM

Recently, Mr. Osuche said, "You must wake up every morning thinking about how to be the best wife and partner possible. How else do you do it...make me this happy?"

Funny hting is...I *do* try to do at least one special thing for him every day. I'm glad he noticed. :)

WildIrish 01-26-2006 11:54 AM

"I love the way you squeeze the head of your cock when you cum, it gives me chills."

Aqua 01-26-2006 02:06 PM

Best thing? Well my favorite thing to hear from a lover was probably, 'Fuck my ass.' :p

As far as compliment's go, I had just started dating a girl and she had mentioned the joke about the four most damaging words to say to a guy (said words being 'is it in yet?') when we were at a bar earlier in the night. Later, when getting in bed together for the first time, I took my pants off and she looked down and commented, 'You know those four words we dicussed earlier? You will NEVER hear them.' :D

But when it's comes to the Best Thing Ever, period... it's everytime my daughter says, 'I love you Daddy.' :)

bobbachman 01-26-2006 08:33 PM

Best thing

For me, it was while we were both slightly drunk, sat on a bench eating chips, she said "You know I love you, dont you". She had never said it to me before, although I had no trouble being able to tell her, and she just said it like it was a normal sentence. I really melted inside when she said it.

Second place has to be when I finally confessed how I felt to her before we started going out, and she simply said "kiss me".

Lilith 01-26-2006 09:10 PM

"I love ya"

IAKaraokeGirl 01-26-2006 09:18 PM

"You're as pretty now as I remembered you."

Mark Vieth 01-27-2006 01:13 AM

This happened with my current partner just before we had sex for the first time. It's not so much what she said it's what she did/how she reacted when she saw how big I was. She followed that up with "it's the biggest I've ever had, compared to all the other guys I've been with."

lazaruslong 01-27-2006 02:04 AM

Well, let's see now. I'd have to say I was told "You know, you're the best fuck i've ever had". And the lady that told me this was the woman I was getting a divorce from at the time.

Loulabelle 01-27-2006 02:32 AM

Apparently the first thing my father-in-law said about me after my first meeting with him was: 'She's too good for you, Fussy'. Unsurprisingly, my father-in-law have only got closer since then! :D

On a sexual note, a friend once told me that not only was I very fuckable, I was also very huggable and he had trouble deciding what he wanted to do with me.

Steph 01-27-2006 04:52 AM

[QUOTE=CasperTG]To throw a little positivity in here to balance the 'worst thing' threads, tell us the best compliment yBlame PF, cos Steph said it was his fault.
/QUOTE]

He resembles that remark & great thread idea! I shall return.

((((((Casper))))))

lizzardbits 01-27-2006 11:31 AM

i had been loosing weight and was close to being at my smallest (not a kate moss skinny-yuck-but more like a kate winslett on the titanic thin) and i had bent down to get some CD's off the floor, my fuck-buddy at the time looked at said, " Woahohoho! Check out that ass!"....crude? yes, but he ment it as "wow you are hot and i wanna fuck you right now, i find you that sexy" that stuck with me for many many years UNTIL.......................................

On a cool beautiful clear moonlit English summer night, at a place called Stonehenge, the man that i had fallen madly in love with (and still AM madly in love with), turned to me and said "Stop, I want you to look around and remember this, look at the moon, look at the Stones, remeber where we are right now. And now look at me, <insert Lizz's real name here>, I love you and i want you to be my wife. Will you marry me?" *swoon* well I threw my arms around him, as my knees were really weak and i said "YES YES YES! i love you sooo much! YES!!!"

wyndhy 01-27-2006 12:00 PM

if you don't stop, i'm going to cum. :D