Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   If I can read your Under-roos... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27621)

Lilith 03-03-2006 10:55 PM

If I can read your Under-roos...

pull your fucking pants up! :eek:

When did I get old? :D

IAKaraokeGirl 03-03-2006 10:56 PM

About a month before me. :D

Lilith 03-03-2006 10:57 PM

funny girl :mad:

:D

PantyFanatic 03-03-2006 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
...When did I get old? :D

When did you start wanting to cuddle after sex?

;)

osuche 03-03-2006 11:16 PM

Amen, Lil.....and by the way, I disapprove of young girls showing so much skin.

Kids should be kids! Not mini-sex figures.

lizzardbits 03-03-2006 11:35 PM

YES! AMEN and HALELUJA! I have such a $#&^$*&((%^%$###^^ time trying to find little girl clothes for my daughter that cover her and aren't so !#(&*$&@#%$!# tight and sexy.

She is NOT a mini-Madonna or mini-Britney!

ok rant over....

RandyGal 03-04-2006 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzardbits
YES! AMEN and HALELUJA! I have such a $#&^$*&((%^%$###^^ time trying to find little girl clothes for my daughter that cover her and aren't so !#(&*$&@#%$!# tight and sexy.

She is NOT a mini-Madonna or mini-Britney!

ok rant over....

Granddaughter came over a few weeks ago wearing a pair of hip huggers.......she's 9 freakin' years old!!! I just about crapped my britches! Kids got to be KIDS for cryin' out loud.....she still plays with dolls when she's at my house. LOL

Lilith, you ain't old, ya just sensible. I just laugh when I see girl-buttcracks!!! :p

dicksbro 03-04-2006 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Amen, Lil.....and by the way, I disapprove of young girls showing so much skin.

Kids should be kids! Not mini-sex figures.

When I had my part time job, I used to comment to my manager and co-workers on how really funny it was when the young girls came in with their pants riding so low and their tops hiked up showing their bare middle ... and they'd be furiously trying to pull the top down to cover themselves. Obviously, as much as they wanted to be "sexy" they were also apparently a bit embarrassed.

Especially sad were the young girls who ... well ... weren't all that thin and were trying to wear those same very revealing clothes. It simply wasn't very flattering for them and I really did almost feel sad for them.

Of course the young guys wore their pants so low that their shorts stuck out, too. I wonder how many have had one of their "friends" come up and yank them down. Probably not many or maybe they'd pull them back up.

Scarecrow 03-04-2006 11:08 AM

I guess being around 6 to 10yr olds everyday I got jaded to it, I don't even notice it any more. DB your right about how they wear the short shirts and then try to pull them down all the time.

Cheyanne 03-04-2006 11:13 AM

I struggle with this just like LIZZ. It is difficult to find clothes for my 12 year old that will cover her up! We have this little dance we do when she comes out of the fitting room. Arms up to the sky - if belly shows, no shirt. Then she squats and if I see any skin from behind above the so called belt line no jeans. We used to be able to find something that passed the test, but now it keeps getting more difficult. It doesn't help that she is long waisted either :(

sodaklostsoul 03-04-2006 01:07 PM

And then when you do find a shirt that is long enough after the first washing it's starting to shrink!!!!

osuche 03-04-2006 09:10 PM

One of us should become a kid's clothing designer...I bet we could think up stuff that was flattering and functional and not too floozie... :)

lonelyarmywife 03-07-2006 05:42 AM

I have a solution -

I tell my male studnets at school that if I have to stare at their underwear all day then they should have to stare at mine too. That usually gets the britches up REAL quick. :p

Side note here: Things like this make me very very glad the kids at my school are in uniform. School uniforms, all the way!

LixyChick 03-07-2006 05:54 AM

I was always bitching about this generation getting their "own look" and stop stealing from our "old look"...and suddenly the guys pants fell down!!!???? WTF? That'll teach me...eh?

It's so funny to read that someone else calls undershorts under-roos! Mr. Lixy hates when I call his that. I've been doing it for years...lmfao!

sodaklostsoul 03-07-2006 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyarmywife
I have a solution -

I tell my male studnets at school that if I have to stare at their underwear all day then they should have to stare at mine too. That usually gets the britches up REAL quick. :p

Side note here: Things like this make me very very glad the kids at my school are in uniform. School uniforms, all the way!

Have you ever had a student that says "Let's see'em"?