Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Biggest turn off ? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30101)

Miss-Honey-Bee 02-23-2007 06:08 AM

Biggest turn off ?

What is the one thing guaranteed to turn you off?

For me, it's feet. If he touches my feet, or I accidently touch his, that's it, get off me.

I detest feet, that's why I like shoes so much x

wyndhy 02-23-2007 08:41 AM

turn me off from a person entirely? or just from gettin' it on right at that moment?

WildIrish 02-23-2007 09:57 AM

Person entirely ~ Sneaky behavior

From gettin it on ~ I don't know if there's anything outside of getting ill that would kill the mood once we're in the middle of it, but if we have cold feet and hands, that really puts a damper on.

ReaperWoman 02-23-2007 10:43 AM

Oh I hate feet too.... *shudders*
Having cold hands or feet - if carefully placed - can encite some... harmless torture? Like tickling, but you don't have to be tickly to react to a cold hand on your back.

Slobbery kissing on my mouth or neck. Especially my neck. Hate it. Not something I have to worry about with my OH though!

cavegirl 02-23-2007 01:34 PM

erm, well mine might not be v popular, lol - but it's anything anal for me. i hate the thought of it, and don't like the idea of fingers or anything else coming near that part of me during sex. makes me shudder in a bad way, lol.

luckily my OH feels the same too, otherwise there'd be no getting jiggy at all...absolutey no problem with anyone else talking about it, doing it or telling me about it - i've even watched the odd movie with it in and not been bothered- but it's just not for me...lol

ok, am i odd or what?

WildIrish 02-23-2007 02:24 PM

Not odd at all CG. It's just not within some people's comfort range. Mrs. WI is not a big fan of anal play. She'll enjoy some external stimulation if she's in the right mood, but there's nothing going in.

Lilith 02-23-2007 05:35 PM

my turn-offs are personality things, rudeness, and people who act superior due to feelings of inferiority

IowaMan 02-23-2007 05:48 PM

The biggest turnoffs for me are personality based and pretty much the same as what Lil posted. As far as what will just kill the mood with me....... biting. I don't mind playful nibbling and if it accidentally is a little too hard that's nothing to worry about. Had one g/f who actually drew blood while performing oral on me and OMFG, I thought I was going to die. She also got way too agressive when in the nipple area. I honestly thought I was going to lose body parts to that woman. So rough stuff biting is out for me.

Lilith 02-23-2007 06:08 PM

:bite:

bananababe82 02-23-2007 07:26 PM

Bad Body Odor...LOL. :eew:

IowaMan 02-23-2007 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
:bite:

Well, would you at least let up when I start to cry and not wait until I'm bleeding and need stitches? Please......... :wish:

Irezumi Kiss 02-23-2007 08:42 PM

Unresponsiveness/total slack submission (just getting naked isn't enough for my cock), frigidity, bad body odor (although in the heat of things I probably gloss over this, as she probably does for me)...pulling away, getting the back or no-cuddle after sex (unless it's a slam-bam thing with no intimacy asked for)...shit like that...

rabbit 02-23-2007 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananababe82
Bad Body Odor...LOL. :eew:

Me, too.

:eew:

osuche 02-23-2007 11:35 PM

Slobbery kissing. bad breath.

Generally turn me if - sloppiness, lying, poor manners

cavegirl 02-24-2007 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Not odd at all CG. It's just not within some people's comfort range. Mrs. WI is not a big fan of anal play. She'll enjoy some external stimulation if she's in the right mood, but there's nothing going in.

phew - thought it was just me, lol.