Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Enquiring minds want to know...... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23052)

lazaruslong 12-07-2004 01:38 PM

Enquiring minds want to know......

OK, heres the scenerio.... Some of my equally perverted friends and I were setting around the bong the other night and we got to talking about sex. Even though we were a mixed group, for some reason some of the questions could not seem to be answered. So, with no furthur ado, ill give my Pixie friends the chance.

#1. Your in bed with your husband/bf/so and your RIGHT on the mindless edge. What does it feel like and how is he supposed to know?

#2 Sue and Steve are getting it on. Steve has a larger then average "tool". Sue has a tighter then average "hoohoo". (Sue is also what is known as a "squirter".) When the time comes where Sue is going for it, and she begins to ejaculate, what happens?
Some possible ideas were:
Sue's fluids push their way out even though there is a very tight fit.
Sue's fluids are unable to get free and this:
Is painful for Sue and Steve both.
Is a turn on for one and not the other.
etc etc etc...

Input?

(I know, its stupid)

WildIrish 12-07-2004 03:09 PM

I'm sure this is a hypothetical gathering because to admit having gathered around an object of parephanalia is a felony. But nevertheless...let's address it as if it were real. :D

#1 - He'll figure out what I'm thinking when I have a grip on his dick

#2 - Hopefully her eyes are closed or it'd fly out her eye sockets. Either that or when he withdrew, it would be accompanied by a loud whooshing sound. If you put your ear up to her...you might even be able to hear the ocean. ha ha

IAKaraokeGirl 12-07-2004 03:16 PM

Rotflmao ^^^^^^.

TinTennessee 12-07-2004 03:49 PM

WI....you crack me up! rofl

Sharni 12-07-2004 06:14 PM

OMG WI....i needed that laugh!!

*still chuckling*

rockintime 12-08-2004 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazaruslong
were setting around the bong

Is "bong" your Oklahoman pronounciation for "barn"?

If so, I know why WildIrish came running to answer.
:baa: :baa: :baa:

dicksbro 12-08-2004 06:39 PM

WI and RIT ... LMAO. :D :D

lazaruslong 12-08-2004 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockintime

No, actually bong is a smoking device used to smoke various types of loose tobacco. don't you have them there?

rockintime 12-08-2004 09:25 PM

Bongs in CALIFORNIA? THAT'll never happen! ;)

osuche 12-08-2004 10:13 PM

Quote:
Bongs in CALIFORNIA? THAT'll never happen! ;)

:yikes:

LMAO

Cheyanne 12-08-2004 10:53 PM

You guys are too funny! I guess I am going to be "the serious one" and try to answer your questions... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazaruslong

#1. Your in bed with your husband/bf/so and your RIGHT on the mindless edge. What does it feel like and how is he supposed to know?

It feels amazing. Words are hard to come by to describe the feeling. You know what it feels like to orgasm and how good it is? Well it is good like that. ;)

He knows by my breathing, what I say or groan, and by the look on my face. When my mouth hangs open and my eyes roll back into my head with only the whites showing he knows he did good.. :lust:

#2 Sue and Steve are getting it on. Steve has a larger then average "tool". Sue has a tighter then average "hoohoo". (Sue is also what is known as a "squirter".) When the time comes where Sue is going for it, and she begins to ejaculate, what happens?
Some possible ideas were:
Sue's fluids push their way out even though there is a very tight fit.
Sue's fluids are unable to get free and this:
Is painful for Sue and Steve both.
Is a turn on for one and not the other.
etc etc etc...

Input?

As a squirter myself, I was horrified when it happened the first time. I thought I had peed myself! So, I went to my trusty internet and conducted a search about female ejaculation. This site may educate you.. :D

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/ejacula.htm

Basically, female ejaculate doesn't come from the vagina, but the urethra and is produced by what is called a paraurethral gland. The fluid is not urine but may have some of the properties of urine but not as acidic. The site above describes the process that occurs if you are curious.

So to answer your question may be (which wasn't one of your choices) that Sue orgasms and her hot juices squirt out onto Steve and it turns him on so much because he knows that she had one hell of an orgasm that he can't hold back and cums - his fluids mix with hers... :lust:

(I know, its stupid)

..........and no, it isn't a stupid question, but a learning opportunity.. :D

cowgirltease 12-09-2004 11:00 AM

Quote:

ROFLMAO! You nut!
We make be redneck but NOT that redneck!:p

lakritze 12-10-2004 02:18 PM

FREE TOMMY CHONG !!!!!!!! 1.Is to learn the meaning of the word CRESCENDO. You'll know when it happens. 2.This actually happened.I should have realized the preasure was building.The last thing I remembered was hearing a loud POP like a Champaigne cork leaving the bottle as my ass hit the cealing.