Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Vibe Addiction. (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19066)

Vigil 02-24-2004 01:06 AM

Vibe Addiction.

It came up in another thread and I think it deserves its own space and besides it wasn't the thread's real issue.

Are vibrators addictive?

cowgirltease 02-24-2004 03:31 AM

Depends on how good it is.:D Hell I can't keep one runnin! I keep breaking 'em!:( Costing me a small fortune. *sigh*

thereIam 02-24-2004 03:36 AM

Yep

I am seriously addicted to watching my wife writhing around with one! :D

She has the same trouble as CGT though,
can't seem to find one that can take it!:mad:

Loulabelle 02-24-2004 04:40 AM

They're kind of addictive in that if you use one on a regular basis, sometimes, you find yourself really needing the intensity of vibration to take you over the edge, and nothing else will quite manage it.

Personally I think receiving oral sex is far more addicitve though. :D

cowgirltease 02-24-2004 05:49 AM

Most definitely Loulabelle!!!!!!!!! NOTHING even comes close to oral sex!:slurp: ;)

fun_lovin_bitch 02-24-2004 12:36 PM

they're great and definately deserve to be a topic! i couldnt survive without one in my bag

babybunny 02-24-2004 01:10 PM

<~~ is deprived now since she broke hers. =\

GingerV 02-24-2004 02:03 PM

Wonderful fun, good for slow teases or "oh god I need to get off right NOW" moments. But I never thought they were actually addictive. You can desensitize a little with heavy use...but it comes back pretty quick, I thought. At least, that was my experience.

nikki1979 02-24-2004 03:22 PM

only thing better than oral sex is oral sex while ur patner is usuing a vibe on u , and omg yes they are addictive! i keep breakin mine as well. *sigh* but it really is alot of fun to get a new one!

~nikki

LixyChick 02-24-2004 05:32 PM

First....I must say.....Welcum to Pixies fun_lovin_bitch! Glad to see you jumping right in!

I'm addicted to my vibe[s] when I am "in the moment". In other words....when I have had the orgasms and I go to put a vibe away.....I just have to have one more orgasm. I'll rest a bit afterwards...and go to put it away again....and get the urge again. It's a tough time in those moments! But....once I do finally put the vibe away.....I'm good till next time. LOL!

popper70 02-24-2004 06:29 PM

to me, my vibe isn't something that makes me addicted. i like it from time to time and sometimes i really feel the need to take it out and plug it into me and so on. but in general, i can do sex and masturbation without it. but sex and mast. is something i'm addicted to... :D

SuzyQ 02-24-2004 08:06 PM

I am addicted to mine, only when I am horny and can't get the real thing...oral sex is better..and LixyChick I am with you..sometimes can't put the damn thing away...Will someone please make vibrators that last?

SuzyQ 02-24-2004 08:07 PM

Actually someone does..use a muscle vibrator..not as tiny, but they do last and last and keep on goin and goin

dreamgurl 02-24-2004 09:10 PM

i'm not addicted but i do like it, yeah it's the first i've ever had and all but it's almost like i could do without it till i get in one of those moods then i take it as more of a want that an addiction

jennaflower 02-24-2004 09:24 PM

I can think of worse addictions...

Me: Hi, my name is Jenna and I am addicted to my vibe

You: Hi Jenna!!

ROFL