Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What is the funniest thing that has happened to you before/during or after sex? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30565)

Mark Vieth 04-26-2007 01:34 PM

What is the funniest thing that has happened to you before/during or after sex?

Mine happened a long time ago. Looking back now it was actually very funny. Anyway me and my then g/f were in the mood and I went to get my clothes off and I was lying on my back and pulled my knees up to my chest, as I did that I kicked myself in the mouth with my knee.

ReaperWoman 04-26-2007 02:14 PM

The words "help me". If I say anymore I'll be violating a very serious and sacred form of promise....

IowaMan 04-26-2007 02:26 PM

My girlfriend's cat bit me in the ass and decided to take a slap at my balls. :yikes:

I guess he could tell I'm a dog person. :roflmao:

Aqua 04-26-2007 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaMan
My girlfriend's cat bit me in the ass and decided to take a slap at my balls. :yikes:

I guess he could tell I'm a dog person. :roflmao:

:yikes:

We routinely have several cats about during sex and I've never been bitten, let alone swatted. No good!

cherrypie7788 04-26-2007 02:37 PM

I cant say what it is :p it's that bad.

Mark Vieth 04-26-2007 03:25 PM

Oh come now cherrypie we are all friends here we won't laugh.... too much! lol

IowaMan 04-26-2007 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Vieth
Oh come now cherrypie we are all friends here we won't laugh.... too much! lol

Yep, if I can tell how I had "Sugar Ray Leopard" use my balls as a speed bag I'm thinking you can share your funniest moment. :p

sunshine 04-26-2007 04:34 PM

I was sitting on the bed, afterwards and for reasons I can't explain, I was suddenly bounced off of the bed onto the floor.

Ass over teakettle.

I maintain that he founced the bed; he says I just flew off for no reason.

Very elegant. Very pretty. Very funny.

Sunshine

Neige 04-26-2007 06:12 PM

Hey sunshine! My story is almost the same! I was sitting nekkid on the end of the bed right after sex, and he said something funny and I threw my head back to laugh. Well, maybe a bit too far back. "Ass over teakettle" describes it pretty well!!!!!!

I was laughing soooooooooooooo hard and he was just lost - "Are you ok??? What did you do???" Me - :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

cherrypie7788 04-26-2007 06:36 PM

okay, well I just warn..this is NASTY. At the time it wasnt funny but it sure as hell is funny to me now :p

I had been seeing a guy for about 4 months and we were fucking like bunnies all the time. He went out of town for a while and when we finally got together again we had some great sex, and afterwards he was going to eat me out....

Well...I had JUST came off my period and as all women can tell you sometimes things do nto return to normal for a couple of days. I warned him. I said "no honey don't--" but i was too late and he was down there just eating his heart out. Then suddenly, he bolts up and darts out of the room. I was like...oh no.

He explained to me he had accidentally..um..eaten a little clot. I was totally mortified. Then, five days later, I found out he had been cheating on me for a month. Then I was like "well, take that you little bastard prick" LOL

Coastie 04-27-2007 01:51 AM

I had an ex that we couldn't do it doggie style because she would pussy fart/quiff(sp) so much. It would literally be every stroke in and out. Guess it had to do with how our parts fit together and she was always VERY wet, and I'm on the thick side. It kind of sucked because we both liked doggie, but we couldn't stop laughing when we tried to do it because it was so bad.

WildIrish 04-27-2007 09:56 AM

We were having sex in one of her favorite positions (her on her side & me straddling one leg while the other was wrapped around my side, leaving one hand free to manipulate her clitoris and the other to rub her tush). We were very close to climax when we heard a noise at the door. It was locked, but there's always that moment of doubt & horror. We saw a piece of paper slid under the door into our room. Obviously, we disengaged. I went over to get the note & laughed out loud when I read that it was from our youngest son and said "I'm outside your door, standing guard". :roflmao:

cherrypie7788 04-27-2007 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
We were having sex in one of her favorite positions (her on her side & me straddling one leg while the other was wrapped around my side, leaving one hand free to manipulate her clitoris and the other to rub her tush). We were very close to climax when we heard a noise at the door. It was locked, but there's always that moment of doubt & horror. We saw a piece of paper slid under the door into our room. Obviously, we disengaged. I went over to get the note & laughed out loud when I read that it was from our youngest son and said "I'm outside your door, standing guard". :roflmao:

OMG!!! LMAO!

Loren 04-27-2007 10:54 AM

I don't know why it was so funny but a wheel fell off the bed. No big deal but we got so laughing so hard about it that we never finished what we had started.

sunshine 04-27-2007 11:17 AM

Serves him right, but that's seriously gross. lol. That just affirms my decision to not have that done for a couple of days after. My worst nightmare. lol. I'm sure if he had been a loyal boyfriend, that never would've happened. It was just karma biting him in the butt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie7788
He explained to me he had accidentally..um..eaten a little clot. I was totally mortified. Then, five days later, I found out he had been cheating on me for a month. Then I was like "well, take that you little bastard prick" LOL