Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   She lay waiting... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28527)

WildIrish 07-11-2006 03:51 PM

She lay waiting...

I had my monthly Habitat meeting last night, and didn't get home until after 9. Our two youngest kids were staying with my parents, and our oldest son was in bed already. I walked in to the living room and Mrs. WI wasn't there! This is highly irregular behavior. :confused:

I took a quick shower, ran a load of laundry and went upstairs to bed where I found Mrs. WI laid out nude on top of the sheets & covers. Her legs were spread just enough to see her fuzzy little pussy peeking out at me *swoon* and her breasts looked beautiful! She lay there breathing softly, and moving just a little bit.

I walked to the edge of the bed and just stood there taking her in. What a sexy and beautiful sight! I hovered my hand just over the surface of her skin and gently moved up her leg, her thigh, hip, tummy, and up to her chest. Her large breasts moved up & down with each slight breath and she seemed to squirm as her nipples hardened in response to the heat of my hand's proximity! I was so aroused, it was all I could do not to break the spell and speak.

Both nipples now swollen and dark, I moved my hand back down to her pubic hair. I love the slight tickle of her hairs. It always gives me a thrill when I first reach that line where the hair starts because I know I'm near the forbidden zone! The heat coming from her pussy warmed my already hot hand, and I could feel the moisture on my palm. If I closed my eyes, I could have imagined the sweet musky scent of her femininity. My hand ever so slightly brushes the very tips of the hair around her lips and....

and.....

and she screams bloody murder! :yikes:

Yup...she wasn't being sexy & pretending to sleep. She really was.

"What the hell is the matter with you? Jesus Christ, you gave me a fucking heart attack!" :mad:

:o

Lilith 07-11-2006 03:53 PM

ha ha! You'll never live that down!

WildIrish 07-11-2006 03:59 PM

We'd finally gotten past the "let me try giving her a lick while she's asleep...she'll probably think that's hot!" episode where she almost broke my neck when slamming her legs together. ha ha

imaginewithme 07-11-2006 04:00 PM

OH man!!!!! Here while I was reading that, I was thinking "wow, how wonderful that he realllly enjoys her" and then ended up laughing my ass off!

Sharni 07-11-2006 06:53 PM

OMG...i snorted my coffee!

TinTennessee 07-11-2006 08:40 PM

:roflmao:

lizzardbits 07-11-2006 08:40 PM

yup...I giggled too.

I love that you are still sooo into how sexy your wife is, that make me smile

AngelicVampires 07-11-2006 08:47 PM

Hahahha...that...was great!

HottDoggn62 07-11-2006 09:56 PM

LOL...... and you probably thought for sure that you were gonna get some.... :huh:

gekkogecko 07-11-2006 10:14 PM

Be wary of what you wish for. You just may get it.

dm383 07-12-2006 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharni
OMG...i snorted my coffee!

Me too...... ain't it a BITCH?!?!?!

Where'd that sheep go?

:ewe:

DM

osuche 07-12-2006 10:51 AM

:spin:

Poor WI. :(

:rofl:

WildIrish 07-12-2006 03:43 PM

There'll be no "hand hovering" in the wildirish household for awhile, let me assure you! ha ha

wyndhy 07-12-2006 04:27 PM

at least she doesn't sleep with a weapon near the bed. :p

Aqua 07-13-2006 01:16 PM

I gotta say you're not alone, brother. Though, when Mrs. Aqua comes out of sleep because I've touched her it's a judo chop coming at me rather than a scream. :eek: