Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Why did TDK leave?? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5824)

Fallen_Angel 01-10-2002 07:27 PM

Why did TDK leave??

I know TDK said he was leaving awhile back, but does anyone know why he left????

Irish 01-10-2002 08:00 PM

Fallen Angel---????Must have been something personal. Irish

scotzoidman 01-10-2002 09:39 PM

I was present when TDK made his final departure, I don't want to go into details or name names; Suffice it to say, TDK was misbehaving in the chat room, and messed around with someone whom he should have known better than to fuck with; I will say only that I also jumped on him a little myself, but basically he got his feelings hurt, and decided to take his toys & go home. He had his good qualities, but had shown his ass on occasions in the past, I guess that was the last straw for him. Fare thee well, TDK, maybe we'll see you again sometime....

Irish 01-11-2002 08:32 AM

At a time like this;the old saying:Don't do the crime if you can't do
the time!seems appropriate.Thank You.I didn't know that.The
world is full of suprises! Irish

Prophet Reality 01-11-2002 11:36 PM

That is too bad to hear about TDK, it seemed he was making some improvements... but oh well, maybe when his feelings are recuperated he will return and beahve again.

PantyFanatic 01-11-2002 11:44 PM

Why did TDK leave??

because he chose to!

he wasn't kicked out.

THE END

scotzoidman 01-12-2002 01:30 AM

Re: Why did TDK leave??

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
because he chose to!

he wasn't kicked out.

THE END
All true PF... 'cept maybe the last part... word is that he still lurks using the cloak of invisiblity... partly why I chose my words carefully, & why others hesitated to answer at all...

Lovediva 01-13-2002 12:30 PM

I have been debating posting to this thread....since it was posted.

Just for the fact that I know TDK is still around lurking...which is fine with me. He is still a member here...he wasn't banned...so he can still come in here.

BUT....since I know he is still around....I will keep my comments to myself....for now.

But...I will ask TDK this....

TDK....why don't you be a gentleman...and answer this question in ALL HONESTY....I am curious as to what your answer would be......

So please....I beg you..put this thing to bed as why you wanted to leave Pixies with your tail between your legs.....

scotzoidman 01-13-2002 02:13 PM

tdk

What Diva said... it's time to be a man, bud...

Bilbo 01-13-2002 03:26 PM

I'll second the motion.......What do you say TDK?

Fallen_Angel 01-13-2002 03:51 PM

Yeah I figured he was still lurking around. Once you start coming to this site, you'll be coming back for life :D It's addictive :) I was hoping he'd respond. I think it's only fair. He made such a big deal about leaving that he should explain at least.

Sharni 01-13-2002 04:55 PM

Quote:
TDK....why don't you be a gentleman...and answer this question in ALL HONESTY....I am curious as to what your answer would be......

Yes i too will be curious about your answer

Come and tell everyone who wants to know...the reason behind your "i'm-taking-my-bat-and-ball-and-going-home" disappearance

Sharniqua

Irish 01-13-2002 07:22 PM

TDK----In my opinion;I don't think;that you have to explain to
anyone!I am curious also but that's all it is.Everyone has a reason
for everything that they do.I know that if I had to explain to
people everything that I ever did-I would still be explaining and
;probably;still do things the same way.Just my $.02. Irish
P.S.Judge not lest ye be judged yourself--Or something like that.

Sharni 01-13-2002 08:37 PM

Quote:
Everyone has a reason for everything that they do

I agree Irish....which is why i posted my previous comment....no-one here knows why except the ppl involved and as i was one of them...i'd sure like to hear his take on things

Sharniqua