Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The average American penis size is... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36443)

rabbit 07-19-2013 07:21 AM

The average American penis size is...

According to a study published online July 10 in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, the average American man's penis is 5.6 inches (14.2 centimeters) long when erect. This is relatively consistent with the results of prior surveys of penis size.

My first "typical man" thought...thank heavens I'm better than most. :D

Lilith 07-19-2013 07:55 AM

I'm majoring in the wrong subject in college. :p

Lord Snow 07-19-2013 07:58 AM

Great. I get to be average height, average mind, average looking, and apparently average equipped. How lucky am I to be so..........average.

Mercury_Maniac 07-19-2013 01:08 PM

yeah being average all around and on top of that a nice average guy pretty much blows and won't get you anything.

Teddy Bear 07-19-2013 03:34 PM

I don't know what is so bad about being 'average'. Think about all the 'average' girls. Would you turn them away? I don't think so.

You are both sexy men! These numbers don't really matter.

Lord Snow 07-19-2013 07:06 PM

It's not necessarily a bad thing, but being average tends to be fairly boring. Course I generally live a boring life on shear principle, but that's another topic. At least being an average size hasn't gotten me any complaints.

Mercury_Maniac 07-19-2013 09:35 PM

haven't really been with any to have any complaints.

there is no one looking for this guy.

Lord Snow 07-20-2013 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac

there is no one looking for this guy.

Change you're name to Waldo. Then everyone will be looking for you.

TerryBenjamin 08-07-2013 12:02 AM

I think size doesn't matter. What matter most is your performance and how long can you last.

Mercury_Maniac 08-18-2013 10:57 PM

i'm sure those 2 things are a big factor.

unfortunately you can't work on either of them if you very rarely ever get laid.

Outlaw 08-22-2013 12:55 PM

For me personally size does not matter at all, it's what you can do with what you have. With the exception of the 1.5" hard penis I encountered; then size did matter because I wasn't sure where it went...LOL

kiko 08-03-2018 12:19 AM

Lol!!!

Teddy Bear 01-27-2019 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit
…….the average American man's penis is...…… :D

Ok I guess that's good to know, might be a Trivia question someday.

But now i'm wondering are non-American penis's longer or shorter? which country is longest and which one is shortest?

Casperr 02-06-2019 05:30 AM

As someone slightly smaller than average (4.69" or 11.9cm) I'm happy to report that size mostly doesn't matter. Except where some positions aren't possible, and sometimes special condoms are needed, most negative effects tend to be mental rather than practical. In my experience, anyway. Obviously significantly smaller penises will have some limitations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear
But now i'm wondering are non-American penis's longer or shorter? which country is longest and which one is shortest?

Country is probably the wrong category - race might be a better classification*. And the evidence - which is a bit sketchy - tends to put South-East Asian penises on the shorter end of the scale and African-Americans at the larger end.

And welcome back Teddy :D

* Although there tends to be greater range among African-Americans.

dicksbro 02-07-2019 02:01 AM

And, there we have the long and the short of it. :doorpeek: