Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lotion or no lotion? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=474)

RedHoT_Kiss_4u 07-23-2001 06:42 PM

Lotion or no lotion?

I have a question for all you men......well maybe a couple ;)

Why do most men use lotion to jerk off?

What is the difference between lotion and "Au Naturel?"

Whats the best lotion to use?

Please, by all means go into descriptive details. ;)
I won't mind. ;) :)

big_eyes 07-23-2001 07:08 PM

Do Men use lotion to jerk off ? I dont. Maybe it is only circumcised men that use lotion.

As an uncircumcised man I can jerk off using just the natural pre-cum and the sensation of the foreskin sliding over my cockhead as stimulation. In addition to pictures of georgous ladies of course. :D

What about you? How do you stimulate yourself?

What about posting a picture of youself ?

TheCrow 07-23-2001 08:15 PM

First, I let my Erection start getting up then I use Saliva.. Its better than using Lotion! It feels like a woman is stroking my penis.

scotzoidman 07-23-2001 08:39 PM

I didn't know most men use lotion... Red Hot, have you done the research? :) For years I jacked off "dry" (explaining the giant bottle of lotion to momma would have been tough.) Then I tried the hand lotion (Vaseline(r) heheheh), and a whole new world opened up to me! I could close my eyes & feel like the warm, wet lips of a woman were wrapped around my pole, inspiring a quick mind blowing load of cum! 'Course it's a little more mess to clean up afterward, but it does leave the skin silky smooth tho. :D

bigboy 07-24-2001 07:10 AM

who needs lotion?

When I jerk off, I dont need lotion. Once i get hard, i get enough precum to keep my cock lubed up!

Fang 07-24-2001 07:27 AM

Lotion

Often, I go au natural, but when I have the time, I always prefer to use lotion. My hand slides up and down my shaft and over my head much easier and provides a more pleasurable experience. It's more like having my cock in a pussy. I've tried saliva, aloe vera, vaseline and even ky jelly/astroglide. I've found plain old hand lotion works the best.

Mercury_Maniac 07-24-2001 10:34 PM

uncircumsized

i don't use lotion either, i use the foreskin like big_eyes does, i find that this is a great way to masturbate, but when i feel the need to i use vaseline or lotion.

Diver Down 07-25-2001 07:04 AM

I've found that shampoo gives the closest simulation of a pussy. It has just the right texture and friction. It is also very easy to clean up afterwards.

SkyFaller 07-25-2001 07:17 AM

Same as Diver... Shampoo.....:)
Sky

Dunchad 07-25-2001 06:52 PM

Usually I go au natrual too, but when I don't I use massage oil, it is a great felling.

rockman 07-25-2001 09:25 PM

I to go natural

classydj 07-25-2001 09:43 PM

shving cream for me

i love nice shaving cream. It gives u a nice lather as u stroke your cock. Not much is better and if u use the type with aloe vera it leaves your cock nicely moisturized after.

ClassyDJ:cool:

Fang 07-27-2001 08:46 AM

You know, I used to use shaving cream too DJ. The aloe vera gel to be precise. I'd squirt some into my hand, the lay on my stomach with my hand in my underwear. I'd move my hips and fuck my hand like it was a pussy. The gel would foam as I thrusted, and soon enough I'd shoot my load. It's messy, but very worth it!

nutworld 07-27-2001 10:47 AM

I guess I'm just not creative enough. because I have never even thought of using shaving cream or shampoo.

I'm a lifelong member of the au natural club

Helixhunter4 07-27-2001 11:16 AM

Usually i go au natural--circumcised men are the only ones that really need to use it, but i know some non-circed guys who use it anyway. I, while in the shower, use shampoo with a bit of soap....feels sooooo good. But I won't use lotion or anything like it out of the shower, cuz it's a LOT easier to wash off and clean up in the shower