Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pussy Thief (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33346)

BamaKyttn 09-03-2008 11:16 PM

Pussy Thief

ok why does my pussy steal the condom sometimes? it's really kinda embaressing to move from atop my darling man and hear the quiet pop that tells me that i've once again stolen the condom. It hasn't happened after anal just when I'm on top of him .....

Booger 09-04-2008 12:32 AM

Use some duct tape and tape it on that should help.

PantyFanatic 09-04-2008 12:50 AM

and if that doesn't work, try thumb tacks.

:rofl:

Oldfart 09-04-2008 04:31 AM

Have you considered the SOFA(r) Swinger, the new and improved Scotz/OldFart Appliance? This is a pair of suspenders shaped to clip to the condom and hold it on.

While this still has some developmental issues to meet and surpass, it is probably still more comfortable than thumbtacks or velcro.

It has pockets for lube and a cellphone preset for 911 (just in case).

citrus 09-04-2008 07:47 AM

I'll need to conduct an indepth observational study. It's a close, hands on approach to therapy that's quite effectual to furthering my expertise on such matters! :blink:

Teddy Bear 09-04-2008 07:56 AM

A man went to buy condoms....

The cashier said 'that will be $4.50 with tax.'

The man replied 'oh i want the kind that rolls on'.

:)

(tax - tacks........ bad joke)

:D

Lord Snow 09-04-2008 08:01 AM

Well the good news is, I'd have built in pleasure studs if I use thumb tacks. However, that would put holes in the condom and I don't want kids so that doesn't work. So far my vote is for the duct tape. LOL

wyndhy 09-04-2008 09:01 AM

maybe the condom is too big.

try going down a size.

*runs away before she gets flayed*

gekkogecko 09-04-2008 10:19 AM

I suggest use of a staple gun.

Airy 09-04-2008 07:19 PM

Now that I have stopped laughing at all these suggestions! My guess is you might want a serious response.

A couple things come to mind (and I will be honest and say it has been a long time since I have used a condom - IUD for the win!) try a different size or brand...make sure that the condom is rolled down far enough that it is not pulling away from the penis. Maybe make sure you are not leaving to much of a tip perhaps?

That being said...I love the suspender idea with the lube and pockets for other enjoyables ;-)

Lilith 09-04-2008 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
maybe the condom is too big.

try going down a size.

*runs away before she gets flayed*

just said what we were all thinkin' ;) :p

lonelyarmywife 09-05-2008 05:23 AM

:thumbs: super glue?

osuche 09-05-2008 09:54 AM

You might also try lube...it could be a friction issue.

scotzoidman 09-05-2008 08:45 PM

On a (little) more serious note, I suspect that since it only happens when you're on top, maybe you're staying in the saddle a little too long after the fireworks...I know, that afterglow is a wonder to feel, but as you enjoy the moment, he's shrinking & you're getting tighter...it's like a perfect storm...

Or maybe it's just an explanation for the term "snatch"...

Lord Snow 09-05-2008 09:26 PM

Scotz, I think you might have hit it on the head there (figuratively). It doesn't happen every time she's on top either. Which it seems she conveniently left out that fact.