Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Favorite Positions (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=864)

ROCKHARD 08-29-2001 04:19 PM

Favorite Positions

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOME OF YOU OUT THERE ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE POSITIONS FOR SEX. MAYBE I MIGHT PICK UP SOME IDEAS.

Mistress 08-29-2001 06:54 PM

Anal, doggie and on top.............though being on top varies on which direction I'm facing ;)

Sharni 08-29-2001 06:57 PM

Doggie is my favorite :D

Sharniqua

Wombat 08-29-2001 07:19 PM

I have to agree with Sharniqua....

I love all the positions but doggie has a special place in my heart.
I don't try to analyse it too much but maybe it's got something to do with the slightly impersonal nature of it . Without the intimacy of the eye contact of missionary or her on top facing you it is somehow akin to anonymous out of control animal rutting. Maybe some of the women feel the same way ,or maybe I'm just dribbling mindless crap. haha

scotzoidman 08-29-2001 08:37 PM

My 2 favs... me face down on her pussy, holding her legs up, licking & sucking till she begs me to stop... and the other fav is her face down on my cock and returning the favor!

m45 08-30-2001 01:37 AM

69 is one of my all time favs.
Next is the wife on top....

:yellghst:

Fang 08-30-2001 07:26 AM

I love for my wife to lower herself onto my cock and milk it. I love looking up and seeing her pleasureful expression. Feeling her pussy squeezing my cock while she grinds up and down on it is incredible. She almost always asks me to lie still for the beginning, but I have a hard time following those instructions as you can well imagine.

My other fave is her on top, but not on my cock. I love her to straddle my face and grind her sweet cunt into my mouth. She says she worries about suffocating me that way, but I never, ever complain about having to hold my breath for short terms. Hell, even if she did suffocate me, I'd go a happy man with a smile on my face and pussy juice on my nose!

Pussy Willow 09-03-2001 01:50 PM

On Top

I like being on top. I like being able to see his face and he likes
being able to play with my nipples and suck on them while
I'm fucking him.

I'm getting hot just thinking about it, can't wait till he gets home
tonight!!!!!

Pussy Willow 09-03-2001 01:59 PM

Loved your reply

Fang, I think my hubby would agree with you there. He loves sucking my pussy,
and you know I'm in absolute heaven when he's lapping up that pussy juice !!!!!!!

Nubian 09-03-2001 02:06 PM

The position I like the most is the least I get. I **really** like it when I lay supine and my wife kneels over my face and pleasures herself. Talk about being in heaven! I also like doggie style but I much prefer pleasing my wife as mentioned before.

Nubian.

bigbob40 09-05-2001 07:10 AM

My favorite position(s)

69 is always great! I also like for my wife to sit on my face and bring herself to orgasm. Doggy style probably brings her off quicker than any other position!:) :)

Fang 09-05-2001 09:31 AM

Pussy Willow, your husband is a wise man. I hope for him that you react to having your clit licked, labia sucked, vagina tongued, and nearly all variations of these combos (including her sweet, sweet asshole) as my wife does. I love it best when she gets so hot she can't control how hard she's grinding onto my mouth and tongue. Half the time I get so horny from her mushing my face in her pussy, have to I jack off -- she watches with great enthusiasm, which usually leads to a shuddering orgasm!

It leaves both of us very pleased.

zippo 09-06-2001 05:48 PM

Doggie Style

I like to do it standing doggie style, lying on the side doggie style and on top of my girl.;)

horny_jo 09-21-2001 03:12 PM

the best for me is doggy style as hits 'the' spot!!!!! i also like 69 and the starfish

my boyfriends fav is against the wall hard and fast (also useful for public places)

Nubian 09-21-2001 04:41 PM

Starfish?

Sorry for exposing my ignorance, but what exactly is the *starfish* position?

horny_jo 09-21-2001 04:48 PM

starfish

its more like positions

the man lies flat down on his back and the girl rides him, facing him to start, then after a while she rotates 90o until she is riding his cock sideways, then she moves round 90o all the time until you both cum

i have no idea why it is called the starfish, but apparently it is so

Nubian 09-21-2001 07:38 PM

Starfish

Thanks for the explanation horny_jo. It sounds like fun! Just what my wife and I need to add to our repertoire.:D

Tango Seven 03-07-2002 09:21 PM

I love being on top and positioning him towards my G-spot. Deep penetration is best and being taken from behind sends me over the edge.

Lilith 03-07-2002 09:34 PM

My favorite position for oral sex is to lie on my back, with my head hanging off the bed(we have a tall bed)kind of upside down, while he stands on the floor and to give him long, slow, deep head. He loves it because I am all layed out for him to watch while he strokes. Really helps to quell the ole' gag reflex.:D

PlayfulTigress 03-07-2002 11:27 PM

Re: Favorite Positions?

Without a doubt it would have to be doggie style!!! :D But, I'm an equal oppertunity slut. ;) :o As my Boyfriend knows, I won't turn down sex! Any position He wants!! :D

~Linds

ASH 03-07-2002 11:32 PM

doggie style is definately my fave. I also love being on top. Also, I liked the Lilith's response, have to try that out some time. Anything new is enjoyable (at least for a while)

Ophelia 03-08-2002 09:53 AM

Doggie...up on the kitchen table...

Or with my feet behind my head...hey...I may be chubby, but yoga pays off!!!! :)

Ophelia

Hoagster 03-08-2002 10:17 AM

I love the woman riding me position with a twist... that positon lying on our sides allows me to mantain full penetration, while also allowing me to thrust outward towards her stomach to get that ~G~ thing a twirlin... also allows maximum access to the clitoral button in the front....Try this and watch her eyes roll to the back of her head!!!!

jay 03-09-2002 09:19 AM

when shes on top facing away from me is one of my favs but she cums to fast that way so then we use my second fav doggie mmmmmmmm.

MissX 03-09-2002 12:16 PM

Doggy style, moving to upright Doggie, my hands on the wall for balance, bloke's hands on my hips, pulling me back onto him.

MrX 03-09-2002 12:34 PM

I agree

I agree with MissX's position, And can testify that she loves it :-)
Does it for me too..... oh yeah!

I like it for various reasons, Like i get to admire her great touche, Slender back, firm thighs.... great view....

scotzoidman 03-09-2002 12:37 PM

one fav of mine is taking doggie style, but laying on our sides, frees up our arms & legs some while retaining the best aspects of regular dogstyle... easier to reach around her & play w/the goodies, & of course I can still pull her hair & do all the other ruffsex things she likes...

Wicked Wanda 03-09-2002 01:12 PM

With a single, male partner, "DOGGY'!!!! (about 70% of the time)
Second favorite is me astride, face to face, or sitting on a chair or bench.
Third, on my side face to face. very slow, romantic position, good for talking to each other, slow touching all over...taking your time.. most men don't seem to like this much.
Fourth, on my knees, with him standing, making him shake and shiver all over as I lick and suck and devour him, while he reaches down to fondle my boobs.
Then 69- hard to do well, hard to concentrate... but fun.

With another woman, I have a favorite position that doesn't really have a name. She lies on her back, with her hips twisted to the side, her upper leg raised. I am sitting astride her lower leg, our vaginas touching. Then we just move, rubbing ourselves together, with a lot of caressing and fondling all over. This is more comfortable for me than many other postions due to me height/size.
Second favorite is 69, but that is for special occasions, so I don't do it that often.
Third, is to have her lie on her back, my face between her thighs. I love to look up and see my partner's head thrown back, her eyes closed in passion...
Next, to be held in her lap, as she fingers me and kissses/sucks on my boobs/nipples.
Goodness! This has run too long!
Favorite positions with multiple partners, another time maybe?

Wickedly,

WW

Tango Seven 03-09-2002 11:06 PM

I like 'doggy' or any rear entry positions, including anal. My wife prefers to be on top, which I also enjoy as I can admire her beautiful breasts as we make love. Either way we both enjoy deep penetration positions as I can hit her 'spot' and we can both reach sensational orgasms.

motega20 03-10-2002 11:25 AM

so many to choose from!

However I would have to agree with most men in this thread that I love it when RedHertz just climbs right on up on my face and moves and bounces and has a all around wonderful time. 69 is also a big fav with us. As for sex we both enjoy her on top, me on top and doggy, but our favorite is... well... it is kind of hard to explain, we start out in doggy and then she brings her legs together and we move forward together until she is laying down on her stomach and my legs are on the outside of hers... it is an amazing feeling. I hit all of her spots and the position adds so much tightness. Plus in that position it is very easy for me to reach around and play with her clit. It is happy times for all! :D

danziggy 03-10-2002 03:17 PM

I dont have a fave but i do love oral......giving more than recieving!! Am learning to hold my breath for longer now too!!:D

But i do love her on top...just playin with her boobs is good.;) ;)

Eros 03-10-2002 11:38 PM

Absolute fave has got to be woman on top..facing away. I like to sit up behind her and encourage her to stimulate her clit or breasts or both...while I lend a helping hand of course ;)

rajikoshy 06-10-2002 11:56 PM

THERE ARE DIFFERENT POSTIONS AND EACH MEN AND WOMEN LIKE THEM AS IT COMES. MY SUGGESTION IS THAT WHEN YOU HAVE SEX USE ALMOST ALL YOUR FAVOURITE SEX POSTION. CHANGE THE SEX POSTION EVERY MINUTE, THAT WILL KEEP THE MEN ERECTION LONGER AND THE WOMEN WILL ENJOY IT.
JOIN THE DISCUSSION ON YAHOO GROUPS
KAMASUTRA FOR ALL
KAMASUTRA EXPLAINS THE SEX POSTION.
I WILL WRITE LATER
BUT PRATICALLY I LIKE MY WIFE ON TOP WHILE I KISS HER NIPPLES NOW AND THEN, THIS IS SEX WITH LOVE.
MORE OVER THE FEMALE HAVE DEEPER PENETERATION WHEN SHE IN ON TOP.

bilovable 07-19-2002 03:14 AM

I like it when he is on top for sex but my guy likes it when I am on his face and he just eats me out like there is no tomorrow. And I would have to say that there are no complaints coming from me.

hornznhalos 07-19-2002 04:12 AM

my favorite is always doggie....in pussy or anal...any way it is done i like to KNOW i am being fucked when it is happening....

Prophet Reality 07-19-2002 11:25 AM

I have to add mine as well. I love doggie style. It always me to play with her ass, her tits, erach around and play with her clit and smack her ass if she is willing.

Nikki 07-19-2002 01:15 PM

Definately being on top......I love to have my guys hands on my hips guiding me in and out..... oh and of course 69 yum...

skipthisone 07-19-2002 01:20 PM

To me there is nothing better than her on top 69, lets my mouth be where it should be and my hands are able to go anywhere they may.

Devillishgirl 07-24-2002 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki
Definately being on top......I love to have my guys hands on my hips guiding me in and out..... oh and of course 69 yum...

Nikki is a girl after my own heart :D :p

BiSensual 08-10-2002 11:21 PM

I like it from the back it provides a very deep sensation. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: