Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tell me please... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28313)

Lilith 06-13-2006 09:57 PM

Tell me please...

what is it about women that makes you go weak in the knees?

imaginewithme 06-13-2006 10:00 PM

her lips, her plump round boobies

Oh wait. you were probably asking the men, weren't ya??!??!

/blushes

Lilith 06-13-2006 10:09 PM

all views are welcome

musicman 06-13-2006 10:12 PM

a look...the look, that look

osuche 06-13-2006 10:28 PM

soft, smooth skin...acres of it. Men don't have that on offer. ;)

jay-t 06-13-2006 10:35 PM

Her eyes,smile,the way she carries herself, the curve of her hip

scotzoidman 06-13-2006 11:58 PM

Her face. It must be the face.
All the other stuff either they didn't have yet, or I didn't know about when I was six years old, & felt that goofy feeling around them...

dicksbro 06-14-2006 05:54 AM

That part between the top of the head and the bottom of the feet including the voice, the smile, and the grace.

Neige 06-14-2006 06:02 AM

Her mouth, definitely.

Oldfart 06-14-2006 06:17 AM

The eyes, gotta be the eyes.

WildIrish 06-14-2006 06:23 AM

Your skin feels so soft, and I love the way it smells. It doesn't have to be annointed with lotions and oils to smell good, it has a natural scent that weakens me. I get pleasure from kissing whatever little patch of exposed skin I can see.

Your hair, and how it feels in my hands as I run my fingers through it. I've never shampooed a woman's hair before, but it must be amazing.

The gentle curves of your body. They're everywhere, and not just the obvious ones (but they're beautiful too). Where your neck turns to your shoulder, the base of your back, the curve of your knee, and of course...the arch of your foot. They're beautiful. And they make my head spin.

Your dedication to life, and to the children. I love my children and do try my hardest to be a great parent for them...but I pale in comparison to a mother. Mothers are in a league of their own.

How sexy you are when you know someone finds you sexy and attractive. You're alluring and sensuous. You're confident, yet cautious...as if it'd evaporate like a wisp...but you know deep in your heart it won't. A sexy attitude hits me hard. And leaves me hard too! :D

And yes...IWM has a very good point about your plump, round boobies.

That's what comes to mind right off the bat. I'm sure there's a brazillian more things.

Salacious 06-14-2006 06:28 AM

The way she smells

her eyes

her lips

her smile

her laugh

the curves of her form

the sounds of her soft sighs when you touch her so

rabbit 06-14-2006 07:05 PM

Beauty...that inherent beauty women have that is found nowhere else.

When a woman returns my affections in kind... :faint:

JassWolf 06-14-2006 07:10 PM

I love all of all of you,

BUT

pelvic dimples. Ohhhh joy.

JW

TinTennessee 06-14-2006 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Your skin feels so soft, and I love the way it smells. It doesn't have to be annointed with lotions and oils to smell good, it has a natural scent that weakens me. I get pleasure from kissing whatever little patch of exposed skin I can see.

Your hair, and how it feels in my hands as I run my fingers through it. I've never shampooed a woman's hair before, but it must be amazing.

The gentle curves of your body. They're everywhere, and not just the obvious ones (but they're beautiful too). Where your neck turns to your shoulder, the base of your back, the curve of your knee, and of course...the arch of your foot. They're beautiful. And they make my head spin.

Your dedication to life, and to the children. I love my children and do try my hardest to be a great parent for them...but I pale in comparison to a mother. Mothers are in a league of their own.

How sexy you are when you know someone finds you sexy and attractive. You're alluring and sensuous. You're confident, yet cautious...as if it'd evaporate like a wisp...but you know deep in your heart it won't. A sexy attitude hits me hard. And leaves me hard too! :D

And yes...IWM has a very good point about your plump, round boobies.

That's what comes to mind right off the bat. I'm sure there's a brazillian more things.

Can we clone you?