Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   This can't be happening!!!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14912)

Lovediva 07-07-2003 02:19 PM

This can't be happening!!!!

OMG...

I had to come out of retirement to find out if this horrible rumor was true!

As I read, I am brought to tears....big tears.

Pixies Place will be missed terribly.

Even though I haven't been here in a few months, I think about Pixies, and all of you everyday!!!! Not a day goes by where I wish, I was able to play here with the friends and members that I have made over the past few years. Leaving Pixies was one
of the hardest decisions that I have ever made. You have no ideal of the withdrawls I went through!

Now coming back here is even more depressing, knowing that Kim has decided to close up shop.

Kim. You are and will remain the greatest BOSS ever! I wish you and yours well in the future!
Good luck in whatever you decide to do!

(Damn. This is a sad day indeed.)

To all of you who made Pixies Place what it is today... I thank you. You have grown into a huge loving family and you will all be missed.....even the new members that I haven't had the pleasure to meet!

You all take care now ya hear!!! And remember..Pixies will always be a part of you.....the memories made
here are enough to last you a lifetime! Trust me....I know!!!

Love and Best wishes to you all....and most of all I think it's time for one hell of a long group hug/grope!!!!!!!

skipthisone 07-07-2003 02:23 PM

As speechless as i am at the above poster...i agree totally..........

*deer in headlights look*

Aqua 07-07-2003 02:28 PM

Oh no... here come the tears again... :(

Sharni 07-07-2003 03:19 PM

((((Diva)))

*still stunned and in tears*

Lilith 07-07-2003 03:22 PM

Glad you could come back! Sorry it is under such sad circumstances....

dadaist 07-07-2003 03:22 PM

Welcome back Lovediva, if only briefly. Wish it could be under better circumstances.

PantyFanatic 07-07-2003 07:12 PM

Stand fast m'lady.

Sugarsprinkles 07-07-2003 07:27 PM

So happy to see you posting, but so sad it has to be under such terribly sad circumstances.......I miss you like crazy!!!
Could you PM me with an e-mail where I can reach you safely????

Steph 07-07-2003 07:56 PM

Awwwwww, Diva - you've made the day *that* much more emotional. It's like a TV show is ending and they bring in all the guests . . . wait, that was Seinfeld. :) Great to see you!

Lovediva 07-07-2003 08:36 PM

((Skip)),(((Aqua))),(((Sharnie))),(((Lilith))),
(((dadaist))),(((((((Panty))))))),((((SS)))),
(((((Steph)))))
Nice seeing all of you again!

Too bad it's under these circumstances.... :( Been in shock all day!

dadaist 07-07-2003 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Steph
Awwwwww, Diva - you've made the day *that* much more emotional. It's like a TV show is ending and they bring in all the guests . . . wait, that was Seinfeld. :) Great to see you!

Wasn't JUST Seinfeld. Lots of long-running series have done that one, and they weren't even all situation comedies!

Ah foo. There I go getting off topic. :p

aflyerfan 07-08-2003 01:53 AM

Strange and wonderful to see you here again Diva. Strange because just a couple days ago I clicked on your name to see what and when your last post was(ben&jerry's).

Casperr 07-08-2003 07:22 AM

Awwwwwwwwwww DIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have been sooooo sorely missed!! it's wonderful to hear from you again!

Yes, these are unfortunate circumstances, but I'm confident Pixies will only change, not die. We're too strong a group for that!

HUGS Diva!

CasperTG

hellsbells 07-08-2003 08:30 AM

How lovely to see you again DIVA, even if only to say goodbye, and on such a sad occation.

As Casper said, we will change not die, there are just too many that want to stay as a family for all of us just to disappear into the ether.

David 07-08-2003 03:00 PM

Hi Diva, wish your return was under different situation. Glad to hear from you!