Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Got What I Wanted! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33796)

Lilith 12-25-2008 11:09 AM

Got What I Wanted!

a smile from my moody irritable teenager.

Merry Christmas!

Did you get any goodies you were excited about?

Did you give anything you were excited about?

1nutworld 12-25-2008 11:12 AM

I gave a portable DVD player so that season's of "House" can be watched.
It was met with a big smile and surprise.

I got the new wedge I needed for golf and the DVD of "Band of Brothers".

I also didn't have to be to work at 3am, so I'm very happy today.

Lilith 12-25-2008 11:21 AM

Merry Christmas Nut!

IowaMan 12-25-2008 11:28 AM

Merry Christmas Lil! :x:

I got a digital picture frame that looks sort of cool. Now if I can figure out how to use it I'll be set. :p

Navarre 12-25-2008 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
a smile from my moody irritable teenager.

Merry Christmas!

Did you get any goodies you were excited about?

Did you give anything you were excited about?

So you got that MMF you've been wanting?????????

Lilith 12-25-2008 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaMan

I got a digital picture frame that looks sort of cool. Now if I can figure out how to use it I'll be set. :p

I have one too I need to figure out.

Merry Christmas IowaMan!

Lilith 12-25-2008 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navarre
So you got that MMF you've been wanting?????????

Do you remember being gagged and hog-tied?

Then I guess not yet ;)

Merry Christmas Navarre.

jseal 12-25-2008 01:51 PM

My daughter was delighted – she did the “OMG! OMG!” thing - when she opened her Opening Day tickets!

Merry Christmas Lilith. :)

FlirtWithMe 12-25-2008 01:56 PM

I have a couple of gifts sitting in a drawer, I'll get them later and unwrap them, I've been busy burning, ahem, cooking food and picking at it so much that when it came down to eating it, I wasn't particularly hungry and hadn't given the presents a thought :rolleyes:

I've heard word that at least a few of the things I gave were received with gleeful squeals of delight, and that made me happy :)

1nutworld, I have Band of Brothers, it's a fantastic series. I got as far as the second to last episode and then I broke down so much that I didn't feel I could sit through the final episode at the time. I will do one day though, I think the whole thing is something that needs seeing.

Lilith, Merry Christmas to you :xmas: I wonder if you got that smile on camera as it might be a while before the next one. I'm sure I didn't crack a smile to either of my parents/step-parents for the whole of my teen years :yikes:

:wave:

cavegirl 12-25-2008 02:06 PM

I got the box set of Buster Keaton films that I wanted. But I didn't get to see my other half and probably won't for a few weeks yet.

Lilith 12-25-2008 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseal
My daughter was delighted – she did the “OMG! OMG!” thing - when she opened her Opening Day tickets!

Merry Christmas Lilith. :)

I got the smile over tix too.

Merry Christmas jseal!

Lilith 12-25-2008 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtWithMe
I have a couple of gifts sitting in a drawer, I'll get them later and unwrap them, I've been busy burning, ahem, cooking food and picking at it so much that when it came down to eating it, I wasn't particularly hungry and hadn't given the presents a thought :rolleyes:

It's 80 degrees here today and I'm almost too hot from cooking to eat. Almost :D :bite:

Merry Christmas FlirtWithMe.

Lilith 12-25-2008 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavegirl
I got the box set of Buster Keaton films that I wanted. But I didn't get to see my other half and probably won't for a few weeks yet.

I hope your reunion comes swifter than you imagined!

Merry Christmas cavegirl!

PantyFanatic 12-25-2008 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaMan

You will both LOVE it, Lil and IM :nod: Got one myself and all you need to do is plug it in and stick in any card with pics on it. It will start running a slide show by itself. You can play with the tricks later.

PantyFanatic 12-25-2008 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtWithMe
.....1nutworld, I have Band of Brothers, it's a fantastic series. I got as far as the second to last episode and then I broke down so much that I didn't feel I could sit through the final episode at the time. I will do one day though, I think the whole thing is something that needs seeing......

I was given 'Band of Brothers' last year and you are right, FWM. It should be required viewing by every parliament, congress member and national authority in the world before taking office. Perhaps the best story telling to someone that hasn't been to some place you don't want to go that I've seen.