Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   So i need to know how to give a good blow job (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4736)

helenearth 11-11-2001 05:43 PM

So i need to know how to give a good blow job

my boyfriend recently told me I'm no good at giving at blow jobs so here I am asking for your advice - do with me as you will!

TDK 11-11-2001 06:20 PM

well to answer ur question, ask him how he would like his blowjob be given??

ask him what he likes and whats what he doesnt like...im sure u would give him a good BJ ;)

Sharni 11-11-2001 07:02 PM

I agree with TDK....ask your b/f what he likes and what he doesn't...

As for me i like to take my time...an hour or more if i can...
I just love using my tongue to constantly swirl over the entire cock...even when i take the cock in my mouth my tongue is roaming around...teasing and tormenting. I also enjoy the feel of balls in my mouth...gently moving them around with my tongue...

A love to make a man squirm and moan...i enjoy bringing him to the brink many times...but not letting him cum...

Sharniqua(who's off to find Bilbo after writing that);):D:D:D

Prophet Reality 11-11-2001 09:52 PM

Me next... me next... me next....... Damn Sharni that sounds like fun to me...

scotzoidman 11-11-2001 11:06 PM

All good advice above... you also can listen to his body talk, what makes him moan, that means do that some more :p Use your hands with the mouth and tongue action, a good bj is also in part a good handjob. Also, remember that oral sex is a learned skill (for both sides of the fence... took some time for me to be a good pussy licker:) ) Practice makes perfect... head, that is!:D

helenearth 11-12-2001 03:30 PM

Thanx everyone!

Cheers for your advice! I think I'll go ask him right now........!

swavedave 11-12-2001 03:48 PM

Cummmmmmunication

Keep the lines of cummmmunication open.
He needs to express himself better and should be encouraging you rather than just saying"You give lousy head"
If he isnt very verbal I suggest reading LoveDivas or Sharniquas threads on how they do it......They both offer wonderful tips

If you love doing it, you partner can tell...
( an hour or more? Sharniqua and Diva? Damnnnnnn........)

Have fun and remember.....nothing beats
PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE

Peace out

netguy 11-13-2001 12:22 PM

another tip

a neat thing my g/f tried one time was this:
she lied between my legs (with me on my back) and then reached her arm up to my mouth... i was supposed to take her finger in my mouth and do to it what i wanted her to do to my dick... it was really cool, but i couldn't concentrate for very long on her finger........

this might be a neat way for your b/f to give you some pointers about what he wants...

bigbob40 11-13-2001 08:36 PM

communicate

It seems to me like if he doesn't tell what works for him, theres no way you'll know what to do. It just like a guy trying to please his girl without you telling us what to do. Usually were clueless until we find out what works. So my advice is to ask him what works for him. I personally can't imagine saying" you're not good at giving head".

good luck,
bigbob40

sweetstuff 11-13-2001 10:19 PM

I agree with the advice I have read.... my guy likes me to tell him what I am doing as I do it, make sure and add some deep satisfying sounds so he knows you are enjoying yourself, tell him how nice it is.... the vibration from your throat might feel good to him also. Go slow, take your time, when he starts to set a rhythm, match it. Enjoy him like he is a big candy bar, and you need your sweet fix!

hotgirl4u2nite 12-31-2001 03:55 PM

giving a good blow job....

this technique has not failed me yet:

First you start with an Altoids mint in your mouth. Start at the tip. Slowly lick your way around it, giving extra attention to the slit. As you swirl your tongue around him slowly work your way down the shaft. Once you've worked your way all the way down, and you have it all in your mouth, exhale deeply as you slide your mouth back up his shaft. The coolness of your breath and the tingle of the mint will drive him wild. Also it helps if you gently massage the area directly behind his balls with your first two fingers. He'll blow such a load you won't be able to swallow fast enough. Hope it helps.........

don73153 01-05-2002 10:48 AM

Oooootay! You asked for it!

Helenearth,

ALL the replies are good, and add this. While you have him in your mouth, look into his eyes, know that you are enjoying giving him pleasure and the sparkle in your eyes will tell him something. Also, the hands roaming all over his stomach and legs, massaging, feeling, pressure on his anus, cupping and gently massaging his balls, all definitely do a number on me. Maybe it's just me, but when a woman gives me head, the more she acts like a wanton slut, the better. Whew! Now I gotta find a place to put this!! LOL

Don

sugarfreecandy 01-05-2002 12:06 PM

Hi, Helenearth ---

I definitely agree with everything that's been posted here, there's been lots of good advice offered! But I thought I'd offer my two cents' worth --- this approach always seems to get rave reviews from my b/f.

Basically, the key is to let the tension really build, as others have said. My method of choice for doing that is to approah him really slowly --- you know he's wanting to feel his cock in your mouth, but don't let that happen right away! Tease him a little! Also, don't forget that he has nerve endings all over his body, not just in his cock --- stimulate those other places too. The entire body is a sex organ, in my opinion!

I like to start with some nice deep, passionate kissing, caressing his body all the while, but definitely steering clear of his cock: slide your hand over his torso and stomach, run it over his hips and his butt, and over his thighs, coming close but never quite touching that sensitive area.

Then I'll move down a little, kissing his ears and his neck, and trailing my tongue down his body. I spiral in towards his nipples, teasing them briefly but then giving them a nice firm suckling, then swirl down his belly... Then stop!

Next I move down between his legs, and starting at about knee height, run little wet kisses up the inside of his thighs. Finally, my mouth encounters his balls, which I take very gently into my mouth, rolling them softly around with my tongue.

At this point, I like to tease him a little with my hair --- my hair isn't really all that long, only about shoulder length, but that's long enough for him to enjoy. I move my head in circles above his cock, trailing a strand around him that slides smoothly at first, then catches on itself and ends up twisting around him a few times. I pull my head away gently, letting him feel the gentle tugs and the silkiness of the hair sliding off him.

After a few repetitions of that, I move back to his balls, and then slowly lick in spirals up his cock, trying to maintain constant contact. As I approach the head, I pull away one more time, and blow lightly across the wet skin I find there. Then I lower my head, mouth wide open, so that I'm surrounding his sensitive tip but not touching it --- now he's feeling my hot, moist breath surrounding him, and he can see my mouth around him, and he tells me this drives him especially wild.

Finally, I close my lips around him solidly, and begin to pump up and down. I have one hand forming a ring around the base of his cock, tight but not too tight, and it pumps up and down in rhythm with my mouth, extending the sensation. Meanwhile, my tongue flicks at his slit every time I lift my head, then caresses the ring around his head every time I descend. He usually puts a hand on my head by this time, guiding me as to the exact rhythm he wants. Every so often, as I can feel him really building, I pull back and repeat the blowing and licking performance, because the change gives him a moment to recover control. Keep going as long as you can, switching back and forth and adding other minor variations, and then you'll feel that familiar tightening in his balls one more time, and watch out! Get ready to swallow! ;)

Phew, now I think I need to go find my man and give him some of that treatment, it's got me all hot and bothered just describing it! :o Sorry this got so long, folks, it looks like I got a little carried away! :D Hope this helps, Helenearth!

--- sweetstuff

Lovediva 01-05-2002 12:23 PM

Hot Damn....and I thought my description of a blow job , in a past thread was good!:D :D ;)

You go girl! ;)

luv2please 01-05-2002 07:27 PM

Helenearth,
I have the answer in two words. DUMP HIM! Sorry but anyone tells you that you are "not good at giving blowjobs" dosen't know how to communicate properly when it comes to mutual sexual satisfaction. It is good to come here for advise but this guy, just by the choice of words he used, sounds just a little self centered. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!;)