Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   explosions rock London this morning (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25587)

musicman 07-07-2005 05:27 AM

explosions rock London this morning

Hoping all our Pixies' friends there are ok....

nothing official in terms of what happened yet (rumours of malfunctions though they are not ruling out terrorism either.....)

read it here

Lilith 07-07-2005 05:49 AM

sending thoughts of peace and healing calm to everyone within harms way.

Mr Foker 07-07-2005 06:27 AM

been lots of casulities on the london underground explosions going off all over the place. the police have confirmed that one explosion was bu a sucide bomber.

Mr Foker 07-07-2005 06:35 AM

further update on link below

http://www.guardian.co.uk/transport...1523084,00.html

nikki1979 07-07-2005 07:11 AM

i was at my daughters class this morn when i was called about it , we left the base as fast as possible so we didnt get locked in , this is such a nightmare, a double decker with the top totally ripped off!! some scary shit , my best friends hubby rides the train to kings cross everyday (where one of the bombs went off) so i called her straight off since it happend the time of day he normally goes in , thank god he was out of town today!!!

sodaklostsoul 07-07-2005 07:17 AM

I'm hoping Lizzardbits checks in soon......I'm not sure where Mayhem drives his bus!!!

BigBear57 07-07-2005 07:19 AM

First they get the joy of hosting the Olympics and then this shit happens. My heartfelt condolences to any who lost or had someone injured. Terrorists are the cowards of the world. Senseless.

SteveClarke 07-07-2005 07:28 AM

My first post at Pixies and it's about this :(

Was supposed to be on the tube at Moorgate at the time of the blasts, fortunately a late night (largely the result of finding this place again) meant I was running an hour late this morning.

Hope everyone is OK - have heard from colleagues that it's chaos there at the moment.

lazaruslong 07-07-2005 07:37 AM

These damned bombers must be stopped!!!

My heart goes out to those exposed either physically or emotionally.

Lazarus Long
Oklahoma City

Coaster 07-07-2005 07:40 AM

I hope all our English Pixies are safe from this senseless act of cowardice.

Please check in so we know you're safe!!!
:hug: :x:

GingerV 07-07-2005 07:42 AM

Guess this is where us England-based Pixies are checking in. All's well in my corner of the country, but my heart goes out to those in London. It's been such an amazing week...and now this. Words fail me.

The news I'm getting seems to say that the emergency crews are doing an amazing job, that everyone is being as calm and helpful (staying off the streets etc.) as possible, and that while things are far from good...they could have been much much worse.

Gotta get back to work....but my best to all those closer to the chaos. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

G

Teddy Bear 07-07-2005 08:10 AM

Praying for all our UK friends! And those visiting!

Hope we hear from all of you very soon!!

my love to you all, teddy

GingerV 07-07-2005 08:20 AM

Just occurred to me....the bus in question was an open topped tourist bus, not one of the city buses. So long as Mayhem drives a city route he should be ok, does anyone know?

dicksbro 07-07-2005 08:24 AM

God bless all our friends in London and in the UK. What terrible cowards these terrorists are. They're afraid to fight in the open and so they do things like this.

Our love and prayers to all affected directly or who have friends and loved ones in London.

PantyFanatic 07-07-2005 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerV
Just occurred to me....the bus in question was an open topped tourist bus, not one of the city buses. So long as Mayhem drives a city route he should be ok, does anyone know?

I remember asking about his route. He DIDN’T drive in London. :jump:

( Send our Lizz home NOW!!:mad: Your vacation is over. :( )