Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I was watching Scream the other night... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27459)

White Noise 02-13-2006 05:42 PM

I was watching Scream the other night...

...and saw this

http://www.geocities.com/ryan23/p/rose1.jpg

I got thinking. Are showing off erect nipples a good or bad thing? Does it get the desired response? Did you do it on purpose or was it just chilly?

Lilith 02-13-2006 06:01 PM

she has great tits!

imaginewithme 02-13-2006 10:18 PM

Can't say I've ever done it on purpose. I actually get embarrassed if it happens to me away from home.

Loulabelle 02-13-2006 10:54 PM

It's not something I can control, and I can't say I really bother about it either way....they're only nipples for God sake!

Yamada 02-14-2006 03:18 PM

Well, I don't think that it's anything we can control at all, if we're out in public, wearing our clothes, etc. My sister has nipples that, when they're hard, will stick out through her bra, a shirt, a thick sweater-three or four layers of clothes-you can't see mine through my clothes but hers you can. With her they'll stick out if she's cold or horny. Mine will get hard and ache if I'm horny but you can't see 'em through my clothes. If we've been out somewhere together like the mall or someplace where she's been checking out the guys, her nipples may be sticking out through her clothes for a long time, and guys give her boobs a second look when her nipples are hard like that. Sometimes if we can go into one of those restrooms that's got one commode, we'll go in together and lock the door and both unhook our jeans, and reach inside our panties and rub our clits until we come-she'll reach inside her bra and pull and scratch at her nipples because they ache so much from being hard. After she has an orgasm her nipples will go down for a while until she starts to get horny again.

rockintime 02-14-2006 03:22 PM

Wow! As always, Yamada, thanks for the hot post to a thread. :)
But....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamada
My sister has nipples that, when they're hard, will stick out through her bra, a shirt, a thick sweater-three or four layers of clothes-you can't see mine through my clothes but hers you can. With her they'll stick out if she's cold or horny. Mine will get hard and ache if I'm horny but you can't see 'em through my clothes.

...I'm having problems envisioning this. Maybe some pics would help. ;)
Quote:
her nipples may be sticking out through her clothes for a long time, and guys give her boobs a second look when her nipples are hard like that.

Uhhhh, yeahhhhh :D

jbh3 02-14-2006 03:23 PM

Quote:
Well, I don't think that it's anything we can control at all, if we're out in public, wearing our clothes, etc. My sister has nipples that, when they're hard, will stick out through her bra, a shirt, a thick sweater-three or four layers of clothes-you can't see mine through my clothes but hers you can. With her they'll stick out if she's cold or horny. Mine will get hard and ache if I'm horny but you can't see 'em through my clothes. If we've been out somewhere together like the mall or someplace where she's been checking out the guys, her nipples may be sticking out through her clothes for a long time, and guys give her boobs a second look when her nipples are hard like that. Sometimes if we can go into one of those restrooms that's got one commode, we'll go in together and lock the door and both unhook our jeans, and reach inside our panties and rub our clits until we come-she'll reach inside her bra and pull and scratch at her nipples because they ache so much from being hard. After she has an orgasm her nipples will go down for a while until she starts to get horny again.

Jesus!!!...can I get directions to that mall? :)

WildIrish 02-14-2006 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
It's not something I can control, and I can't say I really bother about it either way....they're only nipples for God sake!

Only nipples? You say that like they're not beautiful!

Loulabelle 02-15-2006 02:27 AM

They are beautiful but their primary function is to feed infants, so in terms of them being something I should be ashamed of people seeing, pish to that!

easyman67 02-15-2006 05:19 AM

Nips

My vote is definitely more nipples sticking out. I can sit then and imagine how good it would feel to be nibbling on them. One of my favorite food groups. :D :D

White Noise 02-21-2006 08:20 PM

I agree Lilith, about Rose having great tits.

However, I think Tracy Ryan also has great tits & a great ass!

Tracy Ryan - great tits

jbh3 02-21-2006 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Noise
I agree Lilith, about Rose having great tits.

However, I think Tracy Ryan also has great tits & a great ass!

Tracy Ryan - great tits

Yes she does!!!

MrBrownstone 02-22-2006 11:21 AM

First timer here.
Ahh,, there goes my cherry.
Anyways, I loves the erect hard nipples portruding through ladies' shirts.

wyndhy 02-22-2006 01:36 PM

i thought i heard a pop. :D welcome to pixies.

it can definitely be sexy. it can definitly embarass me. i can definitly not control it.