Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interactive/Role Playing Stories (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Playing In Public (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23010)

Belial 01-13-2005 07:47 AM

Having eventually put my clothes back on, I wandered up the beach to return home when I saw someone lying in the sand, alone. Curious, I made sure I passed close to them. As I got closer, I realised that this figure was a woman's, unmistakably female it was, and unmistakably alluring it was, also, and as I got within a comfortable talking distance, I noticed this woman's beautiful long hair and deep, dark eyes.

"And what are you doing out on the beach at this time of night?" I enquired, grinning cheekily at this woman in a manner I thought would subtly inform her of my intentions, and maintained steady eye contact, hoping for reciprocation...

AngelicVampires 01-13-2005 10:21 PM

I felt a warmth flush over my body. I couldn't believe how handsome the man before me was. His voice was deep and soothing. I stared into his piercing eyes as a smile spread over my face. It was as if he had stepped right out of my dreams into the man I was now seeing. My mind envisioned what it would feel like to have his hands caress my body, to have him whisper in my ear, and to unveil what passions he was capable of.

Softly clearing my throat, I spoke quietly. "I never pass up an opportunity to see the sunrise. It's almost like a rebirth.....like your past doesn't really matter and you are forgiven of all mistakes. Other than that, the beach has always been my home away from home. What about you? Why are you wandering out all alone?"

It only took my mind an instant to imagine how his body must be toned under his clothing that wavered in the sea breeze. My mouth began to water with an overwhelming desire for him. Was it love or lust at first sight? I didn't care....I just wanted him to be mine, if only for a moment in time.

boilergirl1 01-18-2005 06:12 AM

i think i swooned

perhaps another word would work better but at the moment it escapes me. I lay there in utter bliss not wanting for this beautiful feeling to ever pass. but pass it must and did i fell into a light slumber filled with visions of naked bodies and lust filled sex. when i awoke i gathered my clothing together and slowly got dressed. I gave the beautiful lady a kiss lingering on her lips then another deep kiss for our male partner and made my way towards the parking lot and my car it had to be close to daybreak by now and i was exausted. I'd go home and sleep for awhile then try again to make it to the next nites poetry reading.

Belial 01-18-2005 08:22 AM

I squatted down in the sand next to her, leaning over her a little, trying to see if she would squirm away from my invasion of her personal space, and said "I've been looking for someone....", letting my eyes scan over her face and body obviously enough for her to notice, and smiling so she would know I most definitely appreciated her beauty.

AngelicVampires 01-18-2005 10:12 PM

Encouraging him with a smile and mentally pleading, I responded "You're more than welcome to join me...unless you need to find whoever you are looking for." It felt like a dream. Here I was, nearly alone, with the man of my dreams. His voice made my heart pound and I became lost in his eyes. I shifted in the sand and felt my skirt slip enough to expose more of my smooth legs. I didn't bother to move it back into place. I watched his eyes scan down my body and did my best to accentuate my breasts by stretching casually. "Actually, I would love some company," I said quietly, hoping he would catch the glimmer of yearning for him in my voice. My mind was going wild with visions of him taking me in his arms, kissing me passionately, and then us pressing out bodies together. The breath caught in my throat at the thought.

Belial 01-19-2005 02:37 AM

When she showed me her sexy legs and stretched as a pretext for poking her breasts out at me, I figured that I could safely tell my cautious restraint to go to hell. Placing one hand on her side and running it down to her waist, I felt her warmth radiate through her skin, then pulled her in close with the other hand and kissed her full and passionately, still gently, savouring the softness of her lips. When I withdrew from the kiss I looked at her, smiling and said "Was this the sort of company you were after"?

boilergirl1 01-19-2005 11:46 AM

friendly bump

BUMP! :line:

cause i like where this is heading on it's own lickin my lips in anticipation

AngelicVampires 01-19-2005 09:26 PM

I couldn't help but smile at his confidence. It was, in fact, the company I had been needing and wanting. Looking into his eyes, I replied with, "You really know how to make yourself welcome don't you?" Before he could say anything, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressed my body against his, and kissed his lips with an even more fiery passion than before. Without thinking, I slowly slid my right hand down his side, tracing over the hint of ribs. When my hand reached the top of his jeans, I felt it automatically search for the button to unclasp them. Pulling back suddenly, I looked down at the sand, fidgeted, and apologized. Deep down, I wasn't that sorry. I just wanted him to make the move. The breeze from the ocean caused my skirt to slide even farther up. My skin tingled with its coolness. Secretly, I wished that he would desire me enough to make my passions come to life......

Belial 01-24-2005 08:24 AM

I chuckled and grinned again, knowing full well she wasn't sorry at all. I put both my hands gently on her cheeks and brought her face in close for another kiss and ran one of my hands slowly up her leg, under her skirt and grabbed one of her buttocks and squeezed. After we both withdrew from the kiss, I started planting little pecks slowly down her neck toward her chest...now she would surely know that she did not have to apologize for trying to undress me ;)

AngelicVampires 01-25-2005 12:30 AM

With this encouragement, I slid my hands up his shirt and felt the rock hard muscles underneath. My body shivered at his touch and I pressed against him. Before my thoughts detected what I was doing, I had lifted his shirt up and over his head and flung it into the sand. Tracing a fingertip along his cheek, I softly kissed his lips before pressing my lips harder to his. This kiss left me breathless as the passion of the moment began to take over.

My hands felt their way, once again, down to the button on his jeans. With one quick movement, I unbuttoned and unzipped them. They hung loosely on his hips and I could see that he was a boxers kind of man. Toying with the loose material around his waist, I slipped my fingertips into the back of the waistband of his boxers and felt my way down. His rear was tight. The more I touched the more I felt any and all inhibitions fly away.

Smoothly, I slid his pants and boxers downwards. I smiled when I felt him getting hard against me. Bringing my lips close to his ear, I whispered, "I'm yours for the taking if you want me..."

boilergirl1 01-30-2005 03:20 PM

T Y R D but happy

As I made my way to my car I discovered that indeed we had not been alone in our escapades it seems that there were more exibitionists like myself than i had previously thought. It made my heart smile and my pussy wet. I finally got to my car looked around briefly hmmm was that that sports car from the begining of the night? Oh hell, i thought to myself I'm just too damned tyrd to wonder for long and hoppoed into my car , pulled onto the hwy and with a toot of my horn to the others i left pondering the nights festivities., wondering absently what this evening might bring. I did pass a trucker on my way but i was soo tired i barely managed a smile let alone a peek for him. perhaps i should pull back off the road and just have a quick nap or a cup of coffe, one or the other that's for sure I thought.
And downshifted so i could pull off at the next exit......yesss...I yawned very big, a nap it is and pulled into the next spot that was free, locked the doors and pulled my cape over my red locks as i leaned the seat back. And I dreamt some tremulous dreams my friends.......

Belial 01-31-2005 07:40 AM

I responded to her invitation by putting my hand up her skirt and gently rubbing her pussy through her panties. Incredibly turned on by her heat and increasing wetness, I used my other hand to pull her skirt off over her head. Kissing down her chest and into her cleaveage I murmured with pleasure at the incredible soft warmth of her breasts and decided I must release them, taking off her bra and flinging it to the side. I made sure I caught the moment when her breasts popped out and before too long I was alternately kissing and sucking one nipple while gently rubbing the other with my finger. This was truly wonderful.

boilergirl1 02-20-2005 08:43 PM

when I awoke.....

I was hot and sweaty and not just from the dreams either. I had forgotten to leave a window cracked open and thirsty as all get out too! I cautiously peeked out from under my cape and realized at the same time that i had bunched it up over my head almost and my legs were spread-eagled to the passenger side. Well I thought somebody may have gotten an eyeful, moistening a bit more. I started my car and headed to the house where i cooled my self off in the shower what a lusty night it had been there was still cum dripping down my leg a bit. As I showered i played out the prior evenings escapade(s). I smiled as i brought my self to an orgasm there in the shower gently diddling my clit at first, then increasing the tempo as i neared climax i pinched a nipple hard and leaned against the shower wall. I contemplated this evenings poetry, Oh shit i thought and picked op the phone hurriedly. I had to call my girlfriend who i had stood up, she did not answer. Perhaps that WAS her i had heard last nite at the beach. I then cruised over to my bedroom dripping water all along the way i paused in the hallway to grab a towel then thought better of it and decided to pad out on the veranda instead. I had some pretty hunky looking new neigbors.....i situated my self innocently enough on my tummy but with my legs parted just slightly...there that ought to be about right i thought as i lay my head upon my arms i drifted off to sleep...

Coaster 02-26-2005 09:39 AM

Awaking Trucker

I awaken to her soft kiss and open my eyes to see the teaser walking away. An old line pops into my head..... "I hate to see you go, but love tove to watch you leave". Then the memories of the evening return in a rush as my "Angel" stirs next to me. I remember the teaser rising and falling and grinding away on my cock and then seeing her hands pull angel to her. Both began moaning and gyrating and it was driving me crazy. I sucked angel's clit deep into my mouth and pulled on her nipples . I felt the familiar shiver of a sexy woman as she came on my cock......... then the other in my mouth. That's all it took and I raised my hips a few times and emptied myself into the teaser. I was exhausted........

Coaster 02-26-2005 09:43 AM

Suddenly I realize that I've lost several hours on my run. But it sure was worth it. I lean over and kiss my angel goodbye. In the early morning light, she is even more beautiful. I cannot resist kissing her lovely breasts and lightly touching her moist warm pussy one more time......

boilergirl1 02-28-2005 06:30 AM

these dreams seem so real.....

while i napped i dreamt of the lusty man whom i had met the night before only in my dream the sultry lady was with him already and they both were accosting me at the poetry reading. I shrugged my shoulders an motioned for the to join me at my table suddenly highly aware of the ample outline of the womans breasts that were unmistakeable and completely seeable thru her sheer blouse. and her nipples were very very hard and stood up pointing almost skyward in their glory. I had to think about it to make myself look at something else and it was the mans eyes that caught and held mine a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth. gawd i was becomming wet from all the quiet inuendo.

At this point in the dream i awoke feeling very turned on and noticed that i had slid my fingers down to the moistness of my vagina and had been playing my fingertips across my clitty , I saw no reason not to continue so i slid an index finger down my slit and back again to the clitty, hips shaking just slightly in response to my effort. I needed something or someone to fuck me as i knew that my fingerings would only serve me for so long. HHHmmmm , i thouhgt about it and slowed myfinger action until I could calm down. I saw with perfect forethought that what must be done about this problem of mine was for me to get ready and head to the evenings poetry reading.

I stood up reluctantly and headed off to my bedroom to pick an appropiate and revealing outfit....

boilergirl1 03-07-2005 09:51 AM

after dressing.....

just after arriving in monterey at the coffee house where there was to be another evenings worth of rreadings, remembered the phone number.
The one given to me by the gentlman from last evenings escapades i dialed the number from my cell and was disappointed when i got his voice mail. I left a tantalizing message for him as to my whereabouts tonite and hung up.
As i did I noticed a ,man a couple of tables over eyeing me and decided that now was an appropiate time to begin my part.

>it now is upon you the reader to envision what you think should cum next, any takers?<
yes this would be an outright challenge/invitation for your input folks!

boilergirl1 03-11-2005 06:01 AM

I had clothed myself seductivly....

I had refound my purple body stocking and it was crotchless so it was the perfect undergarment for an evening of show and....
over it i had a deep purple wraparound dress made of silk it had a plunging neckline that showed enough of the body stcking to leave little doubt about that piece of clothing to anyone who had seen one before that is. My hair i had pulled up from the temples with small ringlets surrounding my face and a minimum of makeup just a bit of eyeliner and some waterproof mascara and a bit of lipgloss to shine my seductivlely pouty lips . To finish off the outfit i had chosen a black pair of pumps with an ungodly heel mostly because i knew that they turned men on so. My girlfriend and I had nicknamed them cum fuck me right now shoes and they usually worked. i finished off the entire outfir with a very light spritzing of my favourite scent (Opium) and arrived at the coffee house ready for whatever presented itself that evening

Cindy Kim 03-14-2005 01:24 PM

I look up from behind the counter at the hot lady who just walked in and immediately I think, "Wow...this is going to be interesting!" She looks sensational in her shrink-wrapped outfit, and the look in her eyes tells me all I need to know about what she has in mind this evening. She orders a tall non-fat mocha and I serve it up, then watch her every motion as she moves to an empty table and sits down. From my vantage point behind the counter, I see right under the table as she sits facing me. Long legs, and quite a nice view underneath the hem of her dress. I feel a little catch in my breath, then turn to tend to the next customer, trying to focus on his order while my mind's eye sees nothing but the sexy lady sipping her mocha...

boilergirl1 03-19-2005 03:49 AM

c'mon people we could really use a poet right now to get the readings started anyway. or even a few more onlookers cmon it might even be fun..............

Cindy Kim 03-19-2005 09:55 AM

The first reading

The handsome gentleman took the latte from me and walked up to the small stage. He sat on a stool and tapped the microphone, then began to recite, from memory rather than from a card.

"Passionate purple
Color of flowers
Of the night sky
Of the emperors
Mysterious temptation
Promising nothing
Enticing imagination
Color of my desire"

I looked at the beautiful woman in purple to see her reaction. A smile was at the corners of her mouth. Did she know the man? Or had he made up the poem at the sight of her?

boilergirl1 03-20-2005 12:41 PM

my eyes fluttered open at the words spoken up on the "stage" inwardly i agreed that purple was a passionate color . I shifted a bit and my dress parted some just below my knees. He was quite handsome with a very deep voice and i wondered if he would continue to recite.

Contraide 03-21-2005 11:29 PM

The Wonders of Cell Phones

I had finished up my business in Monterey, even if it had taken hours longer than it should have. At least I could be satisfied that I had done a good job.

Now, it was time to reward myself. If I could find that coffee house, there was at least a chance that Molly would be there, though to be realistic I expected that I would never see her again.

I went back to my hotel, showered, and changed into a black blazer over a maroon turtleneck, with black slacks and loafers. As I rode the elevator down from my room, I checked my voice mail -- and to my delight I heard Molly's voice on my phone.

I nearly ran the distance to my Ferrari and zipped on over to the address -- and sure enough, there was the coffee house. I parked and strode into the place, looking around.

boilergirl1 03-22-2005 05:38 AM

he got my call!

As i was thinking this my gaze scanned the room resting for a moment on the hottie behind the coffee bar whom i gave a nod to smiling just a bit more. I winked at her and swung my head towards the entrance and there he was.
Contraide had gotten my message after all i wet my lips this was indeed turning into a very very good evening already. He hadn't spotted me just yet and that gave me a moment to position my self for his viewing enjoyment. i stood and shook my dress out then seated my self upon the hi seated stool so that one leg was crossed over the other pulled my shoulders back so that my breasts would push out a bit all of this was done in a few seconds time i then casually lifted my cup to my lips and sipped slowly pausing to "blow" on my already cooled caffee. but it gave me the chance to pout my lips out and that was the desired effect even if no one else noticed doing all of this was getting me hot and my nipples got hard to prove it perfect i thought.my dress slid off the one leg almost to the top of my thigh. I snuck a peak from lowered lashes and listened for the poet with the beautiful voice to continue......

Contraide 03-22-2005 06:10 AM

Taking Stock

I had entered more noisily than I should have, given that there was a poet on stage, but he seemed to have finished for the moment, perhaps taking a moment to let the mood change before he went on with whatever he planned to recite next. It had been a female poet whom my friend in the City had wanted me to see, though.

And there was Molly. She was peeking at me, and I didn't miss the rather subtle things she was doing to draw my eye in her direction. I hesitated for a moment, unsure if the poet was about to resume; if not, I would walk over to the bar, but if so, I would wait until after the performance of his next piece. I have great respect for anyone willing to put that much of his or her soul on public display.

Oh, and there was the barrista, as well. If I hadn't been looking at Molly, I might not have noticed her -- but, if not for Molly, I would have focused my attention on her, instead. And I was so glad that I had been talked into coming down here this week.

boilergirl1 03-22-2005 06:26 AM

The anticipation gets me wetter

he paused waiting to see if the poet would continue and the waiting had me trembling inwardly i looked to the beauty serving our beverages as she took stock of the room. He seemed unsure then headed towards.....

Contraide 03-22-2005 07:05 AM

The Direct Approach

Perhaps the poet was waiting for me to go somewhere so I would not disrupt his performance? Since he had not resumed, and did not appear to be about to start back up, I walked across the floor to the coffee bar, my shoes sounding more loudly on the pine floor than I wished them to.

I smiled to Molly. She had sent me the message, so she must want to see me. Taking a seat next to her, I grin and say, "I hope that I haven't missed too much of the performance? Thanks for sending me that message. I'm delighted to see you here again, Molly."

Leaning closer, I kiss her quickly on the cheek, and take in what she's wearing. I may well get a better view than I could last night in the front seat of the car.

Cindy Kim 03-23-2005 01:03 PM

I watched the handsome man enter and seat himself with the beautiful customer. She had given me a little wink before showing off those sexy legs for the newcomer. I decided to explore this situation a little. Behind the bar, I rolled my already short skirt up at the waist, making it even shorter, trying to give a little show of my own to both of them. I walked around from behind the bar, moved between the twosome, leaned forward, letting my low-cut t-shirt blouse reveal a little skin, and I whispered, "Sir? Can I get you anything from the bar?"

boilergirl1 03-23-2005 04:17 PM

The Plot "Thickens"

He looked so damned sexy ........just then the sweet thing behind the counter came round to our table and i noticed that she had shortened her skirt some she had lovely shaply legs and was wearing a lowcut t-shirt that displayed her ample breasts perfectly. i looked over to see what Contraides reaction to her would be. He looked at her appreciativly and my mind started going over the possibilities for the evening. I winked at her again and leaned forward to whisper in her ear....."what he wants i don't think you have on the menu here?.".........
I sat back waiting to see what reaction i would get, brushing my shoulder across one of her breasts at the same time, hoping I hadn't misunderstood her body language.

Contraide 03-24-2005 03:45 AM

Any Number Can Play

"It may not be on the menu," I said, smiling to Molly with a glint in my eye, "but I do think that it's on offer, and it's definitely something we both want, isn't it?"

With the counter girl so close between us, I laid my hand on the bare skin of her back for a moment, and then ran it down, over her so-short skirt and the enticing rump beneath, to the newly elevated hem of her skirt -- and then beneath it, to push up from behind her and come to rest on the curve of her ass.

Having two hands, which was really handy just now, I ran a finger along the top of Molly's dress, its tip touching the bare flesh of her bosom as it moved slowly along its journey. "I hope that we can do this here," I said, quite quietly, looking at the girl who worked here now, "where other people can come in and join us, or watch as they like. But we could go somewhere else if that is necessary. But we should do that right away. All three of us have too many clothes on."

boilergirl1 03-24-2005 07:31 AM

I didn't realize till that moment that i had been holding my breath and it rushed out as Contraide murmered to us. Suddenly I felt quite relaxed and gave a low husky laugh continueing to take things in as they progressed. hhhmmmm
"I completely agree" I piped in with a mischievious smile still playing upon my pouty lips. I saw that he was also quite adept at exibitionism. Or rather helping us exibit. I glanced down and noticed that indeed he had a most magnificent bulge beginning to appear. I wondered how long we could prolong the inevitable, and instantly moistened at the thought. And my nipples hardened more.

Cindy Kim 03-24-2005 01:07 PM

The way Molly winked at me gave me a little thrill. Her friend had a very gentle caress. As his hand swept up the back of my skirt, his fingers running over my buttock, I felt my excitement grow.

"I do have something to offer that's not on the menu," I said softly. "Just a moment."

I hurried back behind the bar and, shielded by the counter, quickly stripped off my panties and stepped out of them. I rolled the skirt one more time at my waist, the hem rising just above the bottom of my rear. I was so aroused. I walked out from behind the counter, feeling a surge of excitement at exposing myself this way.

I returned to their table and stood between them, saying, "I think I'm taking the rest of the day off..."

Contraide 03-24-2005 03:42 PM

Taking the Next Step

I grinned to the coffee vendor, even as she stepped back behind the counter, but quickly turned back to Molly. It was Molly I'd come here to see, and to love, after all.

For the moment, at least, I had both hands available for her, so I capitalized on the opportunity. I knew that she was not modest, and I had been wanting a clear, well-lit view of what she'd bared to me last night ever since that encounter.

Right there, sitting at the coffee bar, I pulled the top of her dress down to expose her beautiful tits to any and all who might look on. I felt a little bit guilty for the poet at the microphone, but not too bad, since it seemed very likely that he, too, would get caught up in the orgy I fully intended to provoke in public.

I stifled the impulse to bring my mouth to one of her breasts, so that they could be more readilly seen by everyone about. I did rub my thumb back and forth across one of her nipples, though, before our lovely barrista once agan intruded between us in the most delightful way.

"I knew that you'd have something to share with us all," I told the coffee girl, and for a moment now I gave her my full attention too. "Would you be so kind as to lift your arms, please?"

The moment she did, I took a hold of the bottom of her short skirt, and pulled it up and over her head.

Cindy Kim 03-24-2005 04:04 PM

Oh my!!

When he'd told me to raise my arms, this was certainly not what I'd been expecting. As my skirt slipped over my head, my t-shirt blouse came right along with it. I stood in my bra and heels, arms hanging at my sides, wondering what this man was going to do next.... Molly, her lovely round breasts exposed, gave me an encouraging wink.

The poet seemed completely unfazed, and said into the microphone:
"The body exposed
Natural beauty
Living artwork
Made for love
For admiration
For imagination
For exploration"

Contraide 03-24-2005 05:13 PM

Turn and Turnabout

I made sure that I caught a hold of the barrista's top as well as her skirt when I lifted her clothes up and over her head, and laid them aside on a clear, dry place nearby on the counter. The two women before me were now clad, each of them, only in the places where the other was not. The effect was oddly geometrical.

The poet seemed to be participating, in his own way. I liked that. It was a little bit like having a Greek chorus around.

I felt greatly overdressed, so I stood up, which meant that I stood up practically touching the nearly naked server. I shrugged off my jacket, and tossed it onto the counter as well. Raising my arms as she had, I asked her, "Care to return the favor with my turtleneck?"

I winked back at Molly. I had a hunch that if the coffee girl complied with my request that Molly would have a splendid opportunity to undo her bra at the same time. I couldn't wait until all three of us were nude.

Cindy Kim 03-25-2005 10:22 AM

Could I?! Given my state of arousal there was no way I wasn't going to get every bit of clothing possible off of this man. I hoped that Molly wasn't going to be offended by my actions. But since she was right there next to me (looking spectacularly exposed), I figured she could choose to sit and watch, help out, elbow me aside, or smack my completely bare bottom if she desired. I certainly didn't want to intrude, but if I was welcome to be part of their party, there was no way I was going to miss this erotic opportunity!!

When the man stood and raised his arms, I happily pulled the bottom of his turtleneck up, noticing the lovely bulge in his pants. The shirt slipped up over his head, revealing a very nice body. I hoped he would encourage me to continue exposing him...

Contraide 03-25-2005 06:29 PM

Embracable You All

In no way was I offended -- I was delighted! But Molly was falling behind. Her breasts were exposed, but she was still nearly fully dressed.

"Please, don't stop there," I said to the comely serving wench, even as I stepped forward and pressed myself against her, to reach around both her and Molly as well, pulling her up against the barrista, sandwiching her between us as I undid the back of Molly's dress. If I hadn't had such long arms, it might never have been possible, and I was a little concerned that this might be too much for the coffee girl, but it was also remarkably intimate, and if I had her figured right, she'd enjoy this instead of feeling as trapped as I'd really just made her, if only for the moment.

I really wasn't sure what exactly I was going to do next. I just hoped that the barrista would start taking my pants off, or Molly's dress, or her own bra -- anything. We all needed to be nude.

Cindy Kim 03-25-2005 06:49 PM

I was feeling a little like the meat in a very pleasant sandwich. But Molly was as trapped as was I, and there was no way I was going to let that opportunity go by. I turned, putting my back to the man, my bra pressed against Molly's bare breasts. The man had managed to loosen her dress, and I simply slipped my fingers into the fabric and pulled apart. The purple wrap dress joined my skirt and blouse on the bar. Molly, in that body stocking, was breathtaking. She was right in front of me, face to face, and I was overcome by her beauty. The man was pressed behind me, his bulging manhood pressing on my bare rear. I felt his fingers trace along the skin of my back, to my brastrap...

Contraide 03-25-2005 07:15 PM

That's Two Down, and One to Go

The coffee girl's back was smooth to the touch of my fingertips. I pulled the brastrap together, and then apart, and slowly slid the bra out from between the two girls, depositing it, too, on the handy countertop. Now, at least one of us was naked.

It looked as if the barrista would deal with Molly's bodystocking; it would be easier that way. So I myself dealt with one more matter at hand, and took a step back, kicked off my shoes, and then my socks, followed by my trousers and my underwear. That left only Molly, and perhaps the poet. And anybody else who came in.

Stepping back to where I'd been, I pressed the length of my hard, naked cock between the barrista's asscheeks, and reached around to press my hands between her and Molly, to cup her breasts in my palms, pulling her closer to me. We were barely getting started.

Cindy Kim 03-25-2005 07:24 PM

Oh My!

Before I even recovered from the realization that I was now completely nude in my own coffee bar, a warm, hard sensation between my buttocks made me realize that the man was naked as well. And he was every bit as aroused as was I. His hand moved around to my front, caressing my breast, my erect nipple between his finger and thumb.

It was high time to play Molly in the middle. I spun around again, taking a lingering and appreciative look at the man's hard cock, and I slipped behind Molly. She had worn the body stocking for someone, and it wasn't me. I let the man move closer to her, and I pressed my nude body to her back. I caressed her hips and sides, then began to slowly pull her body stocking further down toward her waist, wondering breathlessly if the man would help or watch, and wondering if Molly would let us disrobe her completely...

The poet said softly:
"Fully revealed, fully exposed
Passion takes charge
No inhibition and no shame
Welcoming and inviting"