Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Pussy Eating (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35951)

Cjack 08-14-2012 06:22 PM

Pussy Eating

I'm looking for Ladies that never have enjoyed the Pleasures.

Show your location and maybe a Man will help you enjoy it.

kleclere 08-16-2012 05:04 PM

Know of a couple of ladies but they wouldn't do it because they think it is gross that someone would want to go down there after what is put in there.

AZRedHot 08-17-2012 11:57 PM

I have had the recent acquaintance of guys who did not go down; didn't even try. What IS that? I know it's not a hygiene issue. I checked myself.

kleclere 08-18-2012 01:24 PM

Some people just can't get past the though of what goes on down there. Or it might be that good people don't do that. Kind of selfish in my opinion.

AZRedHot 08-18-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleclere
Kind of selfish in my opinion.

Mine, too. I haven't met a man yet who turned down fellatio; but I expect reciprocation.

kleclere 08-18-2012 02:00 PM

I figure if they are going to pleasure me then they should get the deed returned. It is when you give them multiple orgasms and get nothing in return that it get frustrating. :slurp:

AZRedHot 08-18-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleclere
I figure if they are going to pleasure me then they should get the deed returned. It is when you give them multiple orgasms and get nothing in return that it get frustrating. :slurp:

I imagine it would. Does that happen? I wouldn't have a second go-round with someone who didn't give as good as they got.

kleclere 08-18-2012 08:46 PM

Id did one time for almost 20 years and the second for 7. I have learned different now.

jseal 08-19-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
... I wouldn't have a second go-round with someone who didn't give as good as they got.

Meh! They're just perverts.

Cjack 08-20-2012 08:48 AM

Show me a man that won't go down on his wife and I'll show you a wife I can have.

Many men lose good women because they won't do it. Women were meant to ve eaten.

kleclere 08-20-2012 07:53 PM

Yes I feel that you should pleasure your woman. Sometimes it is the woman whom doesn't allow them to go down and sometimes it is the man.

citrus 08-24-2012 09:09 AM

Effectual pussy loving, eating, sucking, kissing is an art form, learned over a longer passage of time and practiced on the most sensitive and least responsive whenever given. It's his responsibility to get it right. If she not in it, repose.

PantyFanatic 08-24-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrus
...... It's his responsibility to get it right.......

Responsibility hell! It's my need!

What do you think sucking those wet panties is about. That's the treasure an oral freak HAS to have. When she is grinding against my lips we are BOTH in heaven. :licker:

Oldfart 08-25-2012 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
I have had the recent acquaintance of guys who did not go down; didn't even try. What IS that? I know it's not a hygiene issue. I checked myself.

It's often the zealous impression in early childhood (of either gender) by uptight authority figures that anything below the navel and above the knees is bad, dirty, disgusting and the devil's playground. Breaking through this conditioning is not possible for all.

Sometimes it's just laziness and selfishness.

I cannot imagine not wanting to share this.

kleclere 09-04-2012 01:45 PM

I'm with you Old fart. I can't imagine not sharing either.