Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Change (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6105)

david owiye 02-10-2002 01:25 AM

Change

Hi all,
i was just wondering, what would you do if you were given a chance to change your sex? i.e if yo female to male and male to female and this is strickly for one weekend starting friday night to sunday night.

Break a leg/heart if you can!!!

davie

Sharni 02-10-2002 01:44 AM

If i changed to a bloke for the weekend...i'd just have to play with my cock to find out how it feels....then i'd be trying sex to see if that feels different....
And i'd be inclined to try anal sex too....to see if its better for guys or the same :D

Oldfart 02-10-2002 07:31 AM

Change?

No.

There's still 7,278,532 women of appropriate age

I haven't spent some quality time with.

When I run out I'll consider it.

PantyFanatic 02-10-2002 08:03 AM

Let me think about this.........

What might this lesbian who’s trapped in this mans body do if I was a girl for the weekend?………………………….:confused:

I'll have to get back to you on this after I fantasize, I mean think, about this:p ……………….. (Shouldn’t take much more than 30 minutes. It didn’t last time.:rolleyes: )

Nubian 02-10-2002 08:20 AM

Good question...

I'd play with my clitoris to experience a clitoral orgasm, then I'd get laid to experience what it feels like to have a man inside me and to experience the qualitative difference between a clitorical and vaginal orgasm. (In reality, I'd probably be so enamored of my breasts that I'd play with them all day and never leave the house!!)

PantyFanatic 02-10-2002 09:10 AM

OOOOoooooo.............. that was nice.

Knowing how wonderful it is for her, I’d feel compelled to let her lick and suck my new tit and just every part of me.:p She could play with my silky pantied ass, and hug and kiss and it until she wanted to suck me threw my drippy crotch.:p I would have to simply keep cumming on her fingers, on her tongue and all over her mouth for as long as she wanted me to.:p

Ya,……I can do that!……I’d enjoy being a sweet lesbian girl any weekend!:D

Lovediva 02-10-2002 09:15 AM

I wouldn't want to change...

Why you ask??

Cause I wouldn't be able to get a great blow job from ME!!! :D :D

I am happy being a woman. :)

PantyFanatic 02-10-2002 09:20 AM

Sharni, because I’m a staunch believer in equal gender education...

...and you’re one of my favorite people….
Quote:
...i'd just have to play with my cock to find out how it feels....

You may play with my cock as long as you want, ..............and I'll tell you exactly how it feels.;)

ROCKHARD 02-10-2002 11:56 AM

What I would do...

First-- I would go to the produce section of a grocery store...

Second--Go home and play and shove things into my pussy all day long!

Lovediva 02-10-2002 08:54 PM

Quote:
play and shove things into my pussy all day long!

Rockhard..is that what you think we women do all day?? ;) :D :p

legend 02-10-2002 09:14 PM

I'd spend all day checking out the new bits

Ophelia 02-11-2002 02:22 PM

In the words of my friend Tuck...

If I had a penis, I'd poke it in EVERYTHING!

Ophelia

Fang 02-11-2002 02:30 PM

What I'd do

First, I'd masturbate. I'd rub my tits and pinch the nipples. Probably even put clothespins on them. I'd pull my pussy lips as far open as I could and I'd diddle my clit till I came. Then, I'd have to get a big vibrator and fuck myself with it until I came again.

I'd have to have sex in every positon and hole imaginable.

Basically, I'd do everything as a woman that I now like doing to women!

ROCKHARD 02-11-2002 03:00 PM

Diva...

Of course not...but if given the chance to have a pussy for a day I might as well do it right! lol...

souls_cry2000 04-02-2002 02:34 AM

If I turned into a woman for one weekend I'd get the shortest skirt I could find shave completely and go out on the town. I'd masturbate in public and see how many offers I got from men and women to give me a hand. (My friend Melissa says I'd be a big slut. I told her, "Hell Yeah!") I'd hit on men and women and bring home several sets of both for an orgy.