Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sexually frustrated (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37667)

jennaflower 06-25-2020 11:04 AM

Sexually frustrated

I recently had a birthday and am now 51... and it has recently Become clear to me that I have never been as horny as I am right now!!! WTF...🤬🤬🤬 I’ve been single a long time and due to my self esteem issues, I don’t anticipate that changing... I’ll never be brave enough to take the risk again...

I recently purchased 2 new toys (Thank God for Amazons quick shipping) and am currently obtaining a minimum of 3 orgasms a day.... so glad that the necessity of batteries no longer exist... energizer sure has lost some money 😂😂😂

Sure would love to find a Man for no strings attached sexual pleasure... but hell... if you are older, overweight & not overly attractive (like me) .. you’re kinda fucked and not in a good way. Hell, I honestly wouldn’t even know where to look. Bars in the town I live in are nonexistent (I live in a tourist town in sw mo) and there just isn’t opportunities readily available. My friends are all married and none of them know of my kinky side.

Guess I will just have to continue with my business relationship with Amazon.. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

grotochp 06-27-2020 04:58 PM

Well happy belated Birthday, and since it is only three times a day maybe you should up the amount of Orgasms and do till you can no linger Cum LOL, then see if that cures it. Here is a little secret if your Horny and find a guy who is attractive to you Just be bold and say you have a problem and can he help. then tell him you need a good hard Doggy Style no strings Fuck. LOL he if does not help out he is probably Gay.

dicksbro 06-28-2020 12:51 AM

Three times a day? Wow. I'd love even three times a week (on a regular basis :D ).

jennaflower 06-28-2020 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grotochp
Well happy belated Birthday, and since it is only three times a day maybe you should up the amount of Orgasms and do till you can no linger Cum LOL, then see if that cures it. Here is a little secret if your Horny and find a guy who is attractive to you Just be bold and say you have a problem and can he help. then tell him you need a good hard Doggy Style no strings Fuck. LOL he if does not help out he is probably Gay.

Unfortunately, that pesky little clit of mine gets so damn sensitive that I MUST stop... I suspect that the only way I will ever truly experience the fullness of an orgasm, I’m gonna have to get tied up. Just sayin.

jennaflower 06-28-2020 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Three times a day? Wow. I'd love even three times a week (on a regular basis :D ).

3 times a day.. can be frustrating trust me.. I think my body wants to suddenly catch all the orgasms that I have let fall short.

kleclere 07-02-2020 01:34 PM

Hi Jenna, If I remember correctly you are a very sexy lady. Just because you maybe getting older and may have a few extra pounds doesn't mean that you are not desirable. I haven't been on in awhile but wouldn't kick you out of my bed for eating crackers. :bite:

jennaflower 07-02-2020 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleclere
Hi Jenna, If I remember correctly you are a very sexy lady. Just because you maybe getting older and may have a few extra pounds doesn't mean that you are not desirable. I haven't been on in awhile but wouldn't kick you out of my bed for eating crackers. :bite:

Hey... I’ll be right over.....Where are my Ritz crackers... 😉😉😉

kleclere 07-02-2020 02:07 PM

Bring the cheese and your toys I'm sure we could find someway to get that sensitive clit going again. :licker: :licker: :licker:

jennaflower 07-02-2020 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleclere
Bring the cheese and your toys I'm sure we could find someway to get that sensitive clit going again. :licker: :licker: :licker:

I’ll bring something to wash it all down with too! 🤤🤤🤤

kleclere 07-02-2020 02:30 PM

I would have no doubt. Would be game to see it being released.

jennaflower 07-02-2020 02:41 PM

🔥🔥🔥😘

fatbeer 08-03-2020 05:07 PM

Don't think there aren't a lot of us that don't prefer older and bigger. Your exactly what fantasy is. I went back and looked at some of your photos, be confident cause a lot of us would love to shove our faces in between your legs.

jennaflower 08-04-2020 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbeer
Don't think there aren't a lot of us that don't prefer older and bigger. Your exactly what fantasy is. I went back and looked at some of your photos, be confident cause a lot of us would love to shove our faces in between your legs.

Thank you for your kind words... I guess that if/when it is meant to happen, it will. 😉

kleclere 08-05-2020 03:45 PM

Once you have found the right person to make you feel confident and sexy in yourself. You will fire off like a rocket. You will have to be comfortable with that person and yourself.

Mercury_Maniac 08-19-2020 02:20 AM

I've been sexually frustrated for years unfortunately and it looks like its probably never going to get any better.

dicksbro 08-20-2020 01:55 AM

^^^^ It's good to see you here again MM. Hopefully things will change for you and the frustration will come to an end.

jennaflower 08-20-2020 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac
I've been sexually frustrated for years unfortunately and it looks like its probably never going to get any better.

MM- empty your box.. you are out of space!

Mercury_Maniac 08-21-2020 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflower
MM- empty your box.. you are out of space!

oh if you say so.

txgrneyes 09-22-2020 05:49 AM

Have you tried fetlife.com. There are events and meetings and individuals that like different stuff. It’s a place for like minded people to meet. Try it out. I’m on there.

txgrneyes 10-16-2020 09:48 PM

still frustrated though :devil:

Teddy Bear 02-21-2023 08:33 PM

I remember reading somewhere that guys reach their sexual peak in thier late teens to mid 20's. And women tend to peak out in their later 50's to mid 60's. i think i have the ages right. Read this years ago but even if i'm off on the ages i think we can clearly see its not equal and it isn't fair to ether sex.

i know what you mean when you say your clit gets overly sensitive and you just have to stop. It gets so it almost hurts instead of just climaxing. When you plan to 'have a date' with your toys, don't put alot of pressure on yourself to cum. Just go to bed and slowly and gently explore your body. Don't plan on cumming. Get worked up but STOP when it even feels close to cumming. Put your hand over your pussy and just hold it until it calms down. Then sometimes it will be ready to cum. If it stays to sensitive, just say 'dates over'. and go about your day.

Also, are your toys water proof? It might be helpful to play in the tub. Go slow, don't aim for the climax to be the goal, just make yourself relax and feel good.

Just remembered something about over use of toys. You can use them to much and become overly sensitive. So they say take a break from them and just use your fingers, The fast vibes and the length of time and force they are used basically is saying go easy, gentle and slow.

Good luck. Have fun.

Teddy Bear 02-21-2023 08:47 PM

I replyed to this and then read the post you started more recently. I think i would have said it differently then i did. But who knows.

alanna-rose 05-11-2023 07:09 PM

women peak (the sexual hormones are at their highest concentrations) in late 30s to early 40s. sexual frustration or its kissing cousin sexual arousal comes and goes for me but has a baseline, low-simmer setting :D

finding a serious relationship, tho, is seemingly elusive - especially with guys (a bit easier with another girl). hookup culture with lil to no commitment is well-entrenched. three years ago, i mentioned the "m" word to the bf of two years - i prefaced the mention by saying it was nothing serious and was only curious (truly); less than a week later, i was dumped by him for being too controlling (he was 30 and i was 27 yo).

i'd say whateves (i was DEF not controlling), buuut - those sayings about a biological clock...? I FEEL them (then again, i've always wanted a family). and as each year slips away, the pull is that much more intense... until i find - that person, tho, the magic wand is my bestest buddy :rolleyes2

jaycee51 08-24-2023 08:25 AM

Well, I turned 72 yesterday, equipment still works but it’s mostly solo these days.