Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Intro yourself (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7384)

Indian_outlawro 11-22-2014 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerysflower
Here I go again. It has been 7 years since I posted here. Alot has happened in that time. I've gotten married to the most wonderful man. He has recently joined Pixies. Glad to be back. Im on a cell phone, so pics will come later.

I can't say the most wonderful but I'm alright lol Just can't believe I found her again after all the years apart, I count my blessings every day.

dicksbro 11-22-2014 10:55 PM

Welcome to Pixies, Indian outlawro! Glad to have you with us. :wave:

faerysflower 11-23-2014 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian_outlawro
I can't say the most wonderful but I'm alright lol Just can't believe I found her again after all the years apart, I count my blessings every day.

Okay Pixies.... you be the judge. He says he isn't the most wonderful man in the world. Well, he is a true southern gentleman. I have forgotten what a door handle feels like. He even does that hand on the small of my back and guide me throught the doorway thing. He spoils me and pampers me. I wanted a puppy for on the truck with us. He let me get one, and forgot to mention he is serverly allergic to dog fur/ dander. He made himself miserable just to make me happy. It's all the little things added up together. He says the sweetest things to me. Heck the man went over the road in hopes of finding me. We lost touch 10-11 years ago and I never thought to find him again. Then we end up working for the same small trucking company. He rescued me from a horrible abusive controlling man, and now we have been married just over a month. I hope the honeymoon period never ends.

He is the sweetest mkst romantic husband in the world.

BIBI 11-23-2014 05:00 PM

welcome back :wave:

Indian_outlawro 11-23-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Welcome to Pixies, Indian outlawro! Glad to have you with us. :wave:

Thanks dickbro good to be here, I'm not a stranger to online forums so it's not hard to get used too lol.

Teddy Bear 11-29-2014 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerysflower
Here I go again. It has been 7 years since I posted here. Alot has happened in that time. I've gotten married to the most wonderful man. He has recently joined Pixies. Glad to be back. Im on a cell phone, so pics will come later.

Welcome back faerysflower.

Teddy Bear 11-29-2014 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian_outlawro

Welcome to Pixies Indian_outlawro. Hope you have fun.

BIBI 12-02-2014 12:59 PM

Welcome to pixies Indian_outlawro :wave:

Indian_outlawro 12-06-2014 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear
Welcome to Pixies Indian_outlawro. Hope you have fun.

Ty ty ty

Indian_outlawro 12-06-2014 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBI
Welcome to pixies Indian_outlawro :wave:

Thank you it's nice to be here

jseal 12-06-2014 02:58 PM

Congratulations to both of you, and welcome!

BIBI 01-02-2015 01:54 PM

:bump:

For those of you lurking. Come and introduce yourselves. :wave:

jaf 01-02-2015 02:55 PM

I'm JAF, lol, been here a long time but infrequently post. I'm hoping that in '15, the pixie's start to pick back up again. Love this site.
:wave:

BIBI 01-03-2015 07:39 PM

Hi Jaf..... :wave:

Glad to meet you!

BeachSex 01-28-2015 05:51 PM

Hello everyone! I'm BeachSex. Like JAF, I've been here a long time (since 2006), but really never got involved much with the forums. I even didn't think much it at the time. I just joined because a friend was on here and told me how much she enjoyed it. However, I didn't spend hardly any time on here.

Then last year I received a Happy Birthday email from pixies-place and I told myself that I would log in and check things out. So now I've been coming on here a lot lately and I really enjoy browsing the forums and adding my :2cents: here and there. I also like reading the stories.

You all seem to have a close knit family and I understand why she enjoyed coming here. I hope to spend more time here and share whatever with you all. It's been a great way to escape the day-to-day drama that life throws at me.

Thanks for reading and having me,
BeachSex