Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How to give a good blowjob, from a man's view point! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=811)

dicksbro 03-08-2005 04:49 AM

Fun to re-read the posts here. Thanks BG for the BJ bump. :)

joe_someguy 03-10-2005 08:13 AM

If I remember right...blowjobs are like pizza. There's really no such thing as a bad one. Of course, it's been so long since I've had a bj, that I can't really remember. It sucks being married to a nun. The ol' sexual frustration level is hitting new highs right now, so it's good to read about people still enjoying sex. At least I know someone out there's having fun!

WildIrish 03-11-2005 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_someguy
married to a nun.

Is it true that they are creatures of habit? :D

Lilith 03-11-2005 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Is it true that they are creatures of habit? :D

<groans> :spank:

joe_someguy 03-11-2005 03:39 PM

that's how they got the name nun...'cause you ain't gettin' nun ;-)

Callie691 04-29-2005 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSwede
I heartily agree that whether you like giving BJs makes a huge different in the enjoyment for both people. I totally agree with what diva said also, with one exception. PLEASE don't ever think that just because your partner's gag reflex is triggered means that she doesn't like what she's doing. I ADORE giving BJs, including swallowing, and really get into it. But I have a hard time taking all of my partner at times without gagging. Heck, I gag just trying to brush my back teeth! Anyway, I just don't want you guys to automatically think that it's a sure sign she really doesn't want to be giving you that BJ.

I whole 'hard'edly agree with BlueSwede. I love giving a blow job... :x: it just upsets me because of my gag reflex he thinks ai dont like it. But it turns me on as much as him probably more than anything else.

Though i have been trying lately to work past it. I have made it as far as getting the head in my throat, but not hte whole thing. And i have what feels like a stupid question. Are you supposed to be able to breathe when you deep throat? Cause i cant.

wyndhy 05-02-2005 09:36 AM

i can't. just get yourself a good breath first.

if i move my head so i'm not taking him at an angle, i can take a decent breath through my nose. but to do this i need to concentrate on what i'm doiing so i can get that breath, i can't really suck on him at the same time.

and i know he gets a little thrill when i gag... :p

Callie691 05-03-2005 11:53 AM

ok thanks i was just wondering. i havent figured out how to get that breathe through the nose yet. every time i do it just suctions tight and then i have to back off or gag...which i hate. i got my gag reflex not by choice. my first always pushed my head down when he would cum. after him ive always had a problem with gagging, before him i never had a problem going down. but oh well. my hubby is understanding and patient with me. i hope soon to be able to deep-throat him anytime i want.

sodaklostsoul 05-03-2005 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
To the tune of "You Do the Hokey Pokey"

You put the penis in,
You take the penis out,
You put the penis in,
And you lick it all about ...

You do the strokey pokey
Til' it's juices all shoot out ...

That's what it's all about.

:D :D

Everybody sing.......!!!!!!! :rofl:

dicksbro 05-03-2005 04:19 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ........................

flutelady 05-04-2005 10:03 AM

OMG, the Strokey Pokey, tooooo damn funny! :rofl:

I think all the techniques are terrific and they've gotta feel great... but I think possibly the most important element is desire/enthusiasm on the part of the blower... cuz the blowee knows and it makes a big difference.

scotzoidman 05-05-2005 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutelady
I think all the techniques are terrific and they've gotta feel great... but I think possibly the most important element is desire/enthusiasm on the part of the blower... cuz the blowee knows and it makes a big difference.

:faint:

Plumbcrazy 05-08-2005 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutelady
OMG, the Strokey Pokey, tooooo damn funny! :rofl:

I have to agree totally, if she seems like she is doing it because she should or treats it like a chore don't bother, but is she acts like she just can't get enough of your cock that is the real turn on (for me at least);)

citrus 07-15-2012 09:50 PM

:bjhappy:
I don't know how to give a good or bad blow job, really! I cannot even describe the process. I just love sucking cocks and I do whatever I can to get my man to cum in my mouth. The funny thing is that it seems like the best cocksucking I've done, every time!
:bj: