Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   time of the month sex!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84)

raraa 04-25-2002 08:55 PM

COnsidering that...no it never stopped me or my baby, she gets double turned on during that time. Yes it can be messy and if it pains we go to LUBRICATED anal or just some blowjob and tit-suck job.

Mercutio 04-27-2002 01:05 PM

I wonder what the guys from U2 were thinking about when they wrote Sunday Bloody Sunday ....

SexyDiva 05-01-2002 12:25 AM

I dont have a problem with it at all....acually I'm usually quite horney when Im on my period, so I want it!

I dont think I could ever be with a guy who was so grossed out by it he wouldnt have sex with me for 4 days a month!

prickynew 05-01-2002 01:45 AM

Jeez louise I would give anything to find a woman who wanted to get it on during her period. Love it anytime

SirNecrodeit 05-02-2002 12:05 AM

I have had sex with my girlfriend on her period many times... we in fact prefer it. She is better lubricated, so it's more comfortable for her, and she's really into it when she's 'on' so I enjoy it more. I don't quite know how to describe it... but it's like there's some primal attraction, raw animal lust, the pure need to physicaly satisfy. It's intense to say the least. In terms of technicalities like messiness... well... we have a beach towel for just such occassions that we don't mind staining, and a quick shower washes away all 'sins'.

RandyGal 05-02-2002 12:09 AM

VERY well said Sir! :)

Oh and welcome to Pixies.

rusti.1 05-02-2002 09:28 PM

my wife and I never let it stop us she found tha it was a very horny time of the month

Thinker 07-02-2002 09:48 PM

Technical

Here are some technical stuff(if you could call it that). Why women went it more when it's that time. If you have ever seen a female dog when it is on the rag, you will notice that it will hump every male dog in town 10 times over, but it has no interest at all at other times. This is caused by hormones that make the animal very aroused. Forgive the analogy, but women go through the same chemical changes to make them more aroused so they will have sex more often during thier fertile period. This also means that there is a high risk of pregnacy around the time of a women's period.
I would think it would be a man's duty to have sex with his wife during that time because that's when she wants it the most.
Note to the ladies:Men are that arousable 24/7, so you have to give us some credit for self control;)

UnsilenceMe 07-03-2002 02:58 PM

Correction:
Women are not most fertile during their periods, but rather 12-15 days after the first day of menses. The risk of pregnancy is not as high during a woman's pregnancy as during days 12-15. Most women ovulate around day 14 (of an average 28 day cycle where day 1 is the start of menses), but a man's sperm may survive in the vagina's hostile environment for around 2 days, making a woman's risk highest, as said, days 12-15 and not those days that she is bleeding. However, this does not mean that it is safe to have unprotected sex during that time, as some women ovulate in an unpredictable manner. Also, while it may be true that women have an increased libido during that time of the month, it isn't necessarily true for all women.
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate

Thinker 07-03-2002 07:58 PM

I stand corrected. It is interesting that ovulation does not normally ouccur just before menstration. This must be due to the fact the humans are very sexual beings and since they pretty much have sex any time of the month ovulation would move to the time they had sex the most(thoeretically). And since for thousands of years people avioded having sex during thier period, only women who ovulated at another time would concive. Hence women who only ovulated at a time other than thier period would become the majority.

Clint 07-03-2002 09:48 PM

The last girl that I was with wanted to have sex while she was on her period. It was extremely messy and a turn off for me. I guess I just don't assosicate blood loss with sex :)

blue_eyes 07-05-2002 05:05 PM

I find that orgams while on my period helps releive craps and that "god, I feel gross" feeling
give it a shot, what do you have to lose?
it's fun but messy...do it in the shower with your partner behind you ;)
enjoy!

kleclere 07-09-2002 05:27 PM

Wife and I have sex during her period. I think that if you love her love all of her no matter what time of the month.

Dark Lord 07-12-2002 12:42 PM

I just use my red lightsaber...you sickos:p

roxanne916 07-14-2002 08:40 PM

i prefer not to have intercourse during my period. <I get really bad cramps>

however, i would give my (then) husband oral sex, or we would get out the baby oil and i would squirt some between my cleavage and he would f*ck my breasts and come in my mouth. very sexy....i was able to lick and suck the head of his penis.

just my $0.02