Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Romance-- What do you find romantic ? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9584)

Belial 10-27-2004 06:24 AM

The way she says "Please" before she says "fuck off and die" :D

jk.

Firebabe 10-27-2004 06:36 AM

The way he says "I want you" after a romantic evening with candles and all

nikki1979 10-27-2004 06:44 AM

most romantic thing hubby has done was to email me after i went to sleep, knowing the first thing i do int he morning is check my email, so the first thing i saw was "I LOVE U MORE THAN I CAN EVER POSSIBLE SAY OR SHOW , I WISH YOU ONLY KNEW HOW MUCH" i was so teary after that, he is RARLEY romantic

~nikki

Salacious 10-28-2004 08:45 PM

Many years ago ... when our relationship was fresh and new and love filled ... and we actually spent time together I did crazy things in the name of romance. One that stands out in my mind and I know he still has, was something I made while we were living 60 miles apart and only saw each other on the weekends.

What I did was to rewrite the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes and make it a Sweepstakes for a Weekend of Sex. I cut out phrases from my Cosmpolitan's and typed up pages and pages of Entry Rules and possible prize packages he could "win."

I spent several days making it, used construction paper and my old Smith Corona typewriter (shhhhh - I know) and anyways, it came from the heart and was made just for him. I required him to enter the contest by writing an essay on why he thought he should win the sweepstake. I thought it was a clever way to challenge him and would be fun!

Long story short I tried to recreate it in power point a while back, thinking maybe I'd try to resurect it electronically.. however I haven't sent it yet. Maybe it will give someone an idea to try. It probably needs some editing.

But it's an idea. Good Luck and I hope you find a winner!

sodaklostsoul 10-30-2004 12:57 PM

Having a candle lit bath waiting for me melted my heart.

Coming out from the shower to find him naked and waiting only to put on a CD of music he made up for me brought the tears of happiness.

No matter what a person does little or big, if it comes from the heart it can be romantic.

WildIrish 10-30-2004 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodaklostsoul
No matter what a person does little or big, if it comes from the heart it can be romantic.

That's it! That's the key, right there. Little things can be just as meaningful as big ones when they're done with love in mind.

osuche 10-30-2004 11:01 PM

I brought him back a long-sleeved t-shirt from University of Chicago....in the color I like best on him....as a little surprise present. He loved it. :)

SuzyQ 10-31-2004 12:14 AM

I like coffee in bed in the morning

imaginewithme 10-31-2004 10:42 AM

running his fingers softly over my entire face

cowgirltease 10-31-2004 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodaklostsoul
Having a candle lit bath waiting for me melted my heart.

Coming out from the shower to find him naked and waiting only to put on a CD of music he made up for me brought the tears of happiness.

Damn now you guys are gonna make ME cry!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! :hug:

Lilith 10-31-2004 01:23 PM

He gets me gas....I hate doing it and it is one way he shows me he loves me.

campingboy 10-31-2004 03:36 PM

She called me up on Friday and asked if I wanted to go for a walk. I knew that her day was completly full. After our walk and some tea, she said that she canceled a meeting because she wanted to go for a walk with me. I felt really special.

Salacious 10-31-2004 03:51 PM

It's true, it's those little gestures that make such a big impact.

I ache for some of that kind of attention.

sodaklostsoul 11-01-2004 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirltease
Damn now you guys are gonna make ME cry!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! :hug:

Thank You ((((((((((CGT)))))))))) I envy you getting to have your man there on a daily basis.

He also had fresh ground coffee waiting for me when he left for work. :)

Vullkan 11-01-2004 11:19 AM

Romance as an art

The first thing to remember is that romance is always an on going thing.

But for a special occation. Lets see, for a lady, I would call up my favorite resturant and have a lone table set aside and if possible (its expensive--have the whole resturant to ourselves). But before hand I would have several friends in on it--when we leave to go out--they would come in and decorate my house, candles, pillows, music, champaing, sugar sweets, and finger foods for treats. A long night of gentle touching and building the bonds of trust and love